NEurope
Tellyn

New Capcom Wii Title Still Coming

Do any of you honestly believe that this is the game Capcom have so feverishly avoided talking about? That's probably come from NeoGAF.

Alot of users seem to do :hmm:

Oh... and there was me joking about it being a sheep hurding game!

So Capcom still have a game to unveil in there press conference!

And whether they are one and the same... a Wii game based on a next-gen favourite.

Oh... and there was me joking about it being a sheep hurding game!

Yeah they do.

Apparently you did, Nathan :)

I honestly thought this was a hoax earlier this morning. :heh: So why the hell have they kept this so quiet? Granted it looks pretty cool, but out of everything, they chose to make this their top secret game.

And whether they are one and the same... a Wii game based on a next-gen favourite.

Yep, we still have one tasty morsel to expect from Capcom for the Wii. I'm thinking it's either Devil May Cry Wii or Dead Rising 2.

I think I will crey if it's Devil May Cry, hate that game series!!!

Dead Rising, Res Evil or Street Fighter please.

You watch, the secret announcement will be Resident Evil 0 coming over to the americas

From GoNintendo

Is the spiritual successor to Marvel Vs. Capcom heading to the Wii? We’ve already heard that there might be an official sequel to the game, but right now Capcom vs. Tatsunoko is the next big ticket. If you take a look at the the page linked below, you can indeed see that the Wii is referenced. Not a confirmation just yet, but things are looking good. The only problem is…I doubt this game would ever get localized, due to the characters involved.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://ffl.sakura.ne.jp/rv/box1/tatsuvscap.htm

I thought the unannounced Wii Capcom title was Dead Rising. But then again, I certainly wouldn't mind this fighting title on Wii. It does seem to mention a Wii-version in its original Japanese text. Still, this site isn't any official source so we'll see if it's true at all.

I got onto Wikipedia to look up Wikipedia reference-linkTatsunoko and what do I see listed but... the Samurai Pizza Cats! Now if there's something that's in need of a revival, its the Pizza Cats! :yay:

Why are you going on and on about flock?

If that's the super mega secret game Capcom were referring to, then I'd be quite pissed, Wii exclusive or not.

I thought the unannounced Wii Capcom title was Dead Rising. But then again, I certainly wouldn't mind this fighting title on Wii. It does seem to mention a Wii-version in its original Japanese text. Still, this site isn't any official source so we'll see if it's true at all.

It was known as Dead Rising IMJ.

tatsu01.jpg

Official Site

Videos

TvC 1

TvC 3

TvC 4

TvC 5

Screens

ivd9fo.jpg

2mphi1f.jpg

juizyv.jpg

mkc8l3.jpg

2hclwl3.jpg

zmfabo.jpg

v6kq5h.jpg

24pcjua.jpg

2co4m7l.jpg

2cyigm0.jpg

jahvk2.jpg

2agqlw2.jpg

307qc13.jpg

16ih2yw.jpg

vvu3l.jpg

23mpwza.jpg

okrlgj.jpg

smbzw6.jpg

Is it just me or do those SF models look nowhere as good as the SFIV PS3/360 models? Could indicate Wii screens? (Or a completely different studio handling development or a bigger roster/game.) Other than that, Dante - You posting screens from an already released arcade/console version? It's not clear.

Definately one to keep an eye on. Captain Rainbow looks like he'd fit right in too :o

It was known as Dead Rising IMJ.

Um, yeah, like i said in my post.

Anyway, this looks damn fine. There are actually some characters from the Tatsunoko side that I know. Game seems to run pretty smoothly as well. I'd love to see a Wii-version, but then it'll need to support the CC or GC controller. It's kind of a limited market for Capcom to sell. Will they take the risk?

As for the characters, I like these models a lot more than the SF4 ones. They may be more technically advanced, but the art direction in this title is a lot better.

Is it just me or do those SF models look nowhere as good as the SFIV PS3/360 models? Could indicate Wii screens? (Or a completely different studio handling development or a bigger roster/game.) Other than that, Dante - You posting screens from an already released arcade/console version? It's not clear.

Definately one to keep an eye on. Captain Rainbow looks like he'd fit right in too :o

The screens and videos are from the arcade version.

The screens and videos are from the arcade version.

Doesn't the arcade version run on that triforce board or sommat? Or perhaps I'm drunk. Sure it's been mentioned somewhere though...Means a Wii conversion is an easier task for sure.

I think it'll be SF4 or some form of Capcom vs. game. It's a genre Capcom have yet to fill on Wii.

What I'd really want is an exclusive RE game, maybe even a RE4 style remake of RE2.

whow is that fot the wii!?

i thought someone posted some Streetfighter 4 images is there already a release date?

G-Force (aka Battle Of The Planets)!

That takes me back... This was my first-evah hit of anime. I was such a tiny child, but still I was perplexed by the decision of the heroes to dress up as geese.

dress up as geese.

Come again?!

I've had my fair share of anime over the years, but what what what?

Come again?!

I've had my fair share of anime over the years, but what what what?

800px-G-Force_-_group_shot2.jpg

Battle of the Planets casts five young people as G-Force, consisting of Mark, Jason, Princess, Keyop, and Tiny. The question has been raised whether or not the characters were cyborgs due to their super-human agility and demonstrations of power such as the whirlwind pyramid. G-Force protects Earth from planet Spectra and other attacks from 'beyond space'. Their main ship is the Phoenix, which can deploy four smaller vehicles, each operated by one team member. A regularly featured deus ex machina was the transformation of the Phoenix into a flaming bird-shaped craft able to handle virtually any exceptional situation by functioning as something like a giant blowtorch. The Phoenix’s primary weapon was a large supply of rockets. It also occasionally flaunted a powerful solar-powered energy blaster, although the team had the misfortune of choosing very cloudy days to use it.

Ah! So that's them!

That Tiny character is featured in a Robot Chicken episode, where he gets too fat.

The concept of their aircraft reminds me of another anime... Saint Seiya possibly? Dunno, was even more of a kid back then.

Edit: or it could be Battle of the Planets even! Does anyone know whether or not TF1 broadcast this a whole while back? Like, ten - fifteen years ago? French television was the only source of anime I had back then...