NEurope
Gatoman

Looking for digimon wallpaper

Hey i was just looking through a fan-made digidex and found my fav digimon from when i was a kid, and i was wodering if anyone had any desktop wallpaper of Paildramon? I was kinda hoping I could find a DV tree for him, but to no avail. Thanks. ;P perhaps i could make one, but that would be unlazy of me, lol

I loved Digimon.

EXVEEMON

STINGMON

DNA DIGIVOLVE TOOOOOOOO!

PAILDRAMON!!

The music was epic! :grin:

I've been searching too but I'm afraid I can't find anything decent. I'll keep looking though. :)

Just get the image on a black background, on the desktop ^_^?

simple yet effective.

I loved Digimon.

EXVEEMON

STINGMON

DNA DIGIVOLVE TOOOOOOOO!

PAILDRAMON!!

The music was epic! :grin:

I've been searching too but I'm afraid I can't find anything decent. I'll keep looking though. :)

Hahahah I was gonna say that...so now you've said that.

PAILDRAMON...

MEGA DIGIVOLVE TOOOOOO

IMPERIALDRAMON!

Digimon.

Hahahah I was gonna say that...so now you've said that.

PAILDRAMON...

MEGA DIGIVOLVE TOOOOOO

IMPERIALDRAMON!

Digimon.

DIGIMON

DIGITAL MONSTERS

Awesome! ^______^

I see that and raise you TWO videos! :heh:

Seriously loved Digimon. Watched every series. (except the new one that came out this year I think? and only just found out about it. :p)

Wizardmon was great. :grin:

I adored the first two series'. Third series was okay. Ive seen a few episodes of the fourth but not seen anymore....didnt feel it was that good, and havnt seen the most recent...Data Squad? Looks cool though. No idea if its even been dubbed yet.

<3 Wormmon

<3 Agumon

<3 Veemon

<3 loads actually.

I adored the first two series'. Third series was okay. Ive seen a few episodes of the fourth but not seen anymore....didnt feel it was that good, and havnt seen the most recent...Data Squad? Looks cool though. No idea if its even been dubbed yet.

<3 Wormmon

<3 Agumon

<3 Veemon

<3 loads actually.

I love too many to remember them all. :heart: I have loads of different names rushing into my head.

I'm in a big mood to watch Digimon right now!!!

I know very few people who liked it. the new series is Data Squad and it seems to take a very different direction to the previous ones.

The first and second series were golden. I didn't like the fact that more and more people in the normal world became aware of digimon as the series went on and liked it when it was just the original children. Still awesome though. :grin:

I think It has been dubbed... not sure though. Might watch it subbed, even though I grew up watching it dubbed. I liked the cheesy american voices.

Ooh I had a book chucked at me about Digimon the other day by my friend who forced me to have it.

*goes off to find it*

Omg, I remember Digimon! I loved it when it first started on Fox Kids? I think thats what the channel was called.

Only watched the first series, Agumon ftw.

Anyone manage to play the Playstation 1 game? That was amazing back in the day! Shame I have no idea as to where my copy is :heh:

I recently completed a Digi-marathon: entire first 2 series' on Youtube and Megavideo. The show rocks, it's always been a guilty pleasure for me.

Machinedramon = Best villian ever

Never caught series 3 onwards when they originally aired, but they just don't look as good as the Adventures.

PIEDMON!

CLOWN TRICK!

The first and second generation were the best. I've not seen past them, but I can safely assume they're shit.

Omg, I remember Digimon! I loved it when it first started on Fox Kids? I think thats what the channel was called.

Only watched the first series, Agumon ftw.

Anyone manage to play the Playstation 1 game? That was amazing back in the day! Shame I have no idea as to where my copy is :heh:

I never got to play it!

Though I did have some weird Digimon playing cards! Also have some figures some where and a greymon that can Digivolve!!! :D

/has no life.

That is one of the most disturbing thing I have ever seen!!! (also great :heh:)

Also Piedmon was creepy along with Puppetmon.

I want all the original Digimon now. If someone has already downloaded them and could burn them onto a blank doovdé or something, I'd appreciated it much.

LOL yea i've been watching the first series lately and now i'm addicted to digimon :P.................again........ always liked Gomamon in the 1st series, and then my friend Paildramon came into action *sigh* those were the days...

Digimon was so painful to watch. A very poor man's pokemon. Ugh, used to make me sick, maybe because I saw the dub.

Digimon was so painful to watch. A very poor man's pokemon. Ugh, used to make me sick, maybe because I saw the dub.

Or because you have shit taste, because Digimon kicks the living shit out of the hurrendous, stupid, lame, predictable Pokemon, with its lame ass 5 good episodes sandwhiched between 100 filler episodes of Team Rocket jerking off over nurse Joy.

Digimon actually had a storyline.

Actually Digimon came before pokemon, as a tamagotchi thing for boys. the dub was a bit painful tho :weep: but the original versions are good. I like digimon more than pokemon actually, simply because there are more digimon, and that one digimon could become a bunch of others, there weren't any preset evolution lines (in the anime there kinda was tho)

BTW i became unlazy and made a horrible wallpaper, but it gets the job done

n523886791_976354_2942.jpg

Or because you have shit taste, because Digimon kicks the living shit out of the hurrendous, stupid, lame, predictable Pokemon, with its lame ass 5 good episodes sandwhiched between 100 filler episodes of Team Rocket jerking off over nurse Joy.

lol well said

I think Gulfmon was my favourite :D

Galfmon.jpg

My small child-like mind must have only picked up the similarities of a horse..

Edit - MetalGarurumon was up there too!

Gabumon....Warp Digivolve tooooo

vrrrmmmm vrrrmmm chingk chingk chingk

METALGARURUMON!

Digimon.

Forgot to mention that I could barely stomache the first season of pokemon too. Pikachu beating geodude. Fuck no. The games taught me certain things and the anime just shat all over that so they lost me at that point (one of ash's very first fights.)

Team rocket were disturbing

Forgot to mention that I could barely stomache the first season of pokemon too. Pikachu beating geodude. Fuck no. The games taught me certain things and the anime just shat all over that so they lost me at that point (one of ash's very first fights.)

Team rocket were disturbing

Hmmmm...fair enough if you didnt like either of them, then. Yeah Pikachu beating Geodude is just epic WTF.