NEurope

These guys have been sucking a lot asides Otogi, so can't say I'm interested. Although ninjas+nunchuck= =D

Wow, where did this come from? First Rune Factory, now this? Cool :)

Didnt the DS version suck quite a lot? Are these game supposed to be fun anyway? I'll keep an eye on it. At least it's no casual, mini-game type of game.

Aquire

-Tenchu: Stealth Assassins (PS) 1998

-Tenchu: Shinobi Gaisen (PS) 1999

-Tenchu: Shinobi Hyakusen (PS) 1999

-Tenchu 2: Birth of the Stealth Assassins (PS) 2000

-Tenchu 4 (Wii) 2008

K2

-Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven (PS2) 2003

-Tenchu: Return From Darkness (XBX) 2004

-Tenchu: Fatal Shadows (PS2) 2004

-Tenchu: Time of the Assassins (PSP) 2005

-Tenchu Z (360) 2006

FROM

-Tenchu: Dark Secret (DS) 2006

So the DS and Xbox360 versions really weren't up to par, but if this is anything like the PS2 games, then it should be great.

Love the first one. Possibly one of the best PS1 games that I've played and for the time it was sickeningly good.

I haven't played the later ones but I think that as long as they try and keep some fresh game and level design in there, then it could be very good. Ninja stars with Wii-mote control ftw!

The first one was good yeah, but the other ones were pretty shitty. Let's see what comes out of this, but it's nice to see this kind of games heading to th Wii.

First Fatal Frame 4, and now this? Am I in some parallel dimension where 3rd party devs actually make good looking Wii games?

My faith in 3rd parties is getting slowly restored now.

Oh Square-Enix, where are you for us RPG gamers :(

Though Baroque next month :D

looks good better then all the other versions i played

and i like the gameplay i hope this one turns out good

and i want the option that you can choose wich controller you want they dont have to make every game with motion sensing controls

except if they add some mini games in it

Tenchu 4 Info:

- main characters are Rikimaru (the white-haired guy) and Ayame (the girl)

- the story is set 1 year after the riots caused by the Witchcraft Lord "Tenrai". Some troubled activities still remain uncovered on the Gouda territory, and the forces behind these activities are starting to gain in power. In addition, another incident related to the abduction of the princess Kiku (Lord Gouda Matsunoshin's daughter) occurred in the meantime. In the end, it's up to the ninja Rikimaru, one of the most faithful Gouda servant, to investigate these incidents...

- it's basically a "Stealth Ninja Action Game", so the best key words that could describe this game's mechanics are : "Sneaking" and "Assassinating".

- the graphical production, the action, as well as every dramatic aspect have been considerably improved for this new entry. Could apparently be "the epitome of the series".

- refreshed character design, and a new set of actors too.

- the specificities of each character lie essentially in their many killing techniques, which are each emphasised with their own "assassination cutscene".

- perform various classic spy moves, such as hiding in water, climbing on ceilings and sneaking on ceiling boards, hiding in dark corners, transporting and dissimulating bodies, hiding inside the baggage of itinerant caravans to sneak inside heavily guarded places,...and many other possibilities, including moves entirely new to the series.

- Use your spy moves freely to hide yourself, collect informations, and strike when you find an opportunity ; these are, basically, the very foundations of the infiltration gameplay.

- A series of screenshots shows a special move allowing you to throw an enemy's body directly into a water pond right after killing him, thus hiding the body.

-"using various ninja tools (smoke bombs, shurikens,...) has always been one of the series strength, and this time is no different". In fact,it looks like this time around, the functionalities of these items will be based around the fact that you'll also be able to use these in combination with the Wiimote and nunchuk motion controls/pointer. We will apparently be able to learn more about about that in an upcoming issue.

- seems like the official site "www.tenchu.net" will be updated on June 7th with infos on the game.

screens

screenshot08.jpg

screenshot10.jpg

screenshot15.jpg

screenshot17.jpg

screenshot15.jpg

screenshot17.jpg

screenshot05.jpg

screenshot53.jpg

event02.jpg

event05.jpg

event15.jpg

Shit. Guys!! We're not allowed to buy this or be interested in it, Ubisoft are publishing it in the west. Can we delete the thread?

Meh... this will suck in comparison to better offerings that are currently available...

*goes back to playing Ninja Gaiden II*

Shit. Guys!! We're not allowed to buy this or be interested in it, Ubisoft are publishing it in the west. Can we delete the thread?

QUICK, BAIL BAIL!