NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dannyboy-the-Dane

Guess the Quote

Hiya fellas.

My first ever thread. I played this game on another forum and it was really fun. It's very simple: I post a quote from a movie or game. The first one to guess the correct movie/game + who said the quote posts the next quote and so on. Please don't pick too generic or hard-to-guess quotes ("I love you"), but don't pick the obvious ones ("Luke, I am your father") either.

I'm pretty sure this falls into the category "good games". Otherwise, I'm sorry.

All right, let's get started:

"What do all men with power want? More power."

Problem with this thread is Google. Like, I just googled yours and immediately got the answer.

Problem with this thread is Google. Like, I just googled yours and immediately got the answer.

Hm, didn't think of that. I guess it'll be self-governing if you cheat or not. Like any game, cheating ruins the game for everyone. If it doesn't work out, well, that's too bad. Then we'll have to drop it.

I'm guessing it is from the Matrix Reloaded... did Monica Bellucci say it?

I'm guessing it is from the Matrix Reloaded... did Monica Bellucci say it?

Right movie, wrong person. The first one to guess the person who said it posts the next quote.

Oh, and just to clear it up, you can name either the actor or the role or both, any of those three qualifies.

I'm not 100% but didn't The Oracle say that?

EDIT: BTW, never cheated, I don't believe in that! It's just not fun :)

I'm not 100% but didn't The Oracle say that?

EDIT: BTW, never cheated, I don't believe in that! It's just not fun :)

Correct! :) You go next. And that attitude towards cheating is what this game needs.

Sign in to follow this