NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2008/2009

Bloodbath :D

It would be definitely something to see. Especially the Cardiff supporters giving him a hard time.

Instead, he'll be playing against the likes of Messi. Lucky bugger.

We all know Messi is just a poor man's Chris Brunt :blank:

:p jk

I dunno...Messi is a bit sexy. He plays, what The Gullit describes as Sexy Football. Brunty plays...something we call ManBall. There should be a seperate league for him, Kevin Davies, Vinnie Jones and Nemanja Vidic. Although, Nemanja and Brunt are not thugs by any stretch...they're just tough. :D

Although, Nemanja and Brunt are not thugs by any stretch...they're just tough. :D

I've found photographic evidence to back up these claims...

teeheeb.jpg

Check out thems paint skills right there =] oooooooooooooh

:D

Good job I didn't post Vinnie then.. or was it the overly tough cooky?

It was because I felt the full Brunt of the Nemanja. Haha, see what I did there? :D

I challenge anyone to argue that David Beckham doesn't bring anything to the England team, top performance from him and the rest of the team tonight. Johnson was immense.

A professional performance, probably something we would not have seen under McClaren.

I challenge anyone to argue that David Beckham doesn't bring anything to the England team, top performance from him and the rest of the team tonight. Johnson was immense.

A professional performance, probably something we would not have seen under McClaren.

Agreed. Beckham was immense tonight. Helped by the fact Andorra are shite and a lot of the game he could do at walking pace but still his distribution was amazing. No one can pass the ball and spread play like it.

112 cap and 100 starts for England. What a Legend.

Tough call for man of the match between him and Johnson who had a great game too.

Good easy game for us. I was gonna go, kinda let my 100% attendence at the new Wembley slip in the last few games which im not happy about. Will try and make it to the rest of the home games for sure.

We all know Messi is just a poor man's Chris Brunt :blank:

:p jk

Wrong Etienne Esajas is.

God I miss Brunt :cry:

I was gonna go, kinda let my 100% attendence at the new Wembley slip in the last few games which im not happy about. Will try and make it to the rest of the home games for sure.

I've not been to a full England game at Wembley. I went to the first ever game when the under-21s played, but I can't support the ridiculous prices the FA charge, especially when teams like Andorra or Kazakhstan come to town.

I've not been to a full England game at Wembley. I went to the first ever game when the under-21s played, but I can't support the ridiculous prices the FA charge, especially when teams like Andorra or Kazakhstan come to town.

You can sit in the rafters for £25 ;)

But yeah to get in a good area you're looking at around £50+ even with the membership discount. Bit of a joke really.

Good performance overall. Any idea if any Andorra fans turned up to the game? Didn't notice any camera shots of them.

Tonight's game was so strange. I've never seen a team so reluctant to attack. A flat back five, with a midfield of four infront of it, all playing behind the ball. It was never going to be an open game, but I think the majority of England players had a good game tonight. I was particularly impressed with both Glen Johnson and Ashley Cole, particularly with some of Johnson's balls into the box. The only player I was a bit iffy about was Theo Walcott, as he seemed to get to the by-line very often but sometimes didn't do anything with he ball. Maybe Theo Won't Cross would be a better name for him, heh.

Saying that, he still had a pretty good game. I think the real winners tonight were the fans who managed to get to the game.

Saying that, he still had a pretty good game. I think the real winners tonight were the fans who managed to get to the game.

Wooo, I win! Retro_Link and myself just got back about 10 minutes ago, didn't have any problem with the tube strike, ended up driving right into Wembley and parked about 100 yards from the stadium, sadly there was a fence and a railway in the way so we had to go around but still a great spot, and it was free!

As for the match itself, obviously I wasn't expecting it to be a thriller given the opposition, but what it was was a very good, solid performance. Becks was amazing and every time he took a corner by where we were sitting in the second half he got a massive cheer and a standing ovation, thoroughly deserved it was too! I managed to get both of Defoe's goals on video so I'll post them up, and maybe a few other photos, tomorrow.

just seen that, im a bit shocked but im not actually that bothered....hes obviously a great player but for 80 million i think were better off without him. Hpefully we can get Ribery with the money.

I was saying to my mate (a Man U fan) that the new (old) president at Real Madrid signified a change in direction for the club as he aims to recapture the old Galactico days. Wonder where the money is coming from though?! Mad.

This isn't a surprise though after his election and Ronaldo's mood swings last summer. Will be good to see how Kaka and Ronaldo play together though. RM need more players though as they still don't have a great team yet. This is more about the money and maybe Ronaldo's ego. Poison chalice anyone?

Shame for the Premier League if he truly goes and 80m is quite obscene. Tevez will be signed now. :yay: (A great, great player and a great role model over Ronaldo). He could be more expensive now though - afterall, everyone knows Man U have 80m in the bank.

£80 million squids, can we please have Benzema, David Silva and De Rossi? Thanks

Wonder where the money is coming from though?! Mad.

Either their ridiculous revenue streams or the King of Spain.

£80 million!!!?! Man U must be laughing.

I wonder if Milan could have held out for more.