NEurope
Deathborn

Rune Factory Frontier

This looks amazing. Probably a day one purchase for me. I can't wait to see it in motion. Hopefully Natsume will have a trailer by E3.

Hopefully it has a good clock. AWL had a really slow clock and I couldn't get into it, all the handheld games have had a good amount of time in a day, sometimes I felt it too short. Hopefully they get this right.

The original Rune Factory's was pretty good. It only updated every 10 seconds (minutes) though.

This game is looking chouette.

My only slight worry would be that it translates well enough from being a handheld game to being a full on Wii game. There should be no need to worry though seeing as they know how to make Harvest Moon for handhelds and home consoles. Just release it asap. I want to see the flying whale with my own two eyes.

(Windfish...!)

This game is looking chouette.

My only slight worry would be that it translates well enough from being a handheld game to being a full on Wii game. There should be no need to worry though seeing as they know how to make Harvest Moon for handhelds and home consoles. Just release it asap. I want to see the flying whale with my own two eyes.

(Windfish...!)

I think it'll be fine. Like you said HarvestMoon from the handheld to the home console was very good. As long as it keeps its balance of farming with everything else.

I love playing Harvest Moon on Handheld and console.

I still play Friends from mineral town on the GBA ^^

I am sure the time will be good. I didn't mind Magical Melody time.

I hope they do atleast a little advertising on small websites atleast when this comes out. I had no idea the DS version was released. Don't even really know if it is actually :p

The DS version was a great game, but sold awfully. I blame modern day pirates. I bought the game for $20 usd. less than a year after it came out.

I am so psyched for this game, been playing the DS version and am loving it!

This is possibly my most wanted Wii game!

Nice one Eddage, you obviously imported it? I reckon the DS one will be worth getting when it comes out here (should be later this year I hope) but it'll depend what other games its released near to. It will no doubt elevate anticipation for the Wii game to fever pitch... and well, I never got Harvest Moon DS so that means Rune Factory will be a must!

Love the idea of this, Rune Factory on the DS seemed like such a brilliant concept (shame the original still isnt out here though when Japan has like a frickin sequel!).

Only downside to this version I see so far is well...minor. The blush on the character art is a damn tad over the top, people dont permanently have red faces!

Nice one Eddage, you obviously imported it? I reckon the DS one will be worth getting when it comes out here (should be later this year I hope) but it'll depend what other games its released near to. It will no doubt elevate anticipation for the Wii game to fever pitch... and well, I never got Harvest Moon DS so that means Rune Factory will be a must!

Last I heard it's being released in September.

I'm not too sure how accurate the Game website is for dates, but it has Rune Factory DS in for a 12/09/2008 release. Thats in line with Tales inkling that its out in September so it could be right.

It does look very very nice.

Still can't shake off the notion that it's just Harvest Moon with some exploring elements. Someone convince me otherwise please.

Lol, D_pr0digy, I was under the impression that it was Harvest Moon + exploring caves/ dungeons too... as well as monsters and stuff. Is that wrong?? And is that bad...?

I think it's great twist to the original series. In the DS game you had to farm in dungeons in order to complete them and you leveled up similar to western RPGs.

It does look very very nice.

Still can't shake off the notion that it's just Harvest Moon with some exploring elements. Someone convince me otherwise please.

That's exactly what it is, which is why it makes it so great!

This is actually my most wanted game on the Wii right now, god knows when we'll, if we even do, see it over here!

The Symphonia Team should be ashamed of themselves!

This looks fantastic!

The Symphonia Team isn't developing the new one though.

Whoever is doing Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World and Namco should be ashamed of themselves!

This looks fantastic!

Fixed now.

This looks great but I'm not going to get too excited, really don't expect to see a European release for some time.