NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dukkadukka

little britain

i thought it was great. ok a couple of sketches were a bit iffy but i thought it was funny.

there seem to be a lot of followers who just agree with others to fit in. i think its stupid tbh. ooh i need to impress the gang by saying 'ye its crap'

i thought it was great. ok a couple of sketches were a bit iffy but i thought it was funny.

there seem to be a lot of followers who just agree with others to fit in. i think its stupid tbh. ooh i need to impress the gang by saying 'ye its crap'

Either that, or they're just giving their own opinion. There can be more than a few people that dislike the series you know...

i know but it seems like the vast majority are just saying stuff to please, its true that not every1 is false

I could understand your logic if people you know in real life gave you opinions on the program last night. But online, peer pressure does not exist and I for one care not what people on the internet think of me, therefore I do not need to follow the 'gang'. I just gave my honest opinion, which I would assume everyone else did.

then how come there is a gang on here who like to flame others because of their opinion? they want to be in the gang so people think they are cool

everyone watches it to criticise it now, everyone looking for bad points, britan is too depressing liven up and just enjoy it,

then how come there is a gang on here who like to flame others because of their opinion? they want to be in the gang so people think they are cool

Its nothing to do with wanting to look "cool", if something is crap, i will say it is crap.

Little Britain is one of the worst, unfunniest "comedy" programs i have ever seen

I didn't watch it because its so damn repetative. And never plan to watch that particular episode anyway as I heart Tony Head is in a thong, or some kind of skimpy underwear and that'll just ruin him on Buffy for me.

I thought it was great, I laughed all the way through.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGG HEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD"

:D

I watched it on teleport after reading all your comments so I had low expectations but I thought it was alright. The only scene that made me laugh out loud was the prime minister one though. It's a shame they got rid of the Dennis Waterman bits they were good.

I really don't think anyone in this internet forums are trying to fit in . . .

Everyone I have spoken to at school didn't think it was that funny either.

Sign in to follow this