NEurope
Llama Juice

Do you do anything... weird?

erm no... very few people can do that (very few can offer a good blowj*b too)

Rubbish, I gave an excellent blowjob on my first time, or so I'm told.

I can roll my eyes into the back of my head and bend my right thumb back to touch the back of my hand.

I tend to say 'lol' or 'lmao' sometimes randomly.

You should be publicly lynched.

I sometimes say "I'm laughing" instead of actually laughing.

*Imagines trying to watch a comedy film with Chairdriver*

"I'm laughing...I'm laughing...I'm laughing...I'm laughing...I'm laughing...I'm laughing...I'm laughing..."

I only sometimes say that though.

When I'm properly properly laughing, I like spasm with silent laughter for ages, and then do a MASSIVE outburst of laughter, which could be intrepreted as a scream if you didn't know I was laughing.

The way I laugh is actually one of my favourite things about myself.

anyway, I can pull my leg so it can touch my shoulder (four years of gymnastics)

my friends freak out everytime I do it :D

I can do that ^_^

No gymnastics, just naturally flexible XD (Although I do dance)

You should be publicly lynched.

People who say 'You should be publicly lynched' should be publicly lynched, rofl, jk.

I said I say it sometimes which is once in a while, I probs say it when I don't find something that funny but everyone else does. Dunno why, but anyway, I suppose everyone has something weird they do.

I pray God everyday that he would save my family and thank Him that will do it and read the Bible. I also rejoice from very little (or big:) things like all the colors that there are in the world and cuteness of flowers and many many things that just happen to me everyday that I walk here on Earth. And all the people that there are in the world. God has created us all. Isn´t it just wonderful?

For couple of days I have just rejoiced so much that God gave me a real sister. I mean a REAL sister who´s going to be my sister forever. God gave me just one person to my life and to me it´s like I would have got a new life. Thanks to Him!

Rubbish, I gave an excellent blowjob on my first time, or so I'm told.

my second time was much better than my first. Too nervous at the time. again or so i'm told. But i guess it;s different for more confident people.

meh anyway back to topic(ya i know there is none)

I managed to fail at peeling the banana from the other end. I managed to squish the two ends which left me with very litle banana goodness! :)

my second time was much better than my first. Too nervous at the time. again or so i'm told. But i guess it;s different for more confident people.

meh anyway back to topic(ya i know there is none)

You had to ask me to teach you XD

I have a lazy eye.. but I can like... choose which eye I want to be my dominate eye. Soo what I do is just kinda focus with one eye and let the other drift away lol then I switch eyes.

EDIT: Thanks to everyone for their compliments on my videos :)

Yeah you use your eyes seperately, I'm the same, except I can't forcibly move my eyes like that... >_>

Do you find that you have very little depth perception too?

I pray God everyday that he would save my family and thank Him that will do it and read the Bible. I also rejoice from very little (or big:) things like all the colors that there are in the world and cuteness of flowers and many many things that just happen to me everyday that I walk here on Earth. And all the people that there are in the world. God has created us all. Isn´t it just wonderful?

For couple of days I have just rejoiced so much that God gave me a real sister. I mean a REAL sister who´s going to be my sister forever. God gave me just one person to my life and to me it´s like I would have got a new life. Thanks to Him!

That's just...not relevant...to...anything

Um, i dislike wispaaaaaaaaa's is that weird?

That's just...not relevant...to...anything

Um, i dislike wispaaaaaaaaa's is that weird?

Pst! don't poke the troll!