NEurope
Kirkatronics

Every Day Tips 'n' Tricks

What the masturbation? I believe you said you've had problems like that beforehand.

It's not the wafty cranking that's the problem. It's that he wanks before seeing Letty, so she gets lockjaw giving 2 hour blowjobs.

It's not the wafty cranking that's the problem. It's that he wanks before seeing Letty, so she gets lockjaw giving 2 hour blowjobs.

So the question is now: does anybody have any tips for preventing facial cramp?

Don't wet your toothbrush before brushing. A dry brush is more effective at removing plaque.

And:

When you've finished brushing your teeth don't rinse your mouth out with water. The remaining toothpaste in your mouth will work it's magic and last a lot longer. The minty taste will also go after a few minutes.

And:

Bicarbonate of soda is an amazing tooth whitener. A dab on your toothbrush and your teeth will be sparkling in no time. Honest :)

Some one tell me what the jar is =S and how it all started! it was before my time too, i have heard rumours of it, but not the story!

Mouth wash is a god send, use it

Some one tell me what the jar is =S and how it all started! it was before my time too, i have heard rumours of it, but not the story!

I am not qualified to reveal this information.Only the legend himself can do that. Mr Jardon.

Or Letty (AKA the new jar) might tell you.

Could explain it with the Official R-E Battle Card™

cardjordan3hr.gif

What happened to the new one anyway. It just drifted off.

What happened to N-E 07 Awards? :confused:

Bicarbonate of soda is an amazing tooth whitener. A dab on your toothbrush and your teeth will be sparkling in no time. Honest :)

We use Sodium Bicarbonate at work to clean the jacuzzis. It's great stuff, good for snowball fights. :heh:

(Totally safe to eat as well if you're feeling a bit peckish [or if the teeth whitening goes wrong])

Could explain it with the Official R-E Battle Cardâ„¢

cardjordan3hr.gif

Pfft, you're so behind the times!!

1597621144a6699533325l.gif

I was trying to find that one. In the end I just had to go to the original thread. *saved*

Great to see my (very little as it is) reputation go down the drain.

FYI, i haven't used "the jar" in around a year atleast. So... Yeah. You're all fucking fags :p

...My second run in with this 'topic' of jars and what not..

seriously, what the fuck? I'm kinda concerned about the forums history and the possible consequences of me investigating it.

...My second run in with this 'topic' of jars and what not..

seriously, what the fuck? I'm kinda concerned about the forums history and the possible consequences of me investigating it.

Yeah... Its long and complicated and i wouldn't bother.

I've never actually seen a bottle of ketchup in a restaurant. Only little pouches.

Most restaurants use them here. The pouches are usually only found at hot dog stands and fast food joints.

So the question is now: does anybody have any tips for preventing facial cramp?

Well to make sure those joints don't dry and rust up, it takes a quick trip down Wilko's for some:

post-wd40.jpg

Instant jaw lube.

FYI, i haven't used "the jar" in around a year atleast. So... Yeah. You're all fucking fags :p

Yeah, he's upgraded to a squeezy bottle, less mess and easier to apply.

I also would love to know the jar thing.

How does one "use" a jar.

Is it an accomplishment that you havn't done so in a year?

PS Yeah 07' awards! We're nearly closer to 2009 then 2007.

Great to see my (very little as it is) reputation go down the drain.

Ok let me get this straight...

YOU USED A FUCKING JAR!?!?

:blank:

Try to eat before your weekly shop at your local supermarket. This way, you'll avoid basing your spend on your current cravings, and focus better on what's needed to last you through the week.

That is so very very true. I have very little self control when shopping and can easily spend £140 on a weekly shop. When my GF goes she spends £50.

As for the wank in a jar thing... Do you have no control gents? Just at the right moment push your foreskin (assuming you have it) over the tip and "catch" you man juice. Empty into the loo or tissue and rinse off cock.

Much easier.

That is so very very true. I have very little self control when shopping and can easily spend £140 on a weekly shop. When my GF goes she spends £50.

As for the wank in a jar thing... Do you have no control gents? Just at the right moment push your foreskin (assuming you have it) over the tip and "catch" you man juice. Empty into the loo or tissue and rinse off cock.

Much easier.

I don't have a foreskin and i shoot like a rifle... it doesn't help.

I don't have a foreskin and i shoot like a rifle... it doesn't help.

Oh, your fucked then a jar may really be your best option. Although sometimes it is fun to "peel back" at the vital moment and shoot in her eye. Makes me laugh anyway ^^