NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

I'll be losing my virginity this Saturday...Any tips?

Bloody hell guys, I just got this from the main man.

KingVPM.jpg

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I wonder what he'll think when he comes back and views this discussion.

I reckon we'll all get OBEs.

I wonder if he waxed his dolphin beforehand like we suggested?

Or if he's actually playing the Wii with her and we all took this way too out of context.

I think the popularity of this thread mirrors King's experiences: we've had th climax, it's easing down now, and it all happened so fast.

Is it sad that rather than getting laid ourselves we're on a forum waiting to find out how someone else got on?

Is it sad that rather than getting laid ourselves we're on a forum waiting to find out how someone else got on?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's far more entertaining to await news like this on a forum than to be doing the act for yourself.

Come on V, give her one from me!

I'd like to think that, in a metaphorical and spiritual sense, we're all getting some right now.

This is a moral victory for sexual predatory.

I'd like to think that, in a metaphorical and spiritual sense, we're all getting some right now.

I'll be telling the lads at work that on Monday then!

lol, so funny rez!

I vote this thread the thread of the year! (in terms of the amount of laughter i have got out of this).

King V is taking one for the team, it's as if the whole of NE is currently getting laid. What a legend he is.

The N-europe Saturday Night Loser Roster

Taken at 09:23PM

Mcoy demands to be added to this list

Are we taking bets on how long the whole experience lasts?

It's been an hour and 10 already, but from my own experiences of first times they've probably only just touched. So from first kiss to explosion, i'd say 45 minutes?

Oh. And I also demand to be added to that list.

Mcoy demands to be added to this list

Olympic Gamer enquires how you managed to quote it from Fierce Link, despite Olympic Gamer being the user who posted it.

ReZ. That was really amazing. I laughed when I first read it, then I read it aloud to my g/f and I couldn't read all the way through it I was laughing so hard, there's literally tears in my eyes.

ReZ. That was really amazing. I laughed when I first read it, then I read it aloud to my g/f and I couldn't read all the way through it I was laughing so hard, there's literally tears in my eyes.

Haha, seriously, if King V never comes online here again we're all going to be pretty bad with ourselves, we've jinxed the poor bastard.

It's one of those things that gets funnier each time you read it.

I read it once and thought "heh."

Read it a second time, and then the third I was on the floor. :)

"she's not moving and her head is wobbling about...I mean, I had sex with her again, but now I think there might be something wrong"

Hahahahahahahaha.

Poor King_V... Isn't it bad having one girls sexual expectations on your shoulders, without an entire forum community?!