NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

They readded some sold out items about a month ago if that counts. Looks like they sold out again.

Anyone buy that Wii remote holder?

OK. So I have enough points for either the Mario Statue or the Game & Watch: Ball. The question: Which one do I get?

OK. So I have enough points for either the Mario Statue or the Game & Watch: Ball. The question: Which one do I get?

I bought the Mario statue recently. It's quite nice but it definitely feels a bit 'cheap'. The base itself isn't even solid.

My friend has the Ball one, it looks solid enough but my main experience of Game and Watch was one of the collections on the GBA.

Greenhouse wins all.

There's some nice Mario Kart trophies on the stars catalogue today. They are 5000 a piece and are 12cm x 10cm. I need a 1000 more points to nab one of them. Looks like I will be raiding my drawers when I get home in hopes that I have a few codes lying around....i'm sure I do.

SC_MarioKartTrophies_GreenShell_large.pngSC_MarioKartTrophies_Leaf_large.pngSC_MarioKartTrophies_Cup_large.png

Tempted to get the Green Shell one, spent ages saving for the Game & Watch or Statue though so now I'm even more torn :(

There's some nice Mario Kart trophies on the stars catalogue today. They are 5000 a piece and are 12cm x 10cm. I need a 1000 more points to nab one of them. Looks like I will be raiding my drawers when I get home in hopes that I have a few codes lying around....i'm sure I do.

SC_MarioKartTrophies_GreenShell_large.pngSC_MarioKartTrophies_Leaf_large.pngSC_MarioKartTrophies_Cup_large.png

Woah! They look sweet as hell!

Want the Shell one (well actually, I want them all, but there's no way I'm gonna accrue 15,000 stars in time :( )

Wow those are nice! Shame I only have 2300 stars, there's no way I'll get 5000 for the green shell trophy :(

Damn they look really nice but I only have 3400 stars.

Although at only 12cm I'm not sure.

Cannot tell you how much I WISH I'd never bought the Game & Watch collection DS game! Utterly terrible!

Please note that this trophy is a miniature version of any full-sized trophies offered in various national Nintendo Mario Kart 7 competitions running across Europe.
What! They give out full size trophies in MK7 competitions!!

i have 6750 star points actually 7000 since i've not added theatrythm yet, so i think i might get one! its nice to have something actually worth getting for once

Still holding hope those polo shirts could materialize

Bought the shell cup :)
... And still have some 20,000 star points left over no doubt! :p

I don't know how you do it?

hmm, the statue I got was cool, but oh how I wish I had waited for a trophey,

although I've not registered my 3ds and 3ds games yet, it'll help the cause.

I've got about 10 or so Club Nintendo codes built up, add it to what I've got now and I may give it a go.

That Shell Cup.

btw @Ike don't drop it on this, surely what you've been saving for is better...I mean it's worth more right?

@Ike is this the statue you're saving for?

photohts.jpg

I'm pretty happy with it. But that shell trophy is pretty lush, don't know if this helps your decision?

btw @Ike don't drop it on this, surely what you've been saving for is better...I mean it's worth more right?

No idea tbh. Depends how limited these trophies there are. The bigger ones will be worth more anyway. The Game & Watch will probably sit in my wardrobe anyway. At least the statue I can put on display. ::shrug:

@Ike is this the statue you're saving for?

I'm pretty happy with it. But that shell trophy is pretty lush, don't know if this helps your decision?

Yep! Looks good in that pic, but it's not helping :P

I have enough stars for 2. Maybe the Shell and the Crown?- but how big are we talking here- trying to picture if the trophies are pocket sized or more display sized...

Found morecodes

wii games such as wario landshake

This product code is expired. You can no longer register this product.

really nintendo ,really !!!!!!!!!!!

Fuuuuuck, I want the shell one! But I only have 2100 points AND they don't ship to Denmark.

Oh, found a code in the MHTri-box. Brought me up to 2350! Wuu! :(

Are you able to registre the same game twice?

Edited by MindFreak

Fuuuuuck, I want the shell one! But I only have 2100 points AND they don't ship to Denmark.

Oh, found a code in the MHTri-box. Brought me up to 2350! Wuu! :(

Are you able to registre the same game twice?

No. Only hardware.

Well after putting in my codes that were lying around I managed to scrape together a total of 5075 points. I don't think I will bother getting one though. If I had enough for all 3 I would have splashed out but not just for one trophy, especially when they are only 12cm high. I will continue to horde my points until something else arrives....

Slightly better image:

dmqzV.jpg

I went for the Special Cup. :)

Shell was very tempting... if it was the superior red shell, I would have got it. ;)

But even so, Special cup is the greater achievement trophy-wise in MK, and a Mario Kart player of my caliber has to have the ultimate award on display. :heh:

What did everyone else go for? Anyone get all 3?

Slightly better image:

dmqzV.jpg

I went for the Special Cup. :)

Shell was very tempting... if it was the superior red shell, I would have got it. ;)

But even so, Special cup is the greater achievement trophy-wise in MK, and a Mario Kart player of my caliber has to have the ultimate award on display. :heh:

What did everyone else go for? Anyone get all 3?

Still trying to decide, are these metal or plastic do you think?