NEurope
Dante

UBISOFT's Wii Games

You were right to put output in inverted commas. I think other terms are fairer, such as discharge, leftovers, vomit, shit, piss, afterthoughts, etc.

Ive got an idea.

Dont buy the game :P

It's not about this game. It's like trying to talk to a brick wall with you. :shakehead

You were right to put output in inverted commas. I think other terms are fairer, such as discharge, leftovers, vomit, shit, piss, afterthoughts, etc.

It's not about this game. It's like trying to talk to a brick wall with you. :shakehead

Why the hell are you speaking in the Babies thread then if its nothing to do with the game?

Why the hell are you speaking in the Babies thread then if its nothing to do with the game?

Did you come in here expecting in-depth discussion about this pile of shit?

Considering how the last 7 and a half pages has been bashing Ubisoft because of Babies and the crap the Wii is getting.

I think that's why and everyone else is bashing Ubisoft in this thread.

It's mainly because of what the game STANDS FOR.

It's already been posted several times on this thread, but I've just finished reading it and want to re-iterate what a fantastic feature the "Birdmen and the Casual Fallacy" is. Everyone should have a read.

His other articles on disruption are also very good.

Yeah they also had a guy on GAF trolling. But for all their sins there, they at least actually ban trolls.

wah wah wah companies arent making the games i want so lets spam their forums with complaints wah wah wah

I was pissed after the announcement of BK:N&B. It's not the game I wanted. But I didn't start mass emailing OXM editors and spamming RAREs forum. I got pissy in a thread on this forum, and then got over it. Even then, it's different, as RARE had promised "Banjo Threeie" and gave a wildly different game (but lets not start that debate again). Someone point me to where Ubisoft promised anything.

babiezxl2.png

Get over it.

Now go ahead, call me a 360 fanboy, say I only came from the off topic board to shit on the Wii, whatever. Fact of the matter is; I own 14 games for my Xbox 360, plus I'd say roughly 10 XBLA games. I own 23 games for my Wii, plus roughly 15 VC games. So yeah, I'm definately a 360 fanboy.

Fantastic post gizmo, you really understand what's going on.

Although spamming their forums is mostly worthless and childish :P Seems fun though lol

Viral marketing, X360 Babiez; I'm sure they'd buy it.
Yeah they also had a guy on GAF trolling. But for all their sins there, they at least actually ban trolls.
Give me link, I wanna see that, lol.

wah wah wah companies arent making the games i want so lets spam their forums with complaints wah wah wah

I was pissed after the announcement of BK:N&B. It's not the game I wanted. But I didn't start mass emailing OXM editors and spamming RAREs forum. I got pissy in a thread on this forum, and then got over it. Even then, it's different, as RARE had promised "Banjo Threeie" and gave a wildly different game (but lets not start that debate again). Someone point me to where Ubisoft promised anything.

babiezxl2.png

Get over it.

Now go ahead, call me a 360 fanboy, say I only came from the off topic board to shit on the Wii, whatever. Fact of the matter is; I own 14 games for my Xbox 360, plus I'd say roughly 10 XBLA games. I own 23 games for my Wii, plus roughly 15 VC games. So yeah, I'm definately a 360 fanboy.

Come on Boris, surely you understand why we're angry at Ubisoft? It's not that they aren't giving us the games we want, it's the fact that they aren't giving gamers like us anything at all.

And they did promise 'Nintendo-like quality' in their Wii games.

I've not posted on here for a while, had to go away from the whole video games thing due to other things happening, but it's seemingly 6 months or so since I left and I'm shocked the Wii's situation is getting worse, at least for the core gamer getting good games thing.

It's really what I've said all along, in that there seems to be a stigma in the Western Developer world where they've deluded themselves into thinking they can't sell games on the Wii, made worse when even a company like Ubisoft - who had two launch titles surpass 1 million copies - seem to only further this belief.

To be honest I'm just baffled at the whole thing, how many more traditional games need to sell 1 million+ in order to get these companies to sit up and take notice? I think it's just the western developers feel a loyalty to Sony and Microsoft and that they don't want to go near Nintendo, it's a historical thing I guess. Same thing happend with the DS really, despite it's runaway success.

Viral marketing, X360 Babiez; I'm sure they'd buy it.Give me link, I wanna see that, lol.

Here you go Pedrocasilva.

Time to rename this topic to Ubisoft's wii games. :hint:

To be honest I'm just baffled at the whole thing, how many more traditional games need to sell 1 million+ in order to get these companies to sit up and take notice?

Exactly. Oh and people whinning that this thread is a bashing thread, what did you expect, there were half a dozen pages of indepth discussion on the mini-games, graphics and storyline?

Here you go Pedrocasilva.
Ah, Ether_Snake is it that guy was a ubisoft employee I believe, I thought there was a new thread for it (and new troll) since that one was locked.

Thanks though :D

To be honest I'm just baffled at the whole thing, how many more traditional games need to sell 1 million+ in order to get these companies to sit up and take notice?
Welcome Jammy2211 :D

Don't forget to post in the Ubisoft thread it's worth the time :)

Come on Boris, surely you understand why we're angry at Ubisoft? It's not that they aren't giving us the games we want, it's the fact that they aren't giving gamers like us anything at all.

And they did promise 'Nintendo-like quality' in their Wii games.

Explain to me detailed reasons you're angry and I'll respond to them.

Although spamming their forums is mostly worthless and childish :P Seems fun though lol

I can't decide if your being sarcastic or not :indeed:

I'll give you a hint: yes.

On the other hand, so are you :P

Anyone who's literally angry, honestly needs to get a life, I am pissed at Ubi and disapointed with them and follow this with some concern, but it's like I have my veins pulsing or something :P

Dont forget what they think they should do with Beyond Good & Evil 2. :blank:

Ubisoft chief exec Yves Guillemot told Next-Gen at its Ubidays event in Paris that this time around, the company will try to leave little to chance.

“We saw with Beyond Good & Evil that so many customers were extremely happy with the game,” said Guillemot. “We had a different audience at that time. We had more core gamers than casual gamers than we have today.

"We think the game was probably a little too difficult for the general gamers at that time. We’re going to make it more accessible and make sure that it’s really done for the new generation that’s come into videogames.”

Ubisoft announced the sequel to Beyond Good & Evil this week by offering up a trailer. No solid game details have been revealed, although we know it's being designed by Michel Ancel, the brains behind the original.

A release date has yet to be determined.

The original revolved around a photographer named Jade who finds herself knee-deep in conspiracy on planet Hillys.

why do they even have press releases for the imagine games and babiez? It just angers the internet going gamer.. I mean the target audience its kids who cannot read.

Dont forget what they think they should do with Beyond Good & Evil 2. :blank:

IT wasnt too difficult it just wasnt bloody advertised!

I'll give you a hint: yes.

On the other hand, so are you :P

Anyone who's literally angry, honestly needs to get a life, I am pissed at Ubi and disapointed with them and follow this with some concern, but it's like I have my veins pulsing or something :P

Ubisoft are total dickheads and this game is further proof to that, but it's not like we didn't already have ample proof already!

this is ubisoft, they guys who promised the world for the Wii and delivered great mighty poo.

We would be at a WIN if they actually delivered the Great Mighty Poo.

I am actually happy that UBI have done this. Mainly because it has allowed me to redirect my angst, previously aimed at Nintendo for the delay in brawl, and also because it has produced so many threads of 'epic lulz'. Ah good way to start a day :D