NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Mundi

Diablo 3

The Patch 2.2.0 is out.

Just did a greater rift. The game has got me hooked again...

FUCK :laughing:

Will start a new character soon. Haven't done a Barbarian, yet (on PS4 at least).

Woo, finally got the platinum and it's my first platinum as well!

I've much preferred playing this game on PS4 to PC.

Patch 2.3.0 is out on PC and consoles.

Downloading now. Might give me the final push to go for the Platinum. : peace:

I've levelled up a Wizard to 70 in the past few days.

Really want to get the Platinum. I need to bring 3 more classes to level 70 and do more bounties.

I also reeeaaaally want to keep playing with the Wizard and find awesome gear to make use of Kanai's Cube...

First world problems...

Bought this yesterday, playing it through with a friend.

It's pretty good so far! Voice acting and story is cringey, but I would be disappointed if it wasn't in a game like this.

Got an evening planned with a mate while our wives are on a hen party. Going to play some Co-op of this game. So i download it again in preparation, and lo, it's downloaded a Polish language version of the game? Apparently this is an issue that a few people have had where it downloads random languages which don't match your PSN region, and there's no option to change language in game. Not even sure what to do now. Our romantic evening of slaying demons is ruined.

EDIT: So i deleted it and re-downloaded it, and it has come through as English now. It's a good thing I have fast internet.

Edited by bob

Does this game stand up still? I think at this point if I wanted to go back for some nostalgic co-op I'd get Diablo 2 and the mod that adds all the tweaks/fixes and extra dungeons at the end.

Still this is often cheap and the "complete" edition for PS4 is calling out to me...

Does this game stand up still? I think at this point if I wanted to go back for some nostalgic co-op I'd get Diablo 2 and the mod that adds all the tweaks/fixes and extra dungeons at the end.
Still this is often cheap and the "complete2 edition for PS4 is calling out to me...
Well I never played Diablo 2, but the co-op in this one is still pretty good, even with nothing to compare it to.

I got into it last month, but I have absolutely no comparison to really make as I never played any of the others. Psychick liked it enough he bought it on multiple platforms, in addition to giving me some birthday monies I dropped on this. Co-op is pretty simple drop in drop out stuff but really it might be worth getting an opinion of someone who played the others. I've seen @somme on a few times since I've had it? This is often my pre/post OW kinda game in it's fairly quick in a d out and is a bit more 'mindless' in comparison.

1 hour ago, Rummy said:

I got into it last month, but I have absolutely no comparison to really make as I never played any of the others. Psychick liked it enough he bought it on multiple platforms, in addition to giving me some birthday monies I dropped on this. Co-op is pretty simple drop in drop out stuff but really it might be worth getting an opinion of someone who played the others. I've seen @somme on a few times since I've had it? This is often my pre/post OW kinda game in it's fairly quick in a d out and is a bit more 'mindless' in comparison.

I tend to solo it while watching trash TV. Haha. It is fun to play with others, though like most games, it's better with friends than strangers.

7 hours ago, somme said:

I tend to solo it while watching trash TV. Haha. It is fun to play with others, though like most games, it's better with friends than strangers.

Tbh I'm kinda the same as I double TV my living room. I wondered if you'd even noticed that I jumped on with you the other day! Me and Psychick play sometimes not even talking tbh, it's nice and 'mindless' as I said. I've never played a Diablo before but generally liked the style, I'm enjoying the whole season idea/thingy. I'd just about gone hit 70+ with my first char and made another then the season happened; it's spurred me on to try and get challenges done and completion etc. which has actually been great for a newb like me to learn about some of the vast aspects of the game. It is a bit vast/overwhelming but a few Googles or simple trial and error have helped me through in places. I find many aspects of the game incredibly intriguing and well designed, there's clearly a lot of thought gone in before to almost offer all the different 'levels' of the game throughout.

On 10/07/2018 at 1:45 PM, somme said:

Tbh I'm kinda the same as I double TV my living room. I wondered if you'd even noticed that I jumped on with you the other day! Me and Psychick play sometimes not even talking tbh, it's nice and 'mindless' as I said. I've never played a Diablo before but generally liked the style, I'm enjoying the whole season idea/thingy. I'd just about gone hit 70+ with my first char and made another then the season happened; it's spurred me on to try and get challenges done and completion etc. which has actually been great for a newb like me to learn about some of the vast aspects of the game. It is a bit vast/overwhelming but a few Googles or simple trial and error have helped me through in places. I find many aspects of the game incredibly intriguing and well designed, there's clearly a lot of thought gone in before to almost offer all the different 'levels' of the game throughout.

(Apparently I wrote the above in July and the editor still saved my biz)

-------------------------

Is anyone still playing? I just started up again for season 15 like last week and I've been rinsing to an extent that I'm level 400+ as wizard - such a ridiculously powerful little char I'm just loving it.

Can anyone recommend a starter class? i remember playing this for a bit on PS4 when it first came out, i think as a crusader? but I've no idea whats good, bad or complicated

Thanks to @londragon @Clownferret and Darren for joining me last night, got up to level 10 pretty fast. Is the loot pool shared? i never remember if its like destiny where whats on my screen is mine alone, or other games where its first come first serve?

9 hours ago, Agent Gibbs said:

Thanks to @londragon @Clownferret and Darren for joining me last night, got up to level 10 pretty fast. Is the loot pool shared? i never remember if its like destiny where whats on my screen is mine alone, or other games where its first come first serve?

Ahh, you were Chris.  It was the others first try, so they didn't stay long.  I play quite a lot at that time, so hope to see you again.

14 hours ago, londragon said:

Ahh, you were Chris.  It was the others first try, so they didn't stay long.  I play quite a lot at that time, so hope to see you again.

Oh cool, i'll be about getting to grips with it again when i'm not on Destiny

When Sony finally let me change my user name, i'll be asking @Shorty to change my user name to ChrisP8Three, makes more sense having my actual name

change my user name to ChrisP8Three, makes more sense having my actual name

What a strange name...

22 hours ago, bob said:

What a strange name...

Better than that girl in america called ABCDE by her mother

22 hours ago, Shorty said:

Noooo Gibbs is timeless keep it here and on PSN

Hmmm, maybe, can't say a part of me doesn't like it - i could always go for the PSN option of new name with old name to the side

Depends, do you get made fun of by air stewardesses when boarding a plane?

25 minutes ago, Agent Gibbs said:

Had to look that up...

...Really?

On 11/30/2018 at 1:31 PM, bob said:
On 11/30/2018 at 1:29 PM, Agent Gibbs said:

Depends, do you get made fun of by air stewardesses when boarding a plane?

All the damn time, mainly due to my winning personality

Sign in to follow this