NEurope

The trailer is sweet. Gave me goosebumps. Will love to play this, hate the over-the-top graphicalities (and genre overall) of Ninja Gaiden.

Let's not exaggerate, just from a trailer and some screens that look good, not spectacular and no impressions at all, how can this be a must buy already?

Wow, promising trailer. Although I'll be a little wary seeing as Tenchu Z was absolutely heinous. This looks a hell of a lot better than that game though. Somehow I know I'm going to be eating my words when this comes out though :hmm:

There's not really much opportunity to put waggle in Tenchu apart from sword fights though, and those aren't really the most complex fights either. I think it could benefit from using the IR for shuryiken and other aiming stuff. I just hope it doesn't feel like it should have been on the PS2 7 years ago.

The trailer is sweet. Gave me goosebumps. Will love to play this, hate the over-the-top graphicalities (and genre overall) of Ninja Gaiden.

Each to their own but it's the fine-tuned gameplay that makes Ninja Gaiden such a rewarding game for me, yes the graphics are nice and over the top in places (but so are a lot of games these days) and the difficulty level is insane at times but as for replicating the feel of being a Ninja, it does it well and with style.

Tenchu looks promising but I can't see it being anywhere near as good as Ninja Gaiden. :heh:

the reason this is a must buy for me is becouse i always loved the tenchu games

and this looks better then all of them combined

Well at least it looks nice for a Wii game, graphically it's quite reminiscent of Ninja Gaiden Black so at least the visuals are on par with an original Xbox game rather than sub-PS2.

Wonder if it will actually play well...

I loved the original tenchu. Tenchu 2 was pretty amazing too. Everything else in the series has been a let down but (as has already been mentioned) this is by the original team. I'm excited.

The first PS2 Tenchu, Wrath of Heaven was actually very good, it's since then IMO that it went horribly down hill.

Tenchu looks promising but I can't see it being anywhere near as good as Ninja Gaiden. :heh:

In your eyes, probably not, in mine, most likely better :heh:

Nice screenies, looked better in motion though.

It doesn't look bad, and I like stealth games and having never played one of these I'm interested in this one. How does the stealth aspect work in these games, for anyone who has played one of them?

Hide from stuff.

Kill stuff.

Use the meter that tells you how far away from stuff you are.

Kill stuff.

Throw poison rice.

Top half, bottom right pic. Scare people to death with cat-cuteness.

Best game ever.

Best game ever.

This. It'll be caturday everyday.

I have to admit I forgot about this game in the last couple of weeks.

I'm interested in this... it had passed under my radar until now. Never played Tenchu before, but I like stealth games and of course I like ninjas, who doesn't? :heh:

Will keep an eye on this, hope it turns out worthy of my purchase.

shakekitty.gif

Woo-hoo! 1:1 cat waving with Motion Plus!! Even better than 1:1 gangsta style! :grin: