NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Colin

The Official GameCube Release Dates Thread

where is Chibi Robo.. or is it not getting an european release?

Chibi Robo has only just been confirmed for a US release I think. Europe could still get it.

Is it possible to get a confirmed release date for "Super Mario Strikers" for Australia? This is a title that im looking for, and yet NintendoAustralia being the useless sods that they are are not giving us any information. Not because they are being tight lipped, but simply because they are crap.

At the moment, NintendoAus has a TBA release date, and EBgames has no record of the game coming out (as of yet).

Thanks guys

Is it possible to get a confirmed release date for "Super Mario Strikers" for Australia? This is a title that im looking for, and yet NintendoAustralia being the useless sods that they are are not giving us any information. Not because they are being tight lipped, but simply because they are crap.

At the moment, NintendoAus has a TBA release date, and EBgames has no record of the game coming out (as of yet).

Thanks guys

Check out Aussie-Nintendo. As we're a European site, we won't take Australian dates into consideration.

I'm very sure that you'll see it before Christmas over there though.

Chibi Robo has only just been confirmed for a US release I think. Europe could still get it.

According to games, a European version has actually been confirmed. So yay :D

That new Viewtiful Joe game looks so good - oh, it did get 3/10 in the magazine, though. Oh, Capcom, will you ever learn?

However, if somoene just whsipers Baten Kaitos II to me, I'll just uncontrollably spurt everywhere.

O.k shoot the noob here as i never use my cube anymore but i was looking on gameplay and the date for Zelda:TP, is the 25 Aug 2006 :\, what the hells going on with that i was hopeing the revo would of been out by then...

ho di ho.. yes.. it's going to be a very dry 2006 for the gamecube. I Still have Chibi Robo, Zelda, Odama and some older stuff on my list.. good thing that there are so many games for the ole xbox that I havent played.. and they are getting cheap real quick now the 360 has hit the gutter.

odama and chibi robot are definatly euro releases. they were at the uk nintendo press conference, and that means trauma centre and pheonix wright are definate releases aswell. played odama tho. thats a must have, thats the only must have for me for now anyway. its good tho. i can save up on other things

Yeah, Odama has always looked pretty good.

I've updated the list, and it all looks very thin. Everyone may aswell pack their GameCube's away after Zelda's release (if they haven't already) as I very much doubt we'll be seeing anymore titles after its release.

Baten Kaitos' sequal has been taken off the list, as I'm very doubtful it'll be released here.

Its actually quite sad to see the Gamecube dissapearing, I remember trying to find screen shots of SSBM, Pikmin and Super mario sunshine before chirstmas when the GC was just starting, now its coming to an end! The GC has been one of my fav consoles and its sad to see it going, already in my local game the GC games have been put on 1 stand with about 10 games on... Oh well, theres still zelda TP.

It's been here since the start of these boards, when there used to be some Gamecube releases.

Now, that has subsided. I will unsticky this.

Yeah, Odama has always looked pretty good.

I've updated the list, and it all looks very thin. Everyone may aswell pack their GameCube's away after Zelda's release (if they haven't already) as I very much doubt we'll be seeing anymore titles after its release.

Baten Kaitos' sequal has been taken off the list, as I'm very doubtful it'll be released here.

I've mentioned it before, but there are plenty games I still want, I have some catching up to do. So I'm not packing up my Cube right after Zelda.

About Baten though.. I really hope it's still being released here eventually. If localization is a problem, just skip that and give us the English version (which is the version we Dutch need anyway (well, I'd prefer the Japanese version with English subs, but that's too much to ask :rolleyes)). What's really strange is that the best games show on our national television did a preview of it.. I assume they're not up-to-date on all things GameCube related, but they're usually reliable, that's why it's strange. They were pretty positive by the way.

If it's not coming out, I'm doing the hardcore thing, and import a US Cube and the game. I don't like freeloaders and stuff, hence the drastic measures. It would be ironic though.. If I'd do that. I'll end up with a Cube who can play games with progressive scan, but which can't support it, and a Cube which does support progressive scan, but can't play the games who have it.. <sigh>

Sign in to follow this