NEurope
ReZourceman

How Much Would You Have To Be Paid To Eat Human Flesh?

Which human in particular? I'm not keen on eating someone I like.

Depends who it was.

I'd probably do it for free though, you only live once.

seconded. I wouldnt mind 60 euros tho...I need that game! :$

Give me about £500, a pint of Fosters and a pack of Wrigleys Extra and i'd eat some.

Quite a bit I'd say a grand at least, unless I was trapped up in the Andies like in that film alive, even then I would'nt be to keen on it.

Ive discussed this with people aswell. In this particular instance, assume the donour specifically stated in his will he wanted folk to...eat him.

I then made a joke about how at my funeral after the buffet a video would be put on that I recorded before I died.

"Hey, yeah you know thos sausage rolls you just ate....that wasn't sausage meat."

I'd want to be served up as food at my own wake, everyone could always carry a piece of me with them.

Try everything once. So for free, unless someon actually offered me money then I'd take money as well as the free food.

If i needed too, to stay alive..i would...the obvious example being like the film 'alive'.

Other then that..i wouldn't be able to eat it unless being offered quite alot of money..

I'd pay you like £10 quid so i could eat some. Do you realise how difficult it is to find human flesh?

Don't think I could/would, unless you would offer me a million or more, and even then it would have to be a tiny piece that is cooked and stuff.

I hate the taste of meat from animals (pretty much anything except some fish and chicken), so doubt I'd like the taste of this.

I'd pay £100 if I could choose who it was and kill them myself.
...Hold on, that makes no sense. You say you'd get paid 100 quid, choose who you'd eat, then kill yourself? If you're gonna kill yourself, why ask for the 100 quid?

I don't think I could to be honest. The thought makes me wretch.

...Hold on, that makes no sense. You say you'd get paid 100 quid, choose who you'd eat, then kill yourself? If you're gonna kill yourself, why ask for the 100 quid?

He said he would pay.

He said he would pay.

And also that he would kill them himself, not kill himself.

a lot of money.

A Lot of Money? Why not ask for an Awful Lot of Money?

He said he would pay.

And also that he would kill them himself, not kill himself.

...FUCK!

I'll grab my coat then :(

...FUCK!

I'll grab my coat then :(

the trick is to read ALL the words in the line ~ not just every other word :heh:

tbh i wouldnt go to a restaurant where (a) they had to pay YOU to eat there, and (b) they'd run out of chicken.

what kind of establishment are you running, rez?! O___o

One that caters to all needs! :heh:

the trick is to read ALL the words in the line ~ not just every other word :heh:

tbh i wouldnt go to a restaurant where (a) they had to pay YOU to eat there, and (b) they'd run out of chicken.

It wasn't that I was ready every other word :heh:, it was that I was fecking tired, and things in my poor brain weren't computing properly. :(

To be honest, I was expecting more answers like the ones Raining_again, Mr-paul and Eenuh gave.

I don't think I could eat human flesh if I had the option to do otherwise. Not even if you pay me a lot of money (or an ALoM :heh:).