NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

on a slightly related note~ i keep finding mario club packages on the doormat addressed to my neighbour... it's like they're teasing meeee.... @__@

I lost 6700 stars... Just noticed since they sent the mail about the database error =(

WHAT THE FUCK NINTENDO, WHAT THE FUCK...

I think its the first time I've EVER been pissed off at Nintendo.

Those motherf.....

Just got my points total up to 5050 stars so I could get Kirby... out of stock ... I would get Mario Power Tennis but I don't want it in protest cos of the 500 stars error (cos if I'd seen it at that price I would have got 10... purchase > ??? > profit!

Meh, how long does it take for stars to expire after registration now? is it a month from registering? if so I may get MPT and hmm I've just realised I've only registered most of my GBA codes and half of my GC codes, I still have all my DS codes and Wii codes plus hardware so I effectively have aroiund 15,000 stars that I can still register. :P

*edit*

meh think I'll wait it out... chances are if I bought MPT it would be the last copy and then they would put up something uber rare in it's place. >>

on a slightly related note~ i keep finding mario club packages on the doormat addressed to my neighbour... it's like they're teasing meeee.... @__@

Considering the Japanese get stuff like SNES Classic Controllers, Tingle's Balloon Fight and Exclaimation Warriors, I'd have snagged the parcels.

Meh, how long does it take for stars to expire after registration now? is it a month from registering?

I believe it's 12 months, so you've got a bit of time!

I don't think they would seriously allow anyone to buy a large quantity of any real items at any price.

Meh... I'm tempted to get Mario Tennis but I don't "really" want it and I know there will be something better as soon as it goes out of stock. :/

I lost 6700 stars...

Its not like you can use them on anything but wallpapers, unless you have a friend in the right places. They dont ship anything to Norway.

Meh... I'm tempted to get Mario Tennis but I don't "really" want it and I know there will be something better as soon as it goes out of stock. :/

There is something better. You can now get a Cooking guide-can't decide what to eat Chef's Hat.

It's only 1,000 stars and the description says it's 100% creped paper!

Edit-There's also an oven Cloth now for 1,500 stars

Does anyone know if actual Wii points also expire?

Nope they dont

There is another GBA game in the Stars Catalogue now "Advance Wars 2 -Black Hole Rising" It's 5,000 stars.

Come on Nintendo wheres the overpriced super rare money can't buy stuff. :(

yeh come on nintendo , more gold zelda statues please enough for everyone :);)

btw i love the title of this thread, says it all

Mine are all (apart from the last 200ish) converted to Wii points, before they try more of their crap.

And unless they reply to my mail and refund me either in stars or wii points, i won't be spending any more money on wiiware/vc.

wft? i just chek my emaik...at last reppy from nintedo about my tshrit 7 monhts later.

they say, "your addess now is vaild and order in progees"

what

?

it take tem 7monthsss to geyt it in progrres.. mayeb 7 more ytill i get itr

slwo

I want the Club Nintendo mug.

Hm. My DS Lite VIP code doesn't work. :(

Come on Master quest disc. I'm just hoping that somehow they throw some up there because mine has a crack in it and I'm scared to take it out.

Thought i let you people know that A Smash Bros Brawl puzzle has been put up!

Just to let people know, products ordered in early July should be coming through now. I got Kirby and the Amazing Mirror this morning. :)

I got my Mario keyring! It's so small!! Bit disappointed by it to be honest.

Just to let people know, products ordered in early July should be coming through now. I got Kirby and the Amazing Mirror this morning. :)

Me too!

I was suprised that the GBA box didnt get squashed in the post as it was just sent in a jiffy bag.