NEurope
pedrocasilva

Arc Rise Fantasia (Marvelous/Image Epoch)

Rising Star for sure. Though I can see me importing this from the US, definently if there's a big gap in release dates.

Arent those scans old? i remember having seen the screens. I totally forgot about this game. Looks promising :)

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Do want.:D

Hoping they show us a trailer at TGS.

LOL! Its been that long since I've seen this thread that I had forgotten em. :laughing:

i forgotten about them too. :cry:

:cry: I came running like OMG OMG OMG, and ... :(
lol, yeah I thought it was a trailer and was like OMG, OMG! oh.....

Marvelous Entertainment has unveiled some more details about Arc Rise Fantasia for the Wii in the latest Famitsu magazine. The game is due for release this winter in Japan.

- A party consist of 3 characters, the longer the same characters stay in the party and battle, the stronger their bond grows. As this intimacy bond increases, there will be visible effects.

- A single character can pull off a combination of attacks with 'single connect', while multiple characters can pull off a combination attack on an enemy with 'party connect'.

- If all 3 party members use a special 'Excel act' attack on the same enemy, it turns into a super attack called 'trinity act' that does huge damage.

...multiple characters can pull off a combination attack on an enemy with 'party connect'.

Sounds like unison attacks to me! :yay:

Ooooh, the website got updated. (I saw the website more then 3 weeks ago so I thought it was old news so didn't bother posting it :heh: )

My what do we have here? are we stopped on time?

723515200809260914040bizl8.jpg

723515200809260914041biwe4.jpg

1-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

15-1.jpg

17.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

21.jpg

9-1.jpg

13.jpg

18.jpg

22.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

I command thee to FAP!

my broadband connetion is running slow tonight and i didnt see the scans but only the images.

I'm sure I'm not the first one to mention this, but ... The main character is a mercenary and carries around on his back a sword pretty much larger than himself? If they add spikey hair I'd definitely buy this, provided they'll ever bother with releasing it in Europe of course.