Sign in to follow this  
Nintendofan64

Whats Your Favorate Band - Singer

Mine ( considering im a breakdancer ) i like

Jimmy castor Bunch

and one of ma favs is La The Darkman

Whats yours

Thanks Nintendo fan 64

jonst, i thought you'd left the forums? if you have a problem with me send it in a pm though, you've already snapped at me too many times recently, it's getting tiresome.

Do shut up, either say something useful or wrap up.

Whats with you. You think you own the place, all of your posts recently that I've seen are having digs at people.

PS Greenday suck.

---

My favourite singer would be Bruce Dickensen from Iron Maiden, has tons of energy and a fantastic voice, very versitile.

jonst, i thought you'd left the forums? if you have a problem with me send it in a pm though, you've already snapped at me too many times recently, it's getting tiresome.

I have no problem with you, i have not snapped at all, and if your tired go to bed, normally helps.

Haver you are a pretty funy guy calling me an arse, your one fucked up guy.

and Ramar, yes greenday do suck, it was a joke, I of course do not own this place, there are a few people that i do not like and i will point that out if they annoy me. Of topic, you say bruce dickinson is your favourite singer, at least spell his name right.

You people have to realise i mean no harm, i am sorry if i offended you, it was all light hearted fun.

if it's a joke, stop using semi-FYAD humour, in a totally non-FYAD forum :/

Ok boss, right at once.

Yes. My Harry Potter thread was particularly negative. As was Murder on MySpace. And that one about the two NFL cheerleaders getting it on. Actually, that was pretty positive, I think.

Well, my fave band is probaby Immortal. Their style of black metal varied over time, they have their older stuff for the more old school black metal (though for that I prefer burzum and 1349), then they have their later stuff which is a lot more technical, and I really love it. Solarfall is one of my faves songs of theirs, awesome stuff.

Then my fave singer would be Michael Jackson (Abbath from Immortal doesnt really 'sing' :P). I don't really think I need to go on about the awesomeness of MJ.

Yes. My Harry Potter thread was particularly negative. As was Murder on MySpace. And that one about the two NFL cheerleaders getting it on. Actually, that was pretty positive, I think.

Now people lets keep this thread on topic.

I'd have to say my favourite band was REM, favourite singer would be Michael Stipe of REM.

U2 - Bono

Then Michael Stipe from REM. :)

He was well good when i saw him in glasgow, he had to go to hospital just after that show, had a problem with his ears :(

Now people lets keep this thread on topic.

I'd have to say my favourite band was REM, favourite singer would be Michael Stipe of REM.

says you, and there's already a thread almost exactly like this that was last posted in yesterday. this thread is uncecessary.

says you, and there's already a thread almost exactly like this that was last posted in yesterday. this thread is uncecessary.

Who died and made you Mod/Admin, no one i believe, so either post something that is relavent or don't.

You'll get used to it. It's the way things are done around here...

Of topic, you say bruce dickinson is your favourite singer, at least spell his name right.

Oh I do apologise. All knowing, all controlling JonST. :indeed:

Queen.

And following the spirit of the thread so my response fits in:

**** you! You're all ****ing ****s! I run this ****ing place!

Witty remark!

REBUTTAL

Mike are the champions, Mike are the champions, no time for losers 'Cause Mike is the champions ... of the world!

Sign in to follow this