NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

Thanks to a last lot of unlikely codes including Wii Sports, Wii Fit and other codes without expiry dates, two purchased from eBay and the last one thanks to my brother who gave me his Pokémon White Version 2 code which gave me more than the last 50 points I needed; I have now ordered the final soundtrack which is also the very last one I needed for my collection as well. :D

I can't wait to receive it, copies of it are pre-selling on eBay for £30 - £40 or more so I'm glad that I didn't have to buy one, also glad that I'm not too fussed about the Goodbye coin either, it's nice but not £100 nice. :indeed:

My Club Nintendo Goodbye Coin arrived today.

[tweet]643844415061159936[/tweet]

Hopefully they do replace it with a better service.

Coin looks really awesome in that photo. Can't wait for mine to arrive.

[edit]

Just chucked down the last of my stars on the block coasters.

Total recent haul has been...

- ? Block and Regular Block Coaster Sets

- Goodbye Coin

- Credits Soundtrack

Also bought the Luigi diorama from eBay. Pretty pleased with my lil' collection. Gotta speak to the lady and see how many Stars she has kicking about on her account - we still have a 3DS code to redeem and she hasn't linked hers to her NNID, so could end up getting something else if there's nothing on there she fancies.

Edited by Guy
Always edit. Always. ALWAYS.

Kirby Blanket is here! IT'S SO FRICKIN CUTE AND FLUFFY!!! :D

Got my Goodbye coin and my Endings/Credits CD too :)

Got my Goodbye Coin, nice way to end the service. :)

When is the replacement to Club Nintendo happening again?

Will have to pinch myself when Flipnote 3D is finally on my 3DS. :laughing:

After having issues all day yesterday, finally managed to snag the Bob-omb coaster set on the lady's CN account this morning. Combined with the Brick and Question Block ones I got from my Stars, plus the Fire Flower set I grabbed on eBay, that's 'em all. These last few months have been pretty decent for Club Nintendo stuff - will just need to keep scanning eBay for the other bits and bobs I'd like.

Today is the final day people, get those Stars spent.

Yeah, sites fine, star catalogue just isn't working, would be a typical and fitting end to the service if people we were unable to log on....

I am 9 points off getting Metroid Fusion - ARGH!!!!

I read you can register physical products but my bayonetta 1 and 2 both say expired

Finally got through after a painful hour trying! God I hope nintendo sort themselves out with this new scheme and the NX.

Literally been trying for an hour and a half and all last night and just can't get to log on to order something. Fuckin ridiculous. Yes I've left it late, but it shouldn't make a difference.

I'm gonna end up just sacking it off coz I can't be arsed with it now.

If anyone has any unused codes that they are just going to let expire, I wouldn't mind them please. :)

I know it's a long shot but I thought it worth asking in Club Nintendo's final hours. : peace:

And if anyone is redeeming their codes - or trying to - don't forget to check old console codes, you can register at least two Wii's, loads of DS systems... etc.

As an aside I also haven't received my final soundtrack yet...

Drat, I'm still trying to log-in to finish off my final few stars, but it freezes when I try to look at the Stars Catalogue. Ah well, I'd gotten everything I wanted, it was just a final push to use up my last remaining ones.

I wonder how long before they announce its replacement...?

Finally decided to spend my last 800 points (1st of October and still working?) Anyway, I got the 3DS Nintendo Theme so have 300 stars left. Nothing else worth buying.

Most annoying thing is, it asks me to synch my NNID. I'm not sure whether it's asked me before, but it offers me 750 stars to do it, so I spend ages trying to do it before finding the support and realising account synching is gone. Though it actually displays my Wii U/3DS buys so why would it NOT be synched...? *Confused as fuck*

Couple that missed 750 stars with all the "out of date" and double star points cards unusables, deleted for having too long star points (WTF Nintendo?!), missing Wii U console star points, and NEW 3DS console star points (even though I have MH4U in my registered list twice, my copy AND bro's copy...even though you're supposed to ony be able to register one. I'm guessing since it was the MH4U N3DS pack, it auto-registered the game and let me do the single copy code too (bro's copy) but then were is the N3DS console reg? It's clearly registered as just another MH4U copy...) and annoyed at all the missing "potential" star points.

Been with the Nintendo site since the OG DS VIP days or before, I forget when it started/I started. Bit pissed I missed the goodbye coin, though it would have just been another toy/collectible stuck in a drawer/box somewhere in the house.

According to the treasure I have 3D World OST. I can't remember if it ever came. It may be "somewhere" in the house, I have a vague memory of it arriving.

I do have that stand with all the Mario characters (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser etc.) that comes in a "?" block box. No idea what to do with it, may just sell it.

Edited by Mr_Master_X2

It's still working! Just managed to use my final stars after completely failing to get anywhere with it yesterday.

Nintendo sound selection get... damaged in the post. :(

It's mainly the front part of the case that's smashed so I can replace that, but there is a dent in the book and the outer-box, I know it's not Nintendo's fault as it likely got damaged somewhere in transit but still, I don't understand how the CD which would have been the most protected from the box etc is the one to get smashed. :blank:

Anyway, collection complete, good riddance to the star catalogue as while the items were lovely the redemption system is arguably archaic at best. :heh:

I hope you have better luck receiving yours @yesteryeargames. : peace:

I was a bit heart broken as I spent my stars on one of those Mario Kart trophies thinking there would be nothing else... Then the coin and album arrived on the site about a day later :p ah well. It's been a good run for free goodies.

How long do you guys typically wait? I'm still waiting for my trophy and it's been about a month