NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

Got it, thanks for the heads up. Knew it would be worth not spending all my stars yet.

Oh GOD! The site is SOOOOOO SLOOOOOWWWW right now!! :cry:

Can't wait to see the back of it for good!! :mad:

Since you can only register one copy of a game, I have 2 nintendo club codes left

(my brother and me share accounts so)

I have one for:

-Fantasy Life

-Smash bros for 3DS

Is anyobody interested in swapping them for another code that I can register? If not I'll just give them away, would be a shame to just let them go to waste!

EDIT: Yeah forget that, if anybody wants them, just send me a PM

Codes are gone!

Edited by M_rock

Now I need to decide what to get. I have enough for either the LBW soundtrack, the Mario Kart 8 starting grid T-Shirt or the Mario Kart 8 Badge set.

Anyone with any of these items suggest which one. I'm leaning towards the T-Shirt.

I've just redeemed the remainder of my stars across my Wii U games up to 3000 stars, now I've calculated that I have 8 codes left I could redeem which would either be 2000 on their own if I got the CD or 5000 if I waited... :blank:

I do want that soundtrack but as Yesteryear just pointed out, what if they do a Majora's Mask soundtrack? Or if they put up another high-price item like the Game & Watch for 7500?

Also I went to redeem my Super Mario 3D World pin and it said it had already been redeemed?!? Literally only just scraped off the silver, double-checked it and everything, doesn't seem to be any point contacting Nintendo about it being that they won't do anything.

Arrrrrrgh! :heh:

#firstworldproblems

Thanks for the heads up! I managed to snag a copy. Now watch them put something even better on the store next week, after everyone has spent their points.

I should just get it shouldn't I? :indeed:

I should just get it shouldn't I? :indeed:

Yes. Yes, you should.

It's funny, Brian on NVC was on about this exact thing this week. He was saying that people would hoard Nintendo points, even if there was something you wanted, purely because you thought something better would come along. :D

It's a risk I was willing to take.

Yes. Yes, you should.

It's funny, Brian on NVC was on about this exact thing this week. He was saying that people would hoard Nintendo points, even if there was something you wanted, purely because you thought something better would come along. :D

Got it! : peace:

Regarding things going wrong with Club Nintendo in the early days, I searched my e-mails and it seems that I had problems with codes from new games being already redeemed before, and there was that sealed copy of Kirby & the Amazing Mirror which never got delivered to me, I have e-mails with the link still in them, I had obviously tried to get it sent to me again at the time but I don't think I was ever reimbursed for it. :(

I'm now wondering if I should get in contact with them about it... obviously after I've received my current orders but still, might be worth a shot... I can't imagine they would have kept that sealed copy of Kirby all this time, they probably sold it to someone else but still... must have been at least 3000 stars at the time.

How many points do we get with consoles? will the Majora's mask console come with points? i'm hoping it does so IF a sound track for Majora's mask comes about i may have enough points again

How many points do we get with consoles? will the Majora's mask console come with points? i'm hoping it does so IF a sound track for Majora's mask comes about i may have enough points again

Nadda. The new 3DS consoles don't come with points.

Yes. Yes, you should.

It's like Ninty are playing a game Chicken with us.

I'll give the soundtrack a miss on account of @Dcubed getting it already.

It's like Ninty are playing a game Chicken with us.

I'll give the soundtrack a miss on account of @Dcubed getting it already.

Ahem! You're putting a lot of faith in me actually having time to trudge through that mess of a site and getting all my billions of un-claimed Stars activated...

At the rate I'm going, I'll never get anything! :p

Is nobody worried that everyone now are redeeming their points and when something cool comes along, it's going to super expensive and sold out in no time at all? There's not going to be something for everyone unless there's virtual goodies like game codes or eShop credit.

Ahem! You're putting a lot of faith in me actually having time to trudge through that mess of a site and getting all my billions of un-claimed Stars activated...

At the rate I'm going, I'll never get anything! :p

Oh please, we both know you can't resist.

Bought the Zelda soundtrack. 9395 stars left. I thought about picking up the Game & Watch replica but what if they put something else better on :(

Well that didn't take long to vanish from the site. :indeed:

Will be keeping a close eye on the site in case anything else goes up, not that I'll be able to buy much though, might just about be able to conjure up another 2000 points or so. :heh:

I must say though I'll be happy with my Game & Watch and A Link Between Worlds soundtrack, when they arrive. : peace:

Though I just know Nintendo will put up some of those Skull Kid statues for sure after Majora's Mask comes out.

Did anyone get the Super Smash Bros soundtrack from having both the Wii U and 3DS versions..? I'm not sure when, or if, I should be expecting it to arrive.. ::shrug:

I'm assuming we'll be hearing about it soon, probably in the next Nintendo Direct. :heh:

Either way it'll be before or around the same time Mewtwo gets released I'd imagine.