NEurope
Rummy

The shit has hit the motherfunking fan

I am so upset guys. I am beyond upset. I'm more pissed off than an n-europer in a room full of 30 solitanzes. Today, my friend arrived at my house, for a simple sort of matter. The usual, some games, a chat, bit of aikido(ok maybe not so usual there). The chat wasn't too bad, the aikido was half arsed. Then came the games. So I fired up my Wii, plugged in the scart, took my currently favourite gaming disc out of the wii to insert a certain freeloader and what do I find?

My fucking brawl disc has a radial scratch. More than 3/4s of the way round it, a few mm from the outside. The bitch is DREing all over the motherfunking shop, it seems to get worse every single time we try to play(we had some earlier, we managed to steer clear, just come back for more and it's not going down, though we've turned to Melee, a classic in its own right but not really matching up). This shit is so bad I've turned to drink. I think this is actually one of the worst things to happen to me in ages. I feel our relationship has been cruelly cut short by some silly, overexcited pull of a pad whilst engaged in a heated match. I think I might even spiral into a terrible depression. I am not a happy Rummy, N-E, not a happy Rummy at all. I shall forever remember 10/06/2008. Rest in Peace Rummy's Brawl Disc...Rest in Peace. I've lost a true friend tonight guys, he'd helped me through the last few months, and made me into one of the most popular kids on the block, but now...now I feel empty inside :(. Goodnight, sweet prince, goodnight. I've always kept my discs as mint as I could, but I guess sometimes, this shit just happens, such a tragic loss, I only wish things had been different. I wish that final smash hadn't appeared. Little did i know, it truly WAS the Final Smash.

*cries*

Okay I only flicked through parts of that uberlong paragraph but you're disc is scratched?

Boy its a shame Game, Gamestation and Blockbuster don't offer disc cleaning services eh?

That post is godlike! Love the ending :D

I only wish things had been different. I wish that final smash hadn't appeared. Little did i know, it truly WAS the Final Smash.

i got a silly circular scratch on my 007 nightfire after my dog knocked my wii over

but it was cheaper to buy a new game than to get a disk cleaning service.. n those things never work

Unlucky mate! :(

*hugs*

I'm not sure My Wii was not reading Discs this SUnday and my friend accidently took it or something? I'm not sure...

He stole my Mario Kart Disc though! :o only found out today!

(stole is a little bit of a strong word! I left it in his Wii :heh:)

Actually, it's the best thing that could have happened, considering Melee is vastly superior to Brawl and all...

For a second there I thought this was a serious thread.

Same.

In before Emasher cracks a Jack Thompson related joke.

Okay, attention received, now do like anybody else and import another copy or wait for the UK release! If you are a little skint then pm me a scan of the disc and I'll see if it's correctable. I have a disc doc. and it works pretty well on the not too deep stuff on CD's and game discs alike. :)

Boo fucking hoo.

Sums up my feelings pretty well. It's just a game (not even a game actually just one copy of the game and you still have your save data). No need for the melodrama.

Sums up my feelings pretty well. It's just a game (not even a game actually just one copy of the game and you still have your save data). No need for the melodrama.
Exactly! Yawn!