NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

Anyone on here got their new trophies yet?

Got my mushroom trophy. :)

It looks like the new trophies have made their way to a few people. I always have a look on ebay for the Shell Mario Kart trophy and have seen a few of the Mushroom trophies that are newly listed with actual photos.

Got my mushroom trophy today

I'm waiting for mine and I ordered it on the 12th.

Got my mushroom trophy today

Same! Pretty weighty. Coud kill a small animal...like a Yoshi.

I got my Mushroom trophy today aswell. It actually arrived the same day as everyone else's, I just had to pick it up from the post office. :D

So I decided to back-track and claim all my stars for download titles, which means filling out all of those surveys... :blank:

Here are my responses for 'Please briefly explain why you bought or received...'

Enjoy! ;)

3D classics Exitebike - 'It's Excitebike in 3D... what's not to like?'

Pokedex 3D - 'I wanted to see the Pokemanz in 3D!'

HarmoKnight - 'I own HarmoKnight? Awesome!'*

Pullblox - 'So that I could pull... blocks... in 3D!'

Eurosport - 'I downloaded it so that I could get rid of the Eurosport icon from my 3DS home screen!'

Nintendo Letter Box - 'It's like Miiverse... but for the 3DS... sort of... Nikki is... nice.'

Mighty Switch Force! - 'Who wouldn't want to hunt down female criminals in 3D? Justice served!'

Colors! 3D - 'I don't even know... I can't draw!'

VVVVVV - 'I wanted a game that begins with the letter 'V' so I found this one to be VVVVVVery good!'

3D Classics Kid Icarus - 'Palutena in 3D... Dem pixels!'

Marvel Pinball 3D - 'It's a marvelous 3D pinball game.'

Nano Assault Neo - 'Small ship, twin sticks, pew pew! HD! Need I say more? '

Trine 2: Director's Cut - 'Dwarves! Elves! AND Wizards! In the same game... it's like LOTR but better'

Zen Pinball 3D - 'I like Pinball games and this one is so... Zen... man, the 3D just puts me in a trance.'

Pullblox? - 'Pullblox? I thought this survey was about my main man Prof Layton... Dat hat!'**

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - 'It's Professor Layton! Dat Hat!'***

Zen Pinball 2 - 'HD Pinball... the closest thing to playing it in real life, except it doesn't cost 50p each time to play. '

Wii Street U powered by Google - 'I can see locations from all around the world... Oh look, there's my house!'

Nano Assault EX - 'One small ship, two round circle pads and OhMyGodLoadsOfBulletsComingAtMeFromAllDirectionsInThreeDee!'

Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien. - 'It's a game where you run, jump and get fired out of a cannon at the end of each stage, what's not to like?'

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D - 'Though I already own it on the Wii, through the promotion I got it for free, Donkey Kong Free Dee! Thank you Nintendo for your generosity, time and patience. '

*This was supposed to be for Nintendo Video but ended up being HarmoKnight - which I haven't downloaded yet? - so naturally I was surprised.

**And this one was supposed to be for Professor Layton but for whatever reason, it was a survey for Pullblox... again, didn't get to finish it anyway.

***Then it let me fill out the survey properly...

And after all that I'm around a thousand or so points richer, anyway I needed to find something to do during the two and half hours plus that it took Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D to download, now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play it! :D

Around 99% of those questions were answered ".", ".." or "..."

For Luigi's Mansion 2 I just put "WEEGEE!"

Nice pic of the trophies you have there.

I have the Mushroom, x2 Special and the Leaf ones. I'm debating whether to go for the hole set or just flog them on Ebay, as they go for around £50 each.

Most of my points were expiring so I had to get a couple of Yoshi tea towels. Both green.

I couldn't care less about the trophies, I'm just checking out your cool Dreamcast collection :wink:

So I decided to back-track and claim all my stars for download titles, which means filling out all of those surveys... :blank:

Here are my responses for 'Please briefly explain why you bought or received...'

Enjoy! ;)

3D classics Exitebike - 'It's Excitebike in 3D... what's not to like?'

Pokedex 3D - 'I wanted to see the Pokemanz in 3D!'

HarmoKnight - 'I own HarmoKnight? Awesome!'*

Pullblox - 'So that I could pull... blocks... in 3D!'

