NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

First time I been lucky and seen any available and it was only the 100 points card. Why was I only allowed to buy one? god dammit. :(

For anyone still online now there are 200 of the 100 Wii points cards for purchase at the moment. :)

First time I been lucky and seen any available and it was only the 100 points card. Why was I only allowed to buy one? god dammit. :(

Clearly they found that it was fairer to limit the quantity so that more different people could benefit rather than fewer people just snaffling them all in one go.

Wow, I'm surprised there are still 200 of the 100 Wii points cards left and also another 200 of the 500 Wii points card as well this morning. :)

Ok finally after months of trying I've noticed a trend.

At about 22:30 - 23:00 for the past 3 nights there have been 100 point cards available.

Hopefully I can FINALLY use up some of my points....slowly but surely.

Yeah, as I’m sure allot of you know, if you've registered loads of stars chances are allot of them are going to be deleted at the end of june due to Nintendo’s pointless new stars system.

I had been trying to exchange all of mine for some Wii point cards for ages and it just doesn’t' make sense to me that codes can be "out of stock" constantly!

But I’ve found out that the "re-stock" from between 11pm to 12pm (GMT). So check Nintendo Europe then (seems to be closer to 11pm than 12pm), if you wana get something useful for your stars, as they go out of stock in minutes.

Just thought I’d let people know. :D

Actually that's pretty good to know, I've always wanted to hang on to my stars for that perfect steal of something rare, but I've never actually spent any, and now they're expiring. Even though I don't play on my Wii much, I may have to keep my eye on the store between 11 and 12. Thanks for the heads up :)

PS. Moved to Wii Discussion.

Did they delete a load of accounts at some stage? I can't log in to mine, lost the 15000 or so stars i collected during the GC era! :(

Did they delete a load of accounts at some stage? I can't log in to mine, lost the 15000 or so stars i collected during the GC era! :(

Not that I know of.

does ne one want to sell there stars to me for a price. saves you losing them if they run out

You can't/shouldn't sell stars anyway but least of all if you have already registered the no. on the card! Once they are in your account, there's no way to move them.

A while ago you had to agree to their new T & C's and if you didnt then they say they would delete your account.

Yeah the new system they've got is rubish. They delete your stars that you added 6 months ago.... I think, somthing like that, it's a regular thing that they delete ones your've had for a certain period of time. Mine says i'l lose 4000 at the end of june :S

+ the pages and pages of "how many people play this game" "would you recomend this game to anyone" "do you ever play this game while wearing a hat" etc questions you have to go through now to register things just drives me mad!

I end up specificly answering them wrong just out of spite "yes...9 people play this game" "i'd also like to add that it makes a good frisbe" ^^

There are a few Mario Kart toys, keyrings, DS rack and case's and caps back in stock now.

Spent my final 4000 stars which expire at the end of the month, on a rack.

does ne one want to sell there stars to me for a price. saves you losing them if they run out

You mean as in star codes? I've got one for Endless Ocean.

Ah great. Would have been nice of them to drop me an email about it...

Happened quite a few times, I got several emails.

So I've spent 14500 stars in the last week or so because of the damn expiry ¬¬

1000 points card available right now. Seems to prove Wafflelord's point. Nice one mate.

I've spent 18400 stars on Wii Points this month (after the 14500 expiring I decided to go the full hog)

I now have 40 stars :p

I'm losing over 6000 stars at the end of the month which sucks, cuz there's nothing on the stars catelogue worth spending stars on and i'm never online in time to buy Wii Points...if i could just get one 1000 point card i'd be happy enough.

Plus I'm still waiting on the black Club Nintendo t-shirt i bought BACK IN JANUARY....WTF