NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
triforce_keeper

Sims 2 good or bad? (for pc)

Im having The Sims 2 for pc and wondered is it worth getting? Plz answer this and say the good points and the bad points thanks guys!!! :D

*moved to the correct place*

Please put all PC games in the PC board.

i like it, the graphics are a lot better from The Sims. i still prefer the original version myself, cause its a lot less harder on my pc.

The graphics are really good but on my pc it takes ages to load. Saying that i don't really play it that much but my brother is addicted to it. He also got university and nightlife which too add alot to the experence but uninversity adds so much more.

Raining_again do you have the DVD version? Just want to know if its different in any way?

thnx agen and after my b-day (thats when im getting sims 2) I dont know whether to get university or nightlife for xmas. and we got the dvd edition and want to know if its any differant as Calza said thankyou!!!

Yeah the sims 2 is a great game. A bit too simalerto the sims 1 for my taste, but I suppose the updated graphics and aging feature are great.

I would get university first as it adds alot more compared nightlife, theres a whole new life stage, college town and 125+ new items

Sign in to follow this