NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2008/2009

I heard the news that ramos had been sacked while i was at cricket today, i ripped my shirt off and did a lap around the pavilion. Best news I'd heard all day, especially considering we'd been bowled out for 87 :(

Good riddance, cant wait for an english speaking manager imo.

in a word gutted! Harry has left us and it's a sad day for all pompey fans today.

Huge backing for BIG Sam to take the job amongest pompey fans from what I've heard, but then we now have all the mud slinging that Harry is a JUDAS just like we did when he left for the scummers.

in a word gutted! Harry has left us and it's a sad day for all pompey fans today.

Huge backing for BIG Sam to take the job amongest pompey fans from what I've heard, but then we now have all the mud slinging that Harry is a JUDAS just like we did when he left for the scummers.

Big Sam would be very silly! his style of football is horrible. Trust me you dont want that!!

Yeah but the common view is to consoladate our position. We have financial problems, players are going to be sold in January. We have a problem with funding our training ground and new Stadium. We need to get someone who can get players on the cheap and guarantee Premiership survival on a budget. Harry knew this was going to happen and can't blame him for going, in relative terms spurs are amongest the safest in terms of finances, whilst we are really struggling.

How come whenever we've lost there's rarely been any trouble...Yet when the Mags lose all hell brakes lose?

Strange. When you win a game you don't really feel like smacking someone. It's usually when you lose...

The FA announced they are taking action this morning following the disgraceful scenes at the SOL yesterday and after an offical complaint from Joe Kinnear.

Kinnear was critical of the scenes down in the South West Corner of the playing area where winds gusted in circles, quite obviously in favour of the home side. He said " the motion of the wind was a deliberate attempt to throw our players sense of footballing excellence and to break up our normally supberb brazillian style of football. SAFC also deliberately introduced food wrappers and bags onto the pitch to put us off but that ploy backfired because we're used to rubbish floating around on our own pitch".

The FA have contacted the Meteorological office who confirmed that the winds yesterday were not expected but their findings have thrown an interesting slant on Kinnears allegation. Michael Fish commented "the direction of the wind appeared to be coming from the away end and whilst watching the game yesterday, I did notice the extreme amounts of hot air coming from the NUFC supporters".

SAFC said they would respond to the allegations in due course but a club official stated that "SAFC will only look into the allegations of wind mis-management when the FA look into the mis-management of Joey Barton and NUFC".

Kinnear was later quoted as saying "at one point Ameobi had an open goal chance and I swear a twix packet blew up into his face and as a result he put it over the bar."

How come whenever we've lost there's rarely been any trouble...Yet when the Mags lose all hell brakes lose?

Strange. When you win a game you don't really feel like smacking someone. It's usually when you lose...

How come there's never pitch invasions at St James when we score, with little charvers running up the the opposition bench and trying to get into the away end? Don't ask me why the mackems were kicking off and throwing coins and broken seats at us when they won, we were thinking the same thing. The fact the tramps on the turnstiles were letting people without tickets in for 20 quid probably didn't help the situation either. The mackems stayed behind for ages as well, maybe they were wanting their plastic bags back. Guess they've got to make the most of it, another 10 years till the next one - Can you get 2-1 commemorative t-shirts, cups and decorative plates yet? ;)

ETA: Anyway, as for there being no trouble after Sunderland lose, after the 4-1 mackems went around systematically smashing up their own bus stops (According to disproving Sunderland fans on their message board) and after the 1-1 last year the coach I was on got bricked by some fat mulleted bastards in red and white.

I just saw the Liverpool score :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1!11#!1!!

Nice one Liverpool! :grin:

Half time, and Villa are beating Wigan 1-0 at the moment. Barry with a penalty in the 22nd minute. :smile:

Im glad in the second half we werent just playing stupidly deep and defending loads, I was getting worried in the first half when it just seemed to be Chelsea attack after attack

Congratulations Liverpool, listened to the match in the car earlier. About time someone ruined that record.

With Liverpool going top its no threat, we know they'll fuck it up come January. ;)

Molly?!?! MOOOOOLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!? Are you here?

Haha! We'll see. If we lose I will post a video of my inserting the nunhuck connector into my japs-eye!

I knew I was safe!

Villa have won 4-0. Amr Zaki had an off-day, apparently.

But it's a great way to mark Martin O'Neill's 100th game in charge. :yay:

Im guessing 5th for Villa this season

If they carry on like this they will challenge for 4th with Arsenal :heh:

Arsenal are so damn lucky. Green and the west ham defence were doing such a good job then that own goal. Could sense it like old times 1-0 to the Arsenal. Damn.

Congratulations Liverpool, listened to the match in the car earlier. About time someone ruined that record.

With Liverpool going top its no threat, we know they'll fuck it up come January. ;)

January...? We'll wait and see how things sit in April/ May. :wink:

Arsenal are so damn lucky. Green and the west ham defence were doing such a good job then that own goal. Could sense it like old times 1-0 to the Arsenal. Damn.

Make that 2-0. Adebayor.

Think you might need to win more than one game before you try and take the piss.

Adebayor changed the game when he came on, when that own goal went in which was mighty unlucky you could tell they might crumble at the end, but getting a straight red was kinda reckless from Their top scorer.

I knew I was safe!

*cries self to sleep* I don't need to say any more.

Think you might need to win more than one game before you try and take the piss.

Okay, I'll come back on Wednesday after we've done your boys too :D

We'll see won't we. Though I won't be online, I'll actually be at the match.

Villa have won 4-0. Amr Zaki had an off-day, apparently.

But it's a great way to mark Martin O'Neill's 100th game in charge. :yay:

He's done a great job there so far. Seriously in a couple of years they could be right up there imo.

Pompey losing Redknapp hurts :( Wonder what'll happen to em now he's gone, hopefully they won't self destruct without him/ turn into the team they were before he was there...