NEurope
Dante

Boy 'skinned, eaten by family'

A MOTHER is accused of partially skinning her caged son and feeding it to relatives.

Kalra Mauerova, 31, of Brno in the Czech Republic, wept in court as she admitted torturing her son Ondrej, and his ten-year-old brother, Jakub, The Sun reported.

0,,6103298,00.jpg

Ms Mauerova, a member of the Grail Movement cult, caged Ondrej for months while relatives, also members of the cult, ate his raw flesh, a judge heard yesterday.

The court in Brno heard the family sexually abused the boys and made them cut themselves with knives.

The boys said they were kept in cages or handcuffed to tables and made to stand for days in their own urine.

The abuse was discovered when a man living nearby installed a TV monitor to keep watch on his newborn baby.

Instead of pictures of his newborn he was confronted by live images of Ondrej naked in the cellar — beaten and chained, The Sun reporrted.

Ms Mauerova is understood to have installed the monitor so she could watch her victims suffering from her kitchen.

Police were called, and the boy and his brother, as well as what appeared to be a 13-year-old girl, were freed.

The teenage girl later turned out to be 34 — and one of the torturers.

Ms Mauerova accused the woman — fellow cult member Barbora Skrlova — of brainwashing her.

"Terrible things have happened. I realise it and can’t understand how I could have allowed it," Ms Mauerova was reported as saying.

The court heard the abuse of Ondrej and Jakub was co-ordinated via text messages sent by a leader of the Grail Movement cult — who was known only as the "Doctor".

The trial of Ms Mauerova, another relative and their bogus sister Skrlova — who fled and was later found posing as a boy in Norway — continues.

www.news.com.au

Yet another of the stories featuring the world's sick and twisted creatures. Why do we try to understand them? They clearly aren't human. Why don't we just put a bullet through their brain.

Well this is freaking mixed up. Just how could anyone skin someone and eat their raw flesh?

I mean really, how can they possibly do that and feel no remorse or guilt...

Yet another of the stories featuring the world's sick and twisted creatures. Why do we try to understand them? They clearly aren't human. Why don't we just put a bullet through their brain.

Yeah.

There is a new story about stupid 17 girls getting pregnant for fun. :shakehead

And I thought the girl found in the cellar was bad... I say, bring back the electric chair. Or perhaps the gallows. Maybe even quartering.

This reminded me of all the human feet washing ashore in BC a bit.

Fat cow. Seriously. WTF!? That's some messed up shit. What is wrong with certain people? What gets me in these situations is that other people don't seem to notice anything nor report on it. Like "where's her son he's not at school," "oh, he's caged up" etc..

Fuck's sake.

That's just sick and twisted, why the heck are there people like this? As someone said before, these people deserve the electric chair or the same torture that they've put that person through!!!

The thing I find most disturbing is it was the mother who did this to her own sons!! I know my own mother would happily die before any of us got hurt.

Good job trying to catch the suspects unawares reZ! :heh:

Heh heh heh heh heh heh ....trying to make out...that Im some kind of undercover agent....or something to find culprits! LOL! You're crazy! Thats crazy! LOL! Im not some secret agent for an organisation! LOL! I...Im laughing from that prospect.

~They're onto me, Im ditching the wire.~

PS. Not responsible for this.

Heh heh heh heh heh heh ....trying to make out...that Im some kind of undercover agent....or something to find culprits! LOL! You're crazy! Thats crazy! LOL! Im not some secret agent for an organisation! LOL! I...Im laughing from that prospect.

~They're onto me, Im ditching the wire.~

PS. Not responsible for this.

Now trying to dig yourself out of a hole are we :heh:

yeah, its pretty messed up, i mean, its girls who are made of sugar and spice and everything nice, eat them.

This would make an awesome song for the next Cannibal Corpse album. Actually a lot shit thats happened recently would, Maddie, Fritzl, Gordon Brown, its all sick horrible stuff.

But funny.