NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

Pretty sure I know the answer to this but I can't register points for games I've already registered right?

I've got a friend who has no interest in his and they're all just sitting in the case, only problem is he has pretty much every game I have!

Pretty sure I know the answer to this but I can't register points for games I've already registered right?

I've got a friend who has no interest in his and they're all just sitting in the case, only problem is he has pretty much every game I have!

Yes. You can't register games twice.

CJZOi2vWUAAeu9P.png

This Nintendo Game Card Case is now available in the #ClubNintendo Stars Catalogue

1,750 Stars

http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/?utm_medium=Nintendo+UK&utm_source=twitter&locale=en_GB&utm_campaign=2015-07-08-stars-catalogue-item-update

Awww...I want that. If only I hadn't blown all my points just to get them out of the way. Got 800 left...and two lots of console points missing (another 2000 total?). I suppose if I buy some new games, since there's plenty with stars I haven't bought yet. If I had money...LOL

So that's why it took them so long to make it - they're including the DLC tracks.

I want it, but I can't get it. Unless someone sells one on ebay for reasonable price.

Aaaaannnndddd mine! :D

3,000 stars was a much lower price than I thought it would be :)

And that folks, is why I didn't bother saving my stars for it!

There's always an upside to knowing a complete nutter when it comes to game soundtracks.

I got mine, didn't have enough for the Majora's Mask or Captain Toad lamp, so got the Zelda soundtrack too. Now I just have 1400 stars left

I haven't spent anything for ages - I think the last thing I bought was Wii points years and years ago. Still got 8750 stars to spend! But was sad to see I've had 1500 expire in the last few months. Should have kept a proper eye on it. Are we expecting anything else cool to come onto it before the end of Sept?

Definitely going to go for the MK8 pin badge set, maybe one of the soundtracks... I don't tend to listen to them much though! Maybe the game case? I'm awful at decisions!

And that folks, is why I didn't bother saving my stars for it!

There's always an upside to knowing a complete nutter when it comes to game soundtracks.

Freeloader. :p ;)

Tempting but nah. I've got 6000 points saved up, had to pick up the Captain Toad lamp for £55 on eBay. Waiting for the coasters they advertised a couple months ago.

I don't normally complain about value for money especially since this is in essence free, but the equivalent of 12 games just for 1 soundtrack seems a bit steep to me.

I just managed to scrape together 3000 stars thanks to opening some sealed 3DS games and about three unredeemed console codes from old Nintendo DS/DS Lite and DSi systems! :D

Mario kart 8 Soundtrack CD Ordered! : peace:

Got my MK8 soundtrack too. Love the music in the game and it's always nice to have official copies of it.

I don't normally complain about value for money especially since this is in essence free, but the equivalent of 12 games just for 1 soundtrack seems a bit steep to me.

You can't think like that when it comes to the star catalogue.

Otherwise you wouldn't buy anything.

Freeloader. :p ;)

That's nothing!

You know that copy of Hyrule Warriors I played to death and voted as my Game of the Year 2014?

ku-medium.gif

Not even mine!

Besides the farewell coin, do we know if there's anything else they've advertised that is yet to be added?

My FIFA 13 case just arrived and there is another PIN inside, I don't know if it's working, so if anyone wants 250 stars (if it works) please PM me.