NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

You just missed 1000 points cards. They been going up every night around 11pm and last for about 10 minutes. :)

Everyday I have been checking the Wii Points store to get rid of stars. So far I now have 2100 Wii Points and so I have also decided to buy a Mario Keyring :)

Happened quite a few times, I got several emails.

Lucky you :) Can i have one of your emails then? :indeed:

and once again their gone before i get there :mad:

Oh dear, unlucky. I managed to get myself a 500 point card. Will have to register it when i get back from work.

I recently purchased the notepad(s), do you get both or one? I'm gonna use it as a song-book to write songs in...

I recently purchased the notepad(s), do you get both or one? I'm gonna use it as a song-book to write songs in...

I'm pretty certain we'll get both, otherwise they should have given us an option to choose which design we wanted.

I have now spent all the stars that were expiring and ended up with 1,800 wii points.

My star balance is now only 690 :(

how often do points get added, once a day? once a week?

Damnit i need to spend my stars on something worth spending on

I've noticed they usually get added at 11pm- 12am and 11am - 12pm.

usually starts with 100 points, then 10 minutes later 1000 then after that 500 and 300.

That's how I got mine logging on around those times :)

how often do points get added, once a day? once a week?

They get added several times a day, but like someone pointed out in one of the other threads, there is no consistancy in the updates. That and they last barely five minutes.

I luckily got a 1000 point card yesterday and now I'm 50 points short of been able to redeem any more, though I still have about 20 star point codes I now have a reason to use.

Which is why I will still check and if I see them, I will post here to notify other users.

I've got none expiring still and just went on to check :heh:

Got 9100 left and some VIP codes I still need to stick in.

This whole expiring thing is really a load of rubbish. I thought they'd have sorted out the problem with buying the Wii points as well by now. I was pretty lucky to be able to get some 500's off the site a few months ago.

OMG, I actually was online at the same time points were availible, first time ever, it was like finding one of those legendary Pokemon that run around the map, like the Legendary Dog in Gold/Silver, one 100 points is all that was on, but hey I gotta spend these stars.... how many can you buy a day... i think i read it was reduced to one card a day... i shall be pissed if 1000 came online next :heh:

EDIT:

Ah for frack sake, just hit the refresh button and 1000 points are there, try to buy and it won't let me....fine, i'll be watching the bloody point shop like a hawk tomorrow evening

OMG, I actually was online at the same time points were availible, first time ever, it was like finding one of those legendary Pokemon that run around the map, like the Legendary Dog in Gold/Silver, one 100 points is all that was on, but hey I gotta spend these stars.... how many can you buy a day... i think i read it was reduced to one card a day... i shall be pissed if 1000 came online next :heh:

EDIT:

Ah for frack sake, just hit the refresh button and 1000 points are there, try to buy and it won't let me....fine, i'll be watching the bloody point shop like a hawk tomorrow evening

Yeah, I always waited and refreshed for a few seconds after I see a 100 point one in order to determine if they're adding more

Kudos on the reference btw lol

If only i had a Wii and a wireless dongle adaptor, i'd have no problem with spending my stars. But i do as there is nothing worth getting in the shop.

There is also a Mariokart Stopwatch for sale in the stars catalogue,but the amount of stars needed is something stupid - 3769466. Must be an error.