NEurope
Deathborn

Rune Factory Frontier

How unexpected! I havent played Rune Factory yet, but I was always intrigued by the premise. Harvest Moon + Battles? Yeah, count me in.

A few Rune Factory Frontier tidbits :

- Every aspect is considerably improved compared to the DS games.

- The main character, a young man named Laguna, wanders throught he savage lands in search of a disappeared young girl.

- The game takes place on the island of Tranrupia, an uncivilized land which Laguna is challenged to pioneer and cultivate

- In addition, a gigantic floating island resembling a whale mysteriously emerged from the sky.

- As the land is further pioneered, a village starts to develop around the farms, and shops start to appear

- The game is set for a 2008 release.

On the Wii? I loved the DS game, didn't play it much but I still liked it.

Ooh I missed out the DS game. :) I played it briefly at someones but that's about it. From what I played I liked.

and I loved harvest Moon on my GBA! (until my chicken died :()

I love rune factory (I'm still playing it as I didn't get it that long ago). I can't wait for my exams to be over so I can start playing it again.

This new game looks awesome. I hope the combat is alot better though.

This game looks awesome once again.

Shame that it will be like a year after it's out in japan before we even think of getting it.

Wait.. I forgot all about the DS version. Has it actually been released in Europe? Because I don't remember ever seeing it in stores.. I was interested in that game.

This game by the way, also has my interest. I'll keep it in mind.

You know whats brilliant, we big up events and the disappointment of announcements and stuff and some really great stuff has just been announced (this and Tenchu 4 for example) and no one says a word :) Weird. For me, Run factory Wii is as big as most announcements could ever be :)

Excellent. Would you believe I was looking back over some previews and stuff of the DS one at the weekend there? Rune Factory coming to Wii is something I'd consider a big announcement too- I hope there isn't too big a gap between it releasing in Japan to when it gets here.

This looks amazing. Can't wait, my girlfriend is going to cream herself over this!

This is the Harvest Moon (type game) I've been waiting for. Farming and adventure in one. Can't wait.

Now see why can't we have more games with this much effort going into them?!

This looks like how you might of expected the Wii's version of External Sonata to have looked [had it got one], very nice indeed!