NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

I received an email from the Nintendo Club, about two weeks ago, stating that the coins would be sent out a little earlier than anticipated.

It arrived today in a not very well armoured padded envelope (had to be signed for, sent from deepest Deutschland). Outer card sleeve was bashed and crumpled. The black furry container box was fine otherwise (ooh er).

Inside there are two Last Story coins and one for Xenoblade...wait...wasn't there supposed to be one for Pandora's Tower?! :wtf:

Hmmm, time to fire off an email to Ninty EU HQ.

Sorry for not providing photographic evidence. I'm still on N00b probation and can't post photo URLs until I reach 15 posts.

Got mine as well, doesn't sound as bashed up as yours but 2 of the coins managed to escape their plastic containers somehow.

I picked up my coins this morning. The sleeve was a little daunted but nothing major. My coins had come loose but at least they were the right ones. To be honest I think the whole thing looks and feels quite cheap. At the end if the day it was free, just need to decide whether to keep it in put it on eBay.

Two of my coins had escaped their plastic containers as well.

Has anyone noticed a hint of fragrance inside the box?

UK support replied to my query; they are talking to Head Office about getting a possible replacement sent out. Nothing confirmed just yet.

Does anyone know how many Club Nintnedo points you get with the Skyward Sword Motion Plus Limited Edition?

I've got the red booklet that comes with the code but it doesn't mention the value.

Thanks.

Edited by pratty

Does anyone know how many Club Nintnedo points you get with the Skyward Sword Motion Plus Limited Edition?

I've got the red booklet that comes with the code but it doesn't mention the value.

Thanks.

I got 250 when I registered mine.

Thanks mate, I wonder why they make it a mystery, just noticed my Dragon Quest 9 code doesn't have a value either.

My points were all due to expire last month so I got the figurine diorama. It arrived in under two weeks:

Aoa8ll.jpg

Thanks mate, I wonder why they make it a mystery, just noticed my Dragon Quest 9 code doesn't have a value either.

yeah I remember the points cards that came with Gamecube games use to tell you on the card itself

Edited by Helmsly

Anyone have an idea when the Stars Catalogue is due to reappear? Wonder if it will be back this Friday for the Wii U launch?

Shouldn't it be up by now? It was meant to be down for 2 weeks no?

I checked last week and couldn't get on.

EDIT: Yup still down. :(

It's back up, that was sneaky. Can't see any new items, although the Mario Kart trophies are back.

My ZombiU code says its expired....and i didnt even get a code for the WiiU console, anyone else in the same boat or did i just get hit by the unlucky stick?

My ZombiU code says its expired....and i didnt even get a code for the WiiU console, anyone else in the same boat or did i just get hit by the unlucky stick?

Apparently the Wii U does it automatically when you link your Nintendo Network Id up to the Club Nintendo site.

@somme - thanks for the heads up on that, it probably says its somewhere in the 5 booklets you get lol. Ill post up how i get on with the ZombiU issue incase anyone else gets it post launch.

edit - So it seems that it does add the console to your list of software and hardware but it dosent automatically register it, you still have to go to your list on the web site, click on the console and answer the questionaire. Not a massive issue but one folk should know about so they can get their points.

edit 2 - ...and it keeps getting a 404 error when its about to register, its probably having issues with mass log ins.

Edited by Kagato
new information

It's back up, that was sneaky. Can't see any new items, although the Mario Kart trophies are back.

Thanks for the heads up. Finally nabbed another Mario Kart trophy. 2 down 1 to go. :D

Is the catalogue down again?

I just registered everything, got 5900 points...finally I can get an MK trophy (they 5000 yeah?)... but the catalogue not working for me :(

Is the catalogue down again?

I just registered everything, got 5900 points...finally I can get an MK trophy (they 5000 yeah?)... but the catalogue not working for me :(

It was a bit knackered yesterday when I ordered mine. I kept having to reload it, so maybe they've taken it down to fix it?

My ZombiU code worked today. So you might want to try yours again!

My ZombiU code worked today. So you might want to try yours again!

Thanks for the heads up! Just tried it and it worked for me so got some extra points now ^_^

SO it's back up and running... I've got 5900 stars... enough for one of the MK7 cups.

They only have teh Leaf and Special Cups up though.... which do I choose??????

I'd love to get that Mario diorama that @Helmsly posted but I doubt I'd build enough stars for it before it A: is sold out or B: My stars start to expire.

Only got 2 games on my radar between now and March, Aliens and MH3U.... so that would only be 500 points assuming none of mine expire before then I'd still be short.

Oh well MK7 Cups it is so... Which one do I get?

Edited by Mokong

The Special Cup has already sold out once before so that may be the best one to get. To my knowledge the Leaf Cup has always been in stock.

Do Stars still expire? I can't see anywhere on the website that says when they're expiring.

I'm 150 short for either of those trophies. :hmm:

If you buy retail games from the eShop, do you get stars still? I noticed none of my 3DS eShop purchases got any stars, and neither did Nano Assault Neo.