NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

There is also a Mariokart Stopwatch for sale in the stars catalogue,but the amount of stars needed is something stupid - 3769466. Must be an error.

Not even you can have that amount of stars lol...thats insane

*hugs his 40 stars :P*

By the seven gates of hell! And I thought the game rack was over'priced'.

Ok it's fixed the real stars cost for the stopwatch is 3,500 Stars. Something I can easily afford but I wanna keep my stars total above 10,000 in case something cool and rare is added.

IE- Snes Wii Classic controller.

awesome, 1000 points came online at the exact same time as yesterday, now just 1800 left to get rid of before the month ends.

I would get the stopwatch, but seeing as I'm still waiting for the t-shirt i ordered in fracking January, I won't be ordering any "real" items till that arrives....if it ever does

awesome, 1000 points came online at the exact same time as yesterday, now just 1800 left to get rid of before the month ends.

I would get the stopwatch, but seeing as I'm still waiting for the t-shirt i ordered in fracking January, I won't be ordering any "real" items till that arrives....if it ever does

Keep pestering Nintendo with emails until they reply or give you your points back. It worked for me (after more than half a year of waiting).

Ok it's fixed the real stars cost for the stopwatch is 3,500 Stars. Something I can easily afford but I wanna keep my stars total above 10,000 in case something cool and rare is added.

IE- Snes Wii Classic controller.

I've given up on stuff like that. After the stars that were expiring I only had 4000 and anything good would be 5000 or more

Keep pestering Nintendo with emails until they reply or give you your points back. It worked for me (after more than half a year of waiting).

i've emailed them a number of times with zero reply

what email address did you use?

I've been using this one

[email protected]

Franklin, I have a Nintendo customer service rep's personal email, I shall send it your way.

Mario Power Tennis and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror for Gameboy Advance are available for 5000 points a piece now, along with a fat Brain Traning pen!

Wow, that was actually completely unexpected! Some of the best items they've put up in years considering how hard it is to obtain new GBA games nowadays. I got Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, 5000 Points well spent. :)

probably won't get the game till next year any way so GBA games should be even rarer by then

probably won't get the game till next year any way so GBA games should be even rarer by then

I presume you still have stars left and didn't blow them all on Wii Points? :)

If I have loads of stars that come with games that I havnt actually put onto my account will they be ok?

Just yesterday at first Mario tennis was added at 500 stars, then later it was changed to 5,000 along with Kirby added as well.

Just yesterday at first Mario tennis was added at 500 stars, then later it was changed to 5,000 along with Kirby added as well.

Whaaaaaaaaat? You should have posted straight away. :(

What the fucking fuck is going on?! I didn't get any email warning me about Wii Points about to expire last month, today is the first i heard about it when they emailed me to tell me that i've just lost over 6000 points.

Fucking crappy fucking shitbrained fuckwads in a bucket of fucking crap shitted decomposing fucking cocking arsebiscuit crapshit.

I'm gonna start emailing them daily demanding my stars back or the equivalent in Wii points.

And unless they refund me, i vow to never pay for any points to use on wiiware or VC again.

What the fucking fuck is going on?! I didn't get any email warning me about Wii Points about to expire last month, today is the first i heard about it when they emailed me to tell me that i've just lost over 6000 points.

Fucking crappy fucking shitbrained fuckwads in a bucket of fucking crap shitted decomposing fucking cocking arsebiscuit crapshit.

I'm gonna start emailing them daily demanding my stars back or the equivalent in Wii points.

And unless they refund me, i vow to never pay for any points to use on wiiware or VC again.

Uh oh. Are you sure you didn't get an email? You might not be signed up to newsletters?

So nice of them to add good stuff right after when everyone's stars expire

Uh oh. Are you sure you didn't get an email? You might not be signed up to newsletters?

I always get the newsletters & game releases by email, and got the "your points expired yesterday" one; just nothing last month saying they were GOING TO expire. Checked my junk mail, etc but nothing.

I've emailed 3 different addresses i found on their website about it, just got an automated reply so far. Hope they reply properly soon...

So nice of them to add good stuff right after when everyone's stars expire

Just what I was thinking. What an absolute joke. An absolute joke.

Nintendo are starting to hack me off a fuck of a lot. Seriously if they dont announce a FUCK LOAD of games at E3 they can literally fuck me in my arse.

they can literally fuck me in my arse.

Call me Mr.Nintendo ;)

Anyway, guys, the stars catalogue has always been a joke. They could always not have any reward scheme at all. I'd rather have a shit stars catalogue than none at all.

Call me Mr.Nintendo ;)

Anyway, guys, the stars catalogue has always been a joke. They could always not have any reward scheme at all. I'd rather have a shit stars catalogue than none at all.

This. You don't get this type of reward scheme with Sony/Microsoft, we should be grateful that we get anything at all. It was a below-the-belt-er when they stuck these up after stars where scheduled to expire, however.