Eurosport - 'I downloaded it so that I could get rid of the Eurosport icon from my 3DS home screen!'

Nintendo Letter Box - 'It's like Miiverse... but for the 3DS... sort of... Nikki is... nice.'

Mighty Switch Force! - 'Who wouldn't want to hunt down female criminals in 3D? Justice served!'

Colors! 3D - 'I don't even know... I can't draw!'

VVVVVV - 'I wanted a game that begins with the letter 'V' so I found this one to be VVVVVVery good!'

3D Classics Kid Icarus - 'Palutena in 3D... Dem pixels!'

Marvel Pinball 3D - 'It's a marvelous 3D pinball game.'

Nano Assault Neo - 'Small ship, twin sticks, pew pew! HD! Need I say more? '

Trine 2: Director's Cut - 'Dwarves! Elves! AND Wizards! In the same game... it's like LOTR but better'

Zen Pinball 3D - 'I like Pinball games and this one is so... Zen... man, the 3D just puts me in a trance.'

Pullblox? - 'Pullblox? I thought this survey was about my main man Prof Layton... Dat hat!'**

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - 'It's Professor Layton! Dat Hat!'***

Zen Pinball 2 - 'HD Pinball... the closest thing to playing it in real life, except it doesn't cost 50p each time to play. '

Wii Street U powered by Google - 'I can see locations from all around the world... Oh look, there's my house!'

Nano Assault EX - 'One small ship, two round circle pads and OhMyGodLoadsOfBulletsComingAtMeFromAllDirectionsInThreeDee!'

Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien. - 'It's a game where you run, jump and get fired out of a cannon at the end of each stage, what's not to like?'

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D - 'Though I already own it on the Wii, through the promotion I got it for free, Donkey Kong Free Dee! Thank you Nintendo for your generosity, time and patience. '

*This was supposed to be for Nintendo Video but ended up being HarmoKnight - which I haven't downloaded yet? - so naturally I was surprised.

**And this one was supposed to be for Professor Layton but for whatever reason, it was a survey for Pullblox... again, didn't get to finish it anyway.

***Then it let me fill out the survey properly...

And after all that I'm around a thousand or so points richer, anyway I needed to find something to do during the two and half hours plus that it took Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D to download, now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play it! :D

I did something similar today, and putting reasons for everything got a bit tiresome.

I decided to cite my reason for purchasing New Super Mario Bros. 2 as:

"I like to collect lots of gold coins to insert into my bottom"

Upon hitting the submit button, the 404 - I AM ERROR page popped up with a picture of that guy from Zelda 2. I tried to go back but the bloody thing made me fill out the survey again!

Moral of the story? Nintendo don't want you to insert gold coins into your bottom.

I'm still yet to receive my trophies. Anybody else still waiting?

Yup.

I ordered 2. Mike1988uk ordered his around same time as me and got his a week or so ago (maybe more). I just hope it isn't Royal Fail striking again who have been absolutely pathetic recently with deliveries. :shakehead

Just scraped together enough stars to buy a SNES pad...and it's not there anymore :rolleyes:

Oh well. Just bought the figurine as a good chunk expire at the end of June.

Yup.

I ordered 2. Mike1988uk ordered his around same time as me and got his a week or so ago (maybe more). I just hope it isn't Royal Fail striking again who have been absolutely pathetic recently with deliveries. :shakehead

#Fail

As Aneres11 said I got my mushroom one couple of weeks ago now!!

So I decided to sell all of my Club Nintendo stuff on ebay this week and i've just made a sweet £337 on it all. Thanks, Nintendo! You have just paid for my PS4! :D

Edited by Hero-of-Time

So I decided to sell all of my Club Nintendo stuff on ebay this week and i've just made a sweet £337 on it all. Thanks, Nintendo! You have just paid for my PS4! :D

Friggin hell! What did you have to sell?!! :o

Cracking haul though!

Traitor.

Your username should be revoked for this.

:P

trophiesl.jpg

Heh, I could have got all these. Damn they look cool. Sweet Dreamcast collection that you casually show off there!

I've lost so many points over the years. Some even before I added the code (code no longer valid). I have just under 9,000, maybe got some more point slips somewhere. Never anything I want, but maybe I'm going about this wrong seeing that guy up there sell his stuff. I'd be more than happy to buy something and sell it on.