NEurope
Dyson

The original 151 - How many can you remember?

http://www.sporcle.com/games/pokemon.php

I thought I was super uber mega pro at remembering the original Pokemon species, but when you're put on the spot and have 12 minutes to name every single 151 pokemon, it's harder than I thought it was going to be.

I am disappointed with myself! I remembered 54/151 in 12 minutes.

[spoiler=Don't read until you've completed the quiz :D (Don't read the below posts either ><)]

pokemonquiz.png

The way I tried to remember stuff was by thinking of all the franchises - merchandise, cards, the games, the show.. Can't believe I didn't get Meowth, Jigglypuff and Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam

So how'd you do? :)

got 85 but most of them were damn spelling mistakes i couldnt remember how to spell wartortle for instance

I got 37. At the time I thought I would remember these forever.

i had to pull out all the stops and sing the pokemon rap AND "what kind of pokemon are you?" but i managed sixty-something ^___^

n502507553_908555_8739.jpg

I remembered Machop/choke/champ by remembering the starter pack of cards you get. You got all three if I remember correctly!

Can someone take a screenshot of the most missed? I don't feel like waiting 12 minutes for it :(

98.... God damn! I was hoping to get them all. =/

I wrote Lickitung like 10 times and never got the damned spelling right!

108 and I didn't sleep today! Also couldn't spell out some, but I suppose that goes for everyone :P

pkmn.jpg

I got 39 but totally forgot about the Pokemon rap that I know all the words to ^^

I'll have another go when the results aren't fresh in my memory :D

Plus I couldn't spell some...once I put in all the ones I knew from memory I started reliving the series and the card game in my head to get some others.

Can someone take a screenshot of the most missed? I don't feel like waiting 12 minutes for it :(

Here you go:

pkmnscores.jpg

Bang on 100 for me...

12368137sf7.gif

Can't believe I missed all the nidorans and evolutions, I loved those guys!

83 for me. Though I did take this recently and only got about 54 or something then. I always forget about the same ones, or forget how to spell their names (there's a lot of those actually).

And both times I forgot about Eevee and its evolutions, while I used to love them (especially Flareon and Vaporeon). >.>;

As a bet at the pub, I named all 493 in Numerical order without missing one in 10 mins :P

49 - thought I'd get more, as I had a conversation with a friend about Pokemon a while back, where we were able to name almost all the original 150.

93, and disappointed.

Did this a few days ago though so I don't have a screeny.

I missed some really obvious ones, like all the Eevees. And I couldn't spell Gyarados.

93, and disappointed.

Did this a few days ago though so I don't have a screeny.

I missed some really obvious ones, like all the Eevees. And I couldn't spell Gyarados.

I did even worse, I couldn't even spell Jynx. Kept spelling it Jinx and was wondering what I was doing wrong. >.>;

I only got 71, had 3 minutes left and gave in.

I forgot most of the crapper ones ie. Bellsprout..

As a bet at the pub, I named all 493 in Numerical order without missing one in 10 mins :P

you talk about pokemon at a pub?

I envy you

89, when the answers come up, you feel stupid for not remembering some that seem so obvious.