NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Deathjam

I got offered a job too!

Now that I finished uni, I need work. So I called a work place where I worked at in the year that I took out of uni after my second year, and got offered a job. Nothing impressive, just office work but damn I need the money, and the people that I worked with were really cool. No dole for me thank you very much! :yay:

EDIT: I took the job before my boss could even finish her sentence.

But deathjam, it make get in the way of your social times.

Screw social times! I need the dosh! Thanks to my upbringing being in the real world, I have a proper assortment of my priorities :indeed:

Screw social times! I need the dosh! Thanks to my upbringing being in the real world, I have a proper assortment of my priorities :indeed:

But what if you have plans between 9 and 5?

Seriously though congratulations. At least some people have got their prioritites right.

That's very Protestant of you, deathjam.

Congratulations.

Congrats deathjam! I also got a job the other week. Starts next Tuesday and it's just a general admin role really.

Been unemployed almost 3 months, which is allright for the first week or so, but gets to you after, so I'm really happy. Whoo!

Congrats deathjam! I also got a job the other week. Starts next Tuesday and it's just a general admin role really.

Been unemployed almost 3 months, which is allright for the first week or so, but gets to you after, so I'm really happy. Whoo!

Yeah, unemployment starts to blow very quickly. Start work tomorrow and yet I am wearing my best shirt today as I still need to look for a proper career. Ah well of to Reed in the hope they can find me something impressive.

Unemployment is rubbish. I hope I'm able to get a job by the end of the year, if not, then I'll become desperate!

Congrats, Deathjam. :smile:

Another job thread?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

But seriously, nice one, welcome to the world of work in which you can afford to fund stuff like women.

Another job thread?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

But seriously, nice one, welcome to the world of work in which you can afford to fund stuff like women.

You're paying for prostitutes?

You're paying for prostitutes?

they're cheaper than girlfriends ^___^

they're cheaper than girlfriends ^___^

True. But they have a higher risk of infections.

True. But they have a higher risk of infections.

see, i was joking - you're just thinking creepily seriously about this :hmm:

^___^ hehe.

see, i was joking - you're just thinking creepily seriously about this :hmm:

^___^ hehe.

When spending money on my girlfriend I often consider the alternatives.

Beautiful. I'm hoping to make a similar topic, or rape this topic soon. My mummy has been nagging me to sign on the dole the moment I moved back from uni last Friday. I've managed to put it off, and I've noticed a pub is looking for full time staff. Which is pr0 because my Dad has been giving me mile long spouts of bullshit about why he won't hire me at his pub.

White lion or Victoria. Please be The Cow.

You do live in Beeston, don't you?

I've just got a second job too, teaching Brazilian kids English in Japan.

Bizzarded

White lion or Victoria. Please be The Cow.

You do live in Beeston, don't you?

I've just got a second job too, teaching Brazilian kids English in Japan.

Bizzarded

White Lion is shut down. Waiting for a new buyer. Wouldn't work there anyway, always full of chavvy pricks.

By Victoria do you mean the Victoria Hotel? [not actually a hotel]

As for The Cow [Will always be The Beech Tree] is no longer there. The building is gone. GONE I TELL YOU.

WHAT!!!?

That place had the best Sunday lunches in the whole of Nottingham. Sunday afternoons were always spent recovering from them. For £6!!!!!!!

The Victoria is the one near the railway station will the huge collection of whiskies? I saw two dogs fighting in there once, and may have stolen something.

The white lion was close to our house for the footy. And I sang Karaoke in there once, The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love. Mid day, wearing a deerstalker and stroking my nipples.

I hope co-op is still there.

Genuinely gutted about The Cow.

WHAT!!!?

That place had the best Sunday lunches in the whole of Nottingham. Sunday afternoons were always spent recovering from them. For £6!!!!!!!

The Victoria is the one near the railway station will the huge collection of whiskies? I saw two dogs fighting in there once, and may have stolen something.

The white lion was close to our house for the footy. And I sang Karaoke in there once, The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love. Mid day, wearing a deerstalker and stroking my nipples.

I hope co-op is still there.

Genuinely gutted about The Cow.

Co-op?

Yeah the Vic Hotel is the one by the train station.

SUPER PISSED OFF NOW as I tried to pay my phone bill very late last night and got told by the site that the transaction had been declined. So I tried again. DECLINED. I get back from work, go to my local game store that was willing to sell me okami today, only to get DECLINED come up on the receipt which the store manager handily gave to me. I then look in my account to find that I have NO MONEY IN IT!

After spending an hour getting my telephone and internet banking in order, I find that, lo and behold, the phone bill payment was made TWICE! But for some reason, their systems have not updated. Super. Where is my money. God knows. And they can't refund me my money until it shows up on their systems. That's what i get for trusting the internet, and being happy for one damn day. God damn bad luck. I was born on friday the 13th and it really shows sometimes :mad:

Congratulations on the job, commiserations on the loss of money due to incompetence of the the third party. Sting either the bank or the phone company (whoever is to blame) for some money for that.

I mean come on, the banks charges you when you mess up, and the phone company fines you when you don't pay.

Sign in to follow this