NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

Can people really complain that much about getting stuff for free..? I've got plenty of Nintendo Points and a few other cool items, including Metroid Prime 2: Echoes and a Pikmin 3 Keyring, for nothing thanks to the Stars Catalogue over the years :hehe:

I remember spending a certain amount of stars to get the very original DS a month or so early. You still had to pay for the console which came with Mario 64 DS and a demo of Metroid Prime Hunters and Wario Ware Touched (I think). Me and my friend both managed to do this and thought we were the nuts for a month :D

Anyone else remember this?

Can people really complain that much about getting stuff for free..? I've got plenty of Nintendo Points and a few other cool items, including Metroid Prime 2: Echoes and a Pikmin 3 Keyring, for nothing thanks to the Stars Catalogue over the years :hehe:

Yes... and no.

Yes the stuff's free, but compare it to Disney's reward scheme. You get a free bluray for every 4-5 blurays you buy.

Or monetarily: every £90 (£35 on bogof weeks) spent. You get £15 of freebie.

Nintendo: spend £450 get a pad of paper with peach on it!

Yes... and no.

Yes the stuff's free, but compare it to Disney's reward scheme. You get a free bluray for every 4-5 blurays you buy.

How do you claim on that?

How do you claim on that?

Just go to the Disney Rewards website. Every Disney DVD and Bluray comes with a code. Just sign up and enter the codes and then you get to spend the points gained on a selection of Disney goods.

Regarding the upcoming smash bros cd offer

I have already registered smash ds,

Is there a time limit to register the smash wii u code ? Like will it not work of those lucky enough to get the game early register before Friday ?

And does anyone have any doubles pint codes that you are willing to trade as I have a few doubles .please pm me

Regarding the upcoming smash bros cd offer

I have already registered smash ds,

Is there a time limit to register the smash wii u code ? Like will it not work of those lucky enough to get the game early register before Friday ?

You have until the 27th January.

Is the promotion live before Friday?

Doubt it. They usually don't let you register a game before the release day anyway.

Those are nice. :)

Not sure if they are '4000 stars' nice... but still. :D

Those are lovely, what are the chances there'll be some available on eBay to pick up? Not sure I want to use 16 games worth of stars on them.

I remember spending a certain amount of stars to get the very original DS a month or so early. You still had to pay for the console which came with Mario 64 DS and a demo of Metroid Prime Hunters and Wario Ware Touched (I think). Me and my friend both managed to do this and thought we were the nuts for a month :D

Yep, I did exactly this. And felt exactly the same way.

There go 4000 stars, I'm a sucker I know but I think that's one of the better gifts on Club Nintendo in a while.

Yep, I did exactly this. And felt exactly the same way.

And me! It was a great promotion!

I've got the t-shirt still, it's just as comfortable all these years later (that was 10 years ago right? : /)

Never knew that about disney. I have about 20 disney blurays!

Just looked at my rewards for the past 2 1/2 years!! (And not forgetting the code used from the Blurays I've received for free!!)

From about 28 Disney DVD's/Blurays (@ ~£12 each = £336, probably a lot less with bogofs!)

Aristocats Blu-ray 700 03-Jul-2014

Monsters, Inc. Blu-ray 700 27-Jun-2014

Up Blu-ray 800 23-Nov-2013

Wall-E Blu-ray 850 16-Nov-2013

Alice In Wonderland SE (Animation) Blu-ray Double Play 850 28-Sep-2013

Brave Blu-ray 700 23-Feb-2013

Alice in Wonderland Blu-ray 3D (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) 900 28-Nov-2012

Beauty & the Beast Blu-ray Double Play 850 16-Jun-2012

My Nintendo rewards over 12 years (from buying GC, Wii, DS, DS Lite, 3DS and WiiU aaand games = ~ well over £1000!):

I have received:

Wii Points -789

Yoshi Keyring -1500

Yellow Pikmin Keyring -1700

SM3DW Soundtrack -3000

Peach Notebook -2000

Most of these were for my Daughter, or I'd waste my points only for a better item to be available later!!

Just compare those two rewards lists!!! CRAY-ZEE!!

Bloody hell. I hope all my codes still work! They don't run out do they?

I don't think so.

Top tip, go round your parent's house and steal their codes too!

As long as the DVD/Bluray is less then 5 years old it should have a card.

I don't think so.

Top tip, go round your parent's house and steal their codes too!

As long as the DVD/Bluray is less then 5 years old it should have a card.

No idea why you think my parents will have loads of disney films :)

No idea why you think my parents will have loads of disney films :)

Well my dad had a few! Not just Disney cartoons though... any Disney, I.e. Pirates of the Caribbean, Lone Ranger etc.

One of the best things to come out of the Stars Catalogue. There was also an exclusive T-Shirt :)

There was!!! What on earth did I do with mine?

I have this really strong memory of me and my friend putting on pictochat and walking in opposite directions to see how far it would go before loosing connection. My first real experience of wireless gaming and it blew my mind!

Club Nintendo Europe- New Mario Golf Balls Reward Added

mario-golf-balls-club-nintendo-1.png

5287-5492a77c096ed.png

5287-5492a7876e548.png

5287-5492a7904678b.png

These Mario Golf balls cost 3,500 stars. The reward features Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Yoshi golf balls. The box measures approximately 9.5cm x 9.5cm x 4.5cm, and the ball materials are rubber and synthetic resin.

[TWEET]545581032091975680[/TWEET]

Edited by Wii