NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Kameo Gameplay movies

You think thats good? Over at gamespot they have 40 minutes of footage... and its REALLY come on since E3. I might have to pick this one up :D

I'm not sure if I want a 360 or not, I'll just have to wait and see.

Same here!

Though there is more than enough to keep me going on the GC for well into next year; there are games i'm still to get/playthrough, there are still some releases this year and then there's Baten Kaitos 2 and Zelda next year aswell!!

While Kameo does look impressive; it doesn't look all that more impressive than Starfox Adventures to me (i think Rare used alot of this engine!! the water for one is VERY similar)!

Its just, if I was to get a 360 this christmas, I'm sure i'd like it and all, but once I would get REV it would be so fun that I can't see myself gonig back to playing 360 and enjoying it half as much. It jsut doesn't have anything special gonig for it. Rev has the controller, PS3 has the graphics, 360 has ?

Xbox 360 has the developers and games. I'm just not interested in the PS3 at all. I just can't wait to play some Bioware RPGs, a bit of Rare action and games in general. Don't forgot Xbox Live. It's good for me, because it's basically like a PC (but without mouse and keyboard :(), my brother is taking the PC away for Uni so it will be a good substitute.

I think the ps3 will be the best at the moment. Im bias towards ninty but i just cant see the 360 taking the percentage market share.

yay! i can't wait to play this, is it a launch game?

Yes, indeed it is :)

Its just, if I was to get a 360 this christmas, I'm sure i'd like it and all, but once I would get REV it would be so fun that I can't see myself gonig back to playing 360 and enjoying it half as much. It jsut doesn't have anything special gonig for it. Rev has the controller, PS3 has the graphics, 360 has ?

360 will have everything before anyone else ;) Wait and see what the launch line up will be like; I know that games like Kameo, Gears of War, Elder Scrolls IV, Saints Row, Dead Rising and Condemned have me very exited :grin:

I love your faith in Nintendo by the way - "it would be so much fun". Im sure that the 360 and PS3 will be pretty fun as well.

________

Honda Insight

Edited by Johelian

I'm sure they will be fun, but barely different to how games have been fun this gen, where aas Revolution will take entertainment to the max.(i hope)

And yeah, i'm waiting till launch and games are reviewed etc. before I decide to buy one. I want either Kameo or PD0(or both)

Yes, indeed it is :)

great :) just slightly away form the subject, but do you know if perfect dark, tomb raider and the new sonic game (or any other sega/square/rare games) will make it too?

I'm sure they will be fun, but barely different to how games have been fun this gen, where aas Revolution will take entertainment to the max.(i hope)

Ah, perhaps youre right...but I wonder how something indepth like an RPG will play..? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Dukkakdukka, Microsoft havent confirmed what 3rd party games will be available at launch. Perfect Dark will be a launch title though, along with Dead or Alive and PGR3 (obviously Kameo too). A game called Condemned is being published by Sega, possibly for launch; its a first person survival horror game though, so