NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Destiny Blade

Guild Wars

Do you have a website for your guild? It is so hard to find a active guild =.=!!

What is your main characters name?

Check out http://www.hobartdesign.com/space to look at the guild I'm in if you like.

What do you think of the game? I've lost interest in it at the moment and have been playing Zelda - Minish Cap instead :P

hoed u make such a cool site i wanna make 1 like that:aww oh and im the guild leader we sorta have a site but its up and coming

I've just stopped playing that after getting addicted. At least I noticed though.

I've just stopped playing that after getting addicted. At least I noticed though.

Did you read the Everquest guy thread in General or something? Or was this before?

What was the thread about >_O ?

The whole guild thing made it so addicting. The fact that being in a guild also determined how fun the game was to play; is crap. Guilds loose a lot of players and some fall so bad; like my old guild Pawning Noobs Association.

I still haven't come close to finishing it, well reaching level 20 with a character and I have been playing for 4 months =.=!! I tend to stand around and chat or help noobs a lot...

hoed u make such a cool site i wanna make 1 like that:aww oh and im the guild leader we sorta have a site but its up and coming

My guild leader made it. How cool is it? We are the 9th best guild wars site by http://www.xtremetop100.com/guild-wars

Post your site when you make it :P

What was the thread about >_O ?

it was some guy who got so addicted to Everquest that he lost his wife, daughters and Job because of the hours he spent playing it.

I'm soughta looking for a new guild to join as mine sucks and everyone has left. Looking for a pretty active Guild with friendly people :)

Check out my guild if you want: http://www.hobartdesign.com/space We are both an American and UK server guild ;p

If you are playing guild wars at the moment place your game names in so we could maybe catch up.

I play on the American server though. Here are my characters anyway:

Skyla Nephilim ----- R/Mo -- lv 15

Piastol Maylana ---- N/Me -- lv 13

Guardian Skyla ---- W/E --- lv 12

Dapple J ---------- Me/E --- lv 14

Did you read the Everquest guy thread in General or something? Or was this before?

Before I'm sure.

Check out my guild if you want: http://www.hobartdesign.com/space We are both an American and UK server guild ;p

If you are playing guild wars at the moment place your game names in so we could maybe catch up.

I play on the english servers but anyways, love to talk sometime my main characters are:

Calgorn Columbus-Me/Mo-lvl 20

Parah Columbus-Monk-lvl 7

Coron Phantase-E/N-lvl 14

Can't play at the moment because my graphics card is broke but should be back soon though.

Does anyone know any details about the upcoming expansion pack?

I'm hoping they will have a few more professions like Druids or Thieves. Or even allow you to play as a Dwarf or Charr.

I want a shape shifting profession like in Neverwinter Nights :grin:

i havnt played this in ages, one reason was none fo my guild was really on when i was andi just got so addicted to it, that it went as soon as it came.

id love to join another guild to get myself playing it again with active members.

first guy is Zorro Swiftblade-Wa/Me- Lvl 12

next guy is Phantasmic Archer-Archer(who would have thought)Elementalist=-Lvl 20 (PvP)

last guy i want to start with but i want to finish with first guy is (hehe forgot) El Link-Ar/El)(i think)-Lvl 4

so if anyone has a guild please could i join, if you are mainly active then it would be better :D

I really regret buying this game, It was quite fun at first but I never play it anymore.

If you go back to it after a while you start enjoying it again. Although i've found if that happens most of your guild sought of leave (but the BBD shall live on, i think). Is it just me or would the game been much better if it had all been set in pre-searing ascalon? Anyway anyone not in a guild who wants to join a slightly active one just whisper me under the name 'Parah columbus', trying to rebuild my guild.

Sign in to follow this