NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

There are some 300 cards up now at the moment, just ordered myself one.

>200 left at time of writing.

They still have some points up, i just got myself some :)

Yeh there are some 100 point one's still up, sucks you can only order 1 set of points a day ¬_¬

Got 900 Wii points, just needed a 100 more for a WiiWare title!

Well it looks like I can kiss my 13,000 star points goodbye then. I still have a massive amount in my drawer that I refused to put in after all of this kicked off last time.

Even though i am miffed about this, there is nothing we can do as it was written into their terms and conditions 2 years ago now. Reason behind that was no-one was buying anything with the points out of the catalouge and do i blame people for this, no i blame Ninty for not stocking up regularly with decent things to buy instead of wallpapers and icons, who wants these.

They need to add more Wii Points Cards :/

Whenever I check...nothing

It'll be less annoying if there was a constant amount of Wii Point Cards Availible but obviously it's too much to do for the biggest computer games company!

Are all your points expiring? I checked mine and I have none going this month.

It'll be less annoying if there was a constant amount of Wii Point Cards Availible but obviously it's too much to do for the biggest computer games company!

And apparently theres a limit on how many you can buy in a day too ¬¬

Are all your points expiring? I checked mine and I have none going this month.

14,500 of mine are going

FFS, I finally get some but nooo "You have reached your daily limit"

DAILY LIMIT THIS MOFO *grabs Rocket Launcher*

Managed to get a 1,000

For the rest to go I need two more 1,000s and one 100

Yeh there are some 100 point one's still up, sucks you can only order 1 set of points a day ¬_¬

Got 900 Wii points, just needed a 100 more for a WiiWare title!

No you don't. Toki Tori, best game on the service, costs 900 Wii Points. ;)

Like I said, just check every few hours or so, the majority of the cards I bought were 100 pointers, then the odd bigger ones which was great. You just have to be lucky really, but do keep trying, you'll easily use them within the month if you keep going.

And you can only buy one card a day, no matter what it's value *grrrr*

I managed to score a 1000 points card last night, Should be able to buy lost winds when I get back from Uni this weekend. Nintendo Europe sure do make their own and their customers lives confusing.

Points are currently available but only 100's. Bit crap but better than nowt. Get em quick

UPDATE even more are up now for 100, 300 and 500. Too bad you "buy" more than one set a day.

They're back up why do they always have to put them on at a ridiculous time.

Just got another 100 card. This just goes to show that you guys are just too lazy to keep looking for the opportunities to get them! That's 5 or 6 chances over the last few days alone and if you multiply that over the time they have been offering them, then there's no excuse for not using up your stars on Wii points, if indeed you have a Wii. If you need to get up in the middle of the night then so be it...it's better than whining about something that you have no case for.

Just got another 100 card. This just goes to show that you guys are just too lazy to keep looking for the opportunities to get them! That's 5 or 6 chances over the last few days alone and if you multiply that over the time they have been offering them, then there's no excuse for not using up your stars on Wii points, if indeed you have a Wii. If you need to get up in the middle of the night then so be it...it's better than whining about something that you have no case for.

To be honest, alot of people go out mate and aren't on the web 24/7 to get on a website. Also a couple of times the points have come up when most would be at work, college etc..

To be honest, alot of people go out mate and aren't on the web 24/7 to get on a website. Also a couple of times the points have come up when most would be at work, college etc..

What I'm trying to imply is that people seem to be saying that there are NEVER any cards available...the fact is, there are cards available and frequently! They are put on at differing times to give everyone a chance of getting some...the same reason why they only allow one card per day per member. Of course it's not possible to monitor the site 24/7 but at least people have shown that they can be found.

In north america all we get for registering games is extended warranties. And some other useless stuff. No actual products.

In north america all we get for registering games is extended warranties. And some other useless stuff. No actual products.

Oh poor you. :heh: This is one of Europe's only benefits, we screwed over with everything else.

Besides earlier launches of games, I'm not quite sure what we get over here. Seriously, what else are you deprived of?