NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2008/2009

So ronaldo is officially staying put this season. Good news for man U.

ps. set up fantasy before you all get distracted by the olympics :)

I think Noodleman usually sets up the fantasy football.

I for one won't be distracted by the Olympics, especially not the football tournament.

I don't think Noodle will/can do it. He's busy with plans and stuff. Something like that.

Anyway, Villa have signed Nicky Shorey. That's a good signing in my opinion. Even if he wasn't that good I'd have been happy with us buying him, as we've (probably still) got the smallest squad in the League and we need some more players if we're to be in the UEFA Cup season.

I don't think Noodle will/can do it. He's busy with plans and stuff. Something like that.

Anyway, Villa have signed Nicky Shorey. That's a good signing in my opinion. Even if he wasn't that good I'd have been happy with us buying him, as we've (probably still) got the smallest squad in the League and we need some more players if we're to be in the UEFA Cup season.

Agreed. He's a good buy for you, especially since you lost Bouma to injury...as well as adding to your small squad.

Got myself a ticket for the FC Twente game at the Emirates. Got to be there to take the piss out of McClaren.

Got myself a ticket for the FC Twente game at the Emirates. Got to be there to take the piss out of McClaren.

I forgot if you are a silver or gold member of the Arsenal???

Myself, I'm a red member..:heh:

Please get the whole stadium singing umbrella.

Please get the whole stadium singing umbrella.

xD

I'll have to print out some lyric sheets. lol

I forgot if you are a silver or gold member of the Arsenal???

Myself, I'm a red member..:heh:

Red here too. Think I've been on the memsbership sheme for 3.5 years now. I'll probably get a season ticket before I go silver. Think I was 26,000 on the season ticket waiting list, moved 13,000 places in one season.

Umbrella is the official song for Carlos Vela anyway:

When the sun shines, we’ll shine together

Cheering on our Man Carlos Vela

Said he’ll always be a goon

Took an oath he’ll score more than Roon

So we signed our First Mexican Ever

Know that we'll still cheer each other

You can stand with my Carlos Vela

You can stand With my Carlos Vela

(Vela ella eh eh eh)

with my Carlos Vela

((Vela ella eh eh eh)

with my Carlos Vela

(Vela ella eh eh eh)

with my Carlos Vela

(Vela ella eh eh eh)

Umbrella is the official song for Carlos Vela anyway:

When the sun shines, we’ll shine together

Cheering on our Man Carlos Vela

Said he’ll always be a goon

Took an oath he’ll score more than Roon

So we signed our First Mexican Ever

Know that we'll still cheer each other

You can stand with my Carlos Vela

You can stand With my Carlos Vela

(Vela ella eh eh eh)

with my Carlos Vela

((Vela ella eh eh eh)

with my Carlos Vela

(Vela ella eh eh eh)

with my Carlos Vela

(Vela ella eh eh eh)

I've seen a very different version in the Gooner fanzine, I highly doubt you'll hear either version being sung at the stadium.

who here has created an n-europe fantasy premier league team? We should make a league for it.

who here has created an n-europe fantasy premier league team? We should make a league for it.

I'll make a league and a topic after the Arsenal game if theres a demand for it. Got another 45 mins to go.

I have a team but I'd rather not run the league this year because I don't know what my internet access will be like from September to May. But if someone sets one up I'll happily add my team to defend my 2nd place last year :P

We've signed a young lad called Nile Ranger after a weeks trail (he was also on trail at Southampton apparently). He's 17, he's got a name like a World of Warcraft class, he's just come out of a young offenders institution and he's... Well, see for yourself, here's his myspace page.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=120797284

If anyone can translate this, I'd be grateful!

igghttt mannns 15 init but im on disss ting trusss dnt fink coz ive made a wifey riddim intro mannns not on dis ting coz dat aint the case but i try stay out of as much trouble as i can coz gud boiiis live rude boiiis die dats the sayin i always grew up wid but yh skip dat. mannns tryin to take footy serious coz i wanna make sum pea f**k the street ting its really long 4 me might shubz it off now and again u see it but yh if u wanna kno where i play its upfront dutty striker about 4 goals a game minimum maximum 7or 8 one of dem but my weakness is most definatly girls and my 2nd weakness is losing i flippin hate losing but i hardly lose at anything coz im a big bumbaclart duppy mannnnnnn but yh im gona update dis sh*t wen i get the hang off it.but u aint heard the last of me sho sho 4 now Laughing Laughing

lol, bumbaclart.

"First Mexican Ever"? I hope that Carlos Vela song isn't the true version... I mean, what happened to Nelson Vivas as our little Mexican before Vela?

I just found it on another forum. Wasn't Vivas an Argie anyway?

You would be correct. Michael Owen pwned him for that famous goal.

And dear lord Bluestar, whats Keegan up to.

Oh crud he was Argentinian! Nevermind then. I wonder if we bought him off of the back of World Cup 98

And dear lord Bluestar, whats Keegan up to.

Doubt Keegan had much to do with it, he's one for the academy rather than a first team/squad signing.

Come on though, some cockerny wideboy must be able to tell me what a bumbaclart duppy is... :wtf:

We've signed a young lad called Nile Ranger after a weeks trail (he was also on trail at Southampton apparently). He's 17, he's got a name like a World of Warcraft class, he's just come out of a young offenders institution and he's... Well, see for yourself, here's his myspace page.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=120797284

If anyone can translate this, I'd be grateful!

lol, bumbaclart.

Well I guess Joey Barton needs someone new to fight.

Leeds kicked off at 12pm there away to Scunthorpe. 0-0 right now, coming up to half time.

MOT!

Oh god 2-0 down already :( I hate James Brown I hate Jeff Stelling I hate that fucking song.

Anyone else heard about Man City apparently being...up the creek?

I was watching Channel 5 and Colin Murray stated Stephen Ireland was going to Sunderland and Corluka is off to Spurs...for massive reductions. Having researched it I found THIS.

Doesn't seem too good for Hughesy and co. Maybe Sven did the right thing at the right time.