NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

Just can't decide whether I should get this.. On the one hand, it's the first quality item they've had on the stars catalogue for a long time, but on the other, I've already got the fan-ripped soundtrack, and it would also almost clear me out of stars. I can't shake the feeling that there may be something even better around the corner, especially with the American catalogue starting soon..

I'm suprised it's still instock. Hopefully it'll stay until after Christmas when I'll hopefully get enough points to get the platinum version.

YES!!!! It cost 4850, came to work, put all my codes in and I had 4891!!!

So pleased with this!!!

Fuck me I took all my codes to the office to do them there!!! ARGH!!! What are the chances of their still being copies left tomorrow morning? SLIM!!! :( I NEED that soundtrack!!!

Sell me yours if I don't get one!

hey dude, i know its illegal but you can get it now by BitTorrenting it with UTorrent, my m8 done it and he got all the 81 tracks, pretty awesome.

hey dude, i know its illegal but you can get it now by BitTorrenting it with UTorrent, my m8 done it and he got all the 81 tracks, pretty awesome.

Sometimes the CD packaging/case makes the item all that better. :)

Yeah I'd rather the actual item, bit of a collector. The stars are only worth about £7 on wii points (the only other thing I use them for).

I actually think the stars catalogue is looking pretty healthy now!

Yay! Thanks for the tip. Just registered Wario Land and Disaster, ordered the CD and now have 15 points left.

GBA games alert!!

Metroid Zero Mission is 5000 stars onthe stars catalogue!!!

And some other stuff have been added.

GBA games alert!!

Metroid Zero Mission is 5000 stars onthe stars catalogue!!!

And some other stuff have been added.

Other stuff is Nintendo DS Wrapping Paper (300 stars) if only it had been added back in November then people ordering it might have had it arrive in time to wrap stuff for Christmas.

There is also a Nintendog Plush (1000 stars)

There's no Doubt that Metroid Zero Mission is an excellent GBA game BUT if people remember GBA games used to sell in the Stars Catalogue (prior to the website/club redesign) for 4,000-4,500 stars. Seems a little cheeky to me, to ask people to pay an extra 500-1000 stars.

EDIT- Also suggesting this thread is renamed to Club Nintendo Catalogue/Updates thread

Yeah, too bad they're more expensive, but it would still be worth it in my opinion. I would've ordered it if I had the points and I didn't already have Zero Mission ;). De wrapping paper seems a bit pointless (..), the pluche looks cute though :D (and I don't even own Nintendogs).

On another note, I received my soundtrack today.. That was relatively quick. I was filled with joy.. Untill I opened it. It seems they were in such a hurry to get it delivered to me that fast, they actually forgot to put the first disc in the jewel case.

<sigh>

I'll just mention hat in the same mail as the not-working VIP codes.

I wish there was a husky plushie.

EDIT- Also suggesting this thread is renamed to Club Nintendo Catalogue/Updates thread

Good idea, done. : peace:

On another note, I received my soundtrack today.. That was relatively quick. I was filled with joy.. Untill I opened it. It seems they were in such a hurry to get it delivered to me that fast, they actually forgot to put the first disc in the jewel case.

<sigh>

I'll just mention hat in the same mail as the not-working VIP codes.

Wow that really sucks-hope you get some prompt customer service action fast. I find persistant pays off a lot. Earlier last week finally got NOE Codestorm to credit my account with the missing stars from "maths Training" that I complianted about at the start of this year.

I guess the North American Version of club Nintendo is coming rather soon.

North American is going to closely follow Club Nintendo Japan. A press release confirms you will get Platinum and Gold level rewards each year.

For anyone who is curious if a Club Japan member manages to register x amount of pts in a set time period (Sept to the following Sept) then they earn either Gold or Platinum level (based on the amount of pts they earn)

They are then rewarded with a choice of 3 gifts and can select one. At the cost of none of the pts they have earned in that club Year. For example:

2008 @ Platinum level for Club Nintendo Japan included

1) Gold Wii Wheel

2 Nintendo 2008 Desktop Calender

3) Soft Fabic Mario Hat

2007's gifts included the lovely SNES Controller for your wii as 1 of the gifts and the year prior to that was a TV remote shaped like a Wii mote.

I got a nice Christmas surprise from NoE this morning, my Mario CD arrived. :D

Yeah mine arrived as well today-just imported and renamed all the tracks on Itunes as well.

a friend of mine received the zelda statue a few days ago,

he unpacked it, and the hand was missing a peice and the sword was snapped ,

does anyone know the contact details i could pass on to him, do you think they will replace it?

thanks

Get those old codes used up now!

You know that you can register the games that you buy to earn Stars in our Stars Catalogue, but did you know that registration cards expire after a period of time?

A game can be registered up to three and a half years after it first hit retail shelves. Although this doesn’t affect most Wii and Nintendo DS games, the first registration cards from the Game Boy Advance and Nintendo GameCube Systems are about to expire.

If you try to register a GCN or GBA game after 22 March 2009, you will receive the message “Product code entered is invalid.†If you receive this message, please check to see what system your registration card is for. If the card is for a new game, for example a Wii or Nintendo DS game, contact your Consumer Service Center to find out if the game is still within its registration period.

I'll have to check, but I think I have my stars all uploaded as far as Wii games. I would have them all uploaded as I get them but seeing as they expire even when uploaded, I've been holding off.

Hmm I might need to check if I have any spare Cube and GBA ones, I think i'll be okay though.

It's all a bit shit now. It seems Nintendo don't want people stock piling points.

First they set it so uploaded points expire after a year. No problem, you hold onto your points until something you want goes up.

Wrong, now they'll invalidate old points so you have to put them on the system.

So if you really want loads of points for something special, you won't be rewarded for being a loyal customer of a few years. You have to be some cash cow buying lots of Nintendo games during the year to get anywhere near enough points to get anything decent.

Am I the only one thinking this system has gone on it's arse again? It went from a good system with nothing on it, to an ok system with good things on it. To now almost as much of waste of time as it was initially.

I agree that the system isn't as good as it used to be. It was great when you got wallpapers and screensavers just for registering products, but that doesn't happen any more. I also used to go onto their site every day just to get 5 points, and now I hardly ever visit it.

There is a new game that can be registered under the stars bonus Scheme from today.

Walk with me: Do you know your walking routine? On Nintendo DS. It's released on 20th FEB. Is anyone else getting this game?

Nintendo don't release enough games with points cards in within a year to get anything decent.