NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

I'll be losing my virginity this Saturday...Any tips?

"YEAH!...FIRST PLACE!" - F ZERO.

Well done dude. You fucked her good and proper.

King V, If I can give you one piece of advice, get her on the pill. Thats when the good times really start to roll.

I agree 100%, its sooooooo much better without wearing a condom for the both of u (my gf agrees with me on that comment). However there is the whole STI issue so you both need to know ur clean before doing that!

You turfed her out at half five in the morning? Bit harshtings!

Grats anyway fella! Only I refuse to call you a man now, sheerly for the make love comment, I lol'd a fair bit when I read that, sorry.

I agree 100%, its sooooooo much better without wearing a condom for the both of u (my gf agrees with me on that comment). However there is the whole STI issue so you both need to know ur clean before doing that!

+1, I'd never entirely say go for just the pill though, it's always better to go using both rather than just the pill and it puts less pressure on her and the whole forgetting to take a pill thing.

:)

Well done dude. You fucked her good and proper.

In the words of Kool Aid man.

ohyeaman.GIF

+1, I'd never entirely say go for just the pill though, it's always better to go using both rather than just the pill and it puts less pressure on her and the whole forgetting to take a pill thing.

:)

Statisically the pill is very slightly more effective than a condom, however i do see ur point. My gf missed her pill 2 nights ago for example...

We have been having sex without a condom for over 3 years now and nothing bad happened yet. When she does forget to take it i do have a supply of condoms at the ready anyway.

The safest way is to do it with both though (or to be even safer you could never have penitatrive sex... although i don't fancy that option, lol).

Amazing how much attention this thread has had.

I say we keep it open/make a new one for people to post their experiences.

Mine was 15 years ago and I can still remember it.

This thread was like the first Big Brother: genuinely interesting voyeurism with people you like/can relate to. However lets not ruin it by keeping it past its sell-by date and making another 8 series of it etc.

Statisically the pill is very slightly more effective than a condom, however i do see ur point. My gf missed her pill 2 nights ago for example...

We have been having sex without a condom for over 3 years now and nothing bad happened yet. When she does forget to take it i do have a supply of condoms at the ready anyway.

The safest way is to do it with both though (or to be even safer you could never have penitatrive sex... although i don't fancy that option, lol).

I know what you mean, having to wait 7 days afterwards just makes it a pain in the arse, though at least it is more effective than the condom specially after taking it for however long! it's a pain to not be able to use condoms considering I have a latex allergy..-.-. The double dutch method is fantastic though!

I know what you mean, having to wait 7 days afterwards just makes it a pain in the arse, though at least it is more effective than the condom specially after taking it for however long! it's a pain to not be able to use condoms considering I have a latex allergy..-.-. The double dutch method is fantastic though!

The double dutch method??..........

The double dutch method??..........

haha it's what over here is a condom and the pill : peace:

it's a pain to not be able to use condoms considering I have a latex allergy..-.-.

There are alternatives, you can ask in a pharmacy. Pasante make non-latex ones.

haha it's what over here is a condom and the pill : peace:

oh right, lol. Silly me...

There are alternatives, you can ask in a pharmacy. Pasante make non-latex ones.

I know, as of yet I've not tried them, I also have sensitive skin too, which is a bitch, as I can't even use alot of body washes never mind condoms.

Moving swiftly on! :awesome:

Use the patch or the implant, miles better than the pill or condom.

Ok O_o o_O lol

What is so weird about sensitive skin? My chick is the same, can't use bubble bath or anything.

What is so weird about sensitive skin? My chick is the same, can't use bubble bath or anything.

I can't use anything perfumed at all :(

Use the patch or the implant, miles better than the pill or condom.

There is something a little creepy with the idea of having a doctor fit something in my girlfriend that puts me off that option.

I can't believe we haven't talked about the most effective and enjoyable protection yet, the good old rhythm method. :blank:

There is something a little creepy with the idea of having a doctor fit something in my girlfriend that puts me off that option.

I can't believe we haven't talked about the most effective and enjoyable protection yet, the good old rhythm method. :blank:

Implant is in your arm.

I think you mean the coil? You can't get that 'til you've had children =)

You turfed her out at half five in the morning? Bit harshtings!

Grats anyway fella! Only I refuse to call you a man now, sheerly for the make love comment, I lol'd a fair bit when I read that, sorry.

LOL. She didn't tell her folks that she will be sleeping somewhere (like a cousins house), so she had to go. And yeah...I didn't have to say that but...Still wanted permission ^^ ROFL. Consensual sex FTW.

Implant is in your arm.

I think you mean the coil? You can't get that 'til you've had children =)

Really? Haha, didn't half know.

This thread has been legendary to read from start to finish, the anticipation would have killed me if I was waiting with everyone else. My night was pretty fun too, but nothing compares to this.

LOL. She didn't tell her folks that she will be sleeping somewhere (like a cousins house), so she had to go. And yeah...I didn't have to say that but...Still wanted permission ^^ ROFL. Consensual sex FTW.

Haha no way! RAEPTIEMZ! I didn't mean to imply you don't ask, just...you should have done it in a awesomely manly way!

King V, If I can give you one piece of advice, get her on the pill. Thats when the good times really start to roll.

Hmm...To go in without a condom does kind of scare me, really can't risk making my girl pregnant - even if the pill is statistically more successful than a rubber, I still feel 'safer' using one. :hehe:

Also, 'the smell of sex'? Oxigen, I didn't smell anything unpleasant at all, in fact I really don't want to be washing my pillow cover anytime soon; I can still smell her musk ^^...Ooooooh, I'm still on a high.

:yay: