NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Mundi

Diablo 3

Fuck Yeah! Blizzard have finally announced a new Diablo game.

Cinematic trailer and gameplay trailer here:

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

I´m fucking hyped! I loved the previous Diablo games and I´m happy that their keeping the same style from the previous games. Can´t say much about the graphics but they just announced the game so "meh"

AWESOME! got up extra early to get to stream this (10:45) Major hyped about the game, though wont be out until next year I guess :(

I've never played a Diablo game, it's one of those PC type games where I've shyed away from. But after playing - and loving - Oblivion, a PC type RPG, I'm definately interested. Might dig up one of the old games, 1 or 2? Or both in order?

So the mysterious pic really was Diablo? It never was my kind of game, I've played Diablo 2 recently on co-op with 3 friends and wasn't impressed. But I guess that running around with them being completely oblivious to the story, only following their instructions and clicking the hell out of every monster, wasn't the right way to play it.

Haha Cain is still alive

Cain NEVER dies!

It´s a proven universal fact.

This is the best news ever. I fucking love Diablo 2 :D. Hope its just as good or better

I'm one of those people ashamed to say I've never played Diablo before. Really should but just one of those things I missed at the time and have never gone back to.

Will almost certainly play this though. I have one friend in particular who was absolutely in love with D2, and still goes back to play it on occasion now, so I'll definately have someone I know to teach me the ropes anyway :p

Didnt think that the teaser would be anything other than the Lich King. Im glad to see that I was wrong. I played Diablo 2 for almost a year.

RUS? Holy hell I never would've though... I loved the first two! A definite get for me! And this one looks awesome....

I'm excited! So excited in fact I've am reinstalling Diablo 2!

I reinstalled Diablo 2 recently and I have to admit, I couldn't play it. It just didn't age well. Damn that game was awesome, I put sooo much time into it.

I replayed it too a couple of months ago, it´s really worth replaying when playing with someone else

Fuuuuck yessss!!!

Diablo 2 was my vice for a long time, I had this awesome asasin called Numero. And when me and Sarka used to go out, he came over once, and we played from scratch, taking 10 min shots each :D

I cant waiiiitttt!!!!

I reinstalled Diablo 2 recently and I have to admit, I couldn't play it. It just didn't age well. Damn that game was awesome, I put sooo much time into it.

I thought the complete opposite when i reinstalled it. Playing it more than i did back in the day i love it that much :)

this along with Starcraft 2 and spore might convince me in buying a new pc...

I'm one of those people ashamed to say I've never played Diablo before. Really should but just one of those things I missed at the time and have never gone back to.

Ditto. I really think I should start playing D2, I've never given it a chance before (as I used to hate RPG games, but I'm starting to liken to them.) My friend at work actually said that I have no soul, because I've never played it. :heh:

it's not really much of an RPG. It's just an action game with character customisation.

Apparently this game isn't going to see the light of day till 2010... might even be a DX11 game.

2010 sounds about right...this is Blizzard remember.

Woo onto Act 2 now - in the Sanctuary!

Apparently this game isn't going to see the light of day till 2010... might even be a DX11 game.

Knowing Blizzard it´s most often 2 years after the original date that their games come out :Þ

Some Diablo fans have started a petition as a way to express their disappointment about Diablo III's artistic direction. :blank:

Sign in to follow this