NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

The shop still sucks ass and has for ages.

There has been nothing decent on there for a while now. The last thing I got was the SNES controller and that was almost 2 years ago! I've now built up enough funds to buy it again if I so wish (which I don't ha).

It's about time we got some nice new stuff. The MK trophies don't really interest me. I need to start buying before my bloody stars expire!

The Special Cup has already sold out once before so that may be the best one to get. To my knowledge the Leaf Cup has always been in stock.

Not an issue of which might be rarer, but which do people think looks the best... think I'm leaning towards the Leaf Cup... the crown of the Special cup seems a bit girly :heh:

And it would likely be a LONG time before I have enough stars again to buy another by which point they'd prolly be LONG gone.

The only thing I ever bought from the Stars catalogue was a Club Nintendo t-shirt :D

And over the last few years since I've lost too many stars from expiring :(

The only thing I'm worried about is if I order a Leaf Cup they'll then add something else new and better and I'll wish I hadn't spent teh stars :(

Id suggest buying points cards if you have expiring stars but they have only gone and removed them from the store. Im assuming they are adding in the new cards that work for 3ds and WiiU, hopefully they are still compatible with the Wii store as i still have a few virtual console games i want to buy.

Tried to order something earlier but I couldn't put my address details in so couldn't complete my order, the page just refreshed.

Do Stars still expire? I can't see anywhere on the website that says when they're expiring.

I think they stopped that due to backlash. Mine haven't expired in the past few months which is odd as they should have

I got 7,000 Stars recently so ordered the SNES Classic Controller. Should be good!

I think they stopped that due to backlash. Mine haven't expired in the past few months which is odd as they should have

I got 7,000 Stars recently so ordered the SNES Classic Controller. Should be good!

I stopped put codes on the website when they introduced the expiration, then some of them expired because I hadn't put them on. Proper shit move from Nintendo. Hopefully they have canned the expiration thing all together.

I've got one of those myself. It IS good ;)

It's 100% spot on. Feels completely identical to the original :D

Yeah, the SNES controller is the best thing on there. One of my favourite purchases in general if I'm honest. I loved being able to play Super Metroid properly again.

It's only for a couple of months when they took the site down to update it. Can't remember when it starts again though.

I got the SNES controller, but it's still in the box. Will use it when I play some more VC games.

I got the Wii Remote holder a while ago, I like it.

I have a load of point cards but can't be arsed registering them due to that damn questionnaire I've filled out so many times already.

I have a load of point cards but can't be arsed registering them due to that damn questionnaire I've filled out so many times already.

lol, i hate that thing, i wonder if anyone actually does anything with the information we pass over to them....

lol, i hate that thing, i wonder if anyone actually does anything with the information we pass over to them....

Yes, they use it to place restrictions on the eShop.

Yes, they're tedious and you end up answering pretty much the same (unenlightening) question over and over. I used to prefer it when you got to say your favourite things about each game and how it could be improved - or do they still do that stuff for the bonus 50 stars? I've lost track.

Happy to take them off your hands!

I must say I've been using Disney Movie Rewards... and they make Nintendo Stars look silly.

You get ~150 points for a blu-ray... but with only 750 points you get a brand new blu-ray (rrp £16.99) which also comes with 150 points... I've already gotten 2 free blu-rays and one dvd in one year.

With a bigger outlay on Nintendo products I get errr... a CD/keyring/£5 of points... Rubbish... :(

My Mario Kart trophy arrived yesterday! That was stupidly quick.

As did my SNES Classic Controller. It's awesome. Feels just like my SNES controllers

AH NUTS

I totally forgot to order one of the MK trophies and now they are gone :cry:

Hope they come back soon, or something else awesome (that I can afford)

Is anybody else having trouble submitting the surveys at the moment?

My girlfriend had to go through the process 3 times yesterday to register her 3DSXL, kept getting an error message. Looks like if you stick with it then it does go through eventually.

I stopped put codes on the website when they introduced the expiration, then some of them expired because I hadn't put them on. Proper shit move from Nintendo. Hopefully they have canned the expiration thing all together.

I did exactly the same Ramar. I had a whole raft of GBA games I'd held back on registering so that they wouldn't expire until something I wanted came up. Then when I needed the extra couple of thousand points I wasn't able to register the majority of them! Frustrating!

As an aside, does the WiiU come with a stars card? I didn't have one in mine.

I did exactly the same Ramar. I had a whole raft of GBA games I'd held back on registering so that they wouldn't expire until something I wanted came up. Then when I needed the extra couple of thousand points I wasn't able to register the majority of them! Frustrating!

As an aside, does the WiiU come with a stars card? I didn't have one in mine.

I believe it automatically registers your points for the WiiU when you go online and link accounts.