NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

This Majora's Mask Light is now available on the #ClubNintendo Stars Catalogue!

CD1BFAGWEAA3zwb.png:orig

6000 Stars

:blank:

I want it! :p

I'd better get registering those pins, if this is even still available later today. :(

I have 750 stars and I will not be able to use it, so can I just transfer it to someone?

I have just under 4000 stars, don't think I'll be able to get much anymore at this point.

I want that light but don't want to be screwed on something cooler later :/

I have 750 stars and I will not be able to use it, so can I just transfer it to someone?

Anyone? I would give it to someone from the forum.

Hardly any points left, I'll have to pick up that light on eBay at extortionate prices :(

for god's sake Nintendo! you told people to spend those points!

They also told people that they'll be releasing more cool products throughout the year

I have the stars, and I love Majora's Mask, but that light looks really quite tacky and cheap... sorry!

Just short on points and can't register them until I get home this evening. If it's still there(highly unlikely), I'll probably get it.

Anyone? I would give it to someone from the forum.

Sorry, you can't transfer points.

Just short on points and can't register them until I get home this evening. If it's still there(highly unlikely), I'll probably get it.

Sorry, you can't transfer points.

OK, that's sad. The points will go unused as I don't have a 3ds for which there are two games available.

I thought the registration period was over...

I thought the registration period was over...

It is for those in the States. I think it's the digital codes that are no longer valid here. I'll find out in a minute or two if they're still valid.

Edit: Yes, you can still register products as long as the code is in date and valid. I just did it.

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

Has anyone gone for it? It's still available and I just spent an hour scouring my collection for codes and filling out surveys, just scraped 6000 Stars! I know I'm gonna kick myself if it disappears and nothing good comes out for the catalogue in the coming months, and at the same time I'll be pissed if I blow all my Stars and something else awesome comes along. DECISIONS

I think there'll be more cool stuff. They said there would be and it doesn't end until September so there's got to be more goods coming.

What games don't have codes because I'm taking the shrink wrap of some just for the code and finding they don't have any? Wasn't sure about Batman: Arkham Origins, thought it mightn't because of Armoured Edition but opened it and it didn't have them. What about Ninja Gaiden? COD: Ghosts? Don't remember a code for Black Ops II. Scribblenauts?

Would have so many more points for digital games but when I finally got my NNID switched from one Wii U to another and numerous e-mails asking how come I don't have any points for them, I was told:

Dear XXXX,

Thank you for your email regarding Club Nintendo.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with registering your downloaded game titles from your Wii U onto your Club account.

In order to register a game downloaded from the Nintendo eShop your console needs to have been linked to Club Nintendo either prior or within 5 days of downloading the game. If this is not done then the game will not be valid.

Please note that this system does not work retroactively, this means if you have not registered the console with 5 days of the game purchase(s) then you are not able to register the game. We are also unable to manually add any purchases made before linking the console.

I hope this information helps and sincerely apologise for any disappointment or inconvenience caused by this.

If you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact our support team and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Benjamin Parker

Your Nintendo UK Team

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

lOm0DdB.jpg

Ordered it. : peace:

I actually managed to register some of my old console codes including various Nintendo DS consoles and a NES edition GBA SP so I was able to leave some of my 3DS games sealed... :D

... for now. :heh:

lOm0DdB.jpg

Ordered it. : peace:

I actually managed to register some of my old console codes including various Nintendo DS consoles and a NES edition GBA SP so I was able to leave some of my 3DS games sealed... :D

... for now. :heh:

How is that possible especially the GBA SP?

How is that possible especially the GBA SP?

No expiry dates on them apparently, plus they are worth 400-1000 points each so check your old Nintendo consoles or pieces of hardware, I seem to remember getting one with the GBA player years ago. : peace:

Tried my Gamecube GBA player code, it says it's invalid. Not the first time that's happened. Shame as that was 400 points. Checked my Pro controllers and neither box has a code. Is that normal and the price of the bloody things? :(

I know I'm gonna kick myself if it disappears and nothing good comes out for the catalogue in the coming months, and at the same time I'll be pissed if I blow all my Stars and something else awesome comes along. DECISIONS

I'm in the same predicament, 6k in stars saved up and I assume this should be the final psychical gift since you can no longer register star points but...what if they release something else anyway?!

Although to be honest, I'm not too keen on that Majoras mask light either way.

Calling it now. Remember these?

517681trophes.jpg

5156-523b30e3841d4.png

Maybe there'll be trophies for the new MK8 DLC Cups. But then again, maybe not.

Edited by Wii