NEurope
ReZourceman

How Much Would You Have To Be Paid To Eat Human Flesh?

So Ive been asking everyone I speak to this recently (Y'know, cos' its interesting)

The task at hand is to eat a 1 inch by 1 inch square of well done grilled human flesh. You must eat the whole thing, and you are not allowed any condements apart from Salt and Pepper.

How much would it take you?

The lowest Ive heard is £5.00 (He nearly said "Free...just to see what it tastes like, given the oppurtunity" but he changed his mind) and the most is like £10,000.

Personally Id have a chew on the home trophy for £30.

I'd also say free, out of curiousity, I'm tempted to see what human flesh would taste like, but mentally I'm also heaving at the thought.

Give us £40.

No reason, I just want £40. And if I have to eat some human flesh for it, then foine boi me.

I'd be intruiged if it was offered to me. I've tried ostrich and crocodile among other exotic tastes... £50.

I'd say £100, seems a nice round figure. I wouldn't do it for free seeing as i'd have a chance to get money.

I'd prolly eat it for no less than £50.

It would be interesting to hear a vegetarian's opinion on this.

Apparently, alot of vegetarians love placenta parties because they can eat meat without harming animals.

Well I hate these questions cause you'd just say the highest amount etc.

I'm curious at the thought, but then I get a horrible taste in my mouth, a mix of cold meat and batteries.

I wouldn't. Especially for the amount of money you guys want!

The thought of it makes me feel quite sick!

I think I'd have to be offered millions to even consider it.

Being the kind of fellow who isn't a complete 'tard, I'd say roughly the amount that Bill Gates donates to charity a year (he personally gives 10% of all the US's charitable donations, by the way...).

By flesh do you mean the skin or the muscles?

If I as really hungry I'd have it for free. If not, then I'm the same as Strider, if I can get money for eating it I'd ask for a couple hundred quid.

Buy me Okami because I can't afford it just at the moment!

By flesh do you mean the skin or the muscles?

If I as really hungry I'd have it for free. If not, then I'm the same as Strider, if I can get money for eating it I'd ask for a couple hundred quid.

Muscle, really.

Free of charge. I've always wanted to taste it, and personally don't see what's so wrong with it.

If I was able to eat it with no consequences, ie. arrest or something - free.

But I'd want it cooked nicely!!

Depends who it was.

I'd probably do it for free though, you only live once.

However much you're willing to pay, because seriously, it's only meat :/

I wouldn't. Especially for the amount of money you guys want!

The thought of it makes me feel quite sick!

I think I'd have to be offered millions to even consider it.

Ditto, I couldn't stomach the thought of it at all.

It would be interesting to hear a vegetarian's opinion on this.

Oh... hi there.

I wouldn't eat it... knowing how terrible most people treat their bodies it couldn't be good for you... plus.. I'm a vegetarian so.... yea..

Most people here seem to think that it's like... just.. human flesh... not that someone would have to die to get you that flesh...

but that's just me.

Most people here seem to think that it's like... just.. human flesh... not that someone would have to die to get you that flesh...

Ive discussed this with people aswell. In this particular instance, assume the donour specifically stated in his will he wanted folk to...eat him.

I then made a joke about how at my funeral after the buffet a video would be put on that I recorded before I died.

"Hey, yeah you know thos sausage rolls you just ate....that wasn't sausage meat."

Hmm, i'd need some BBQ sauce, but i'd probably do it for free too. Might be pretty tasty, and you never turn down a free meal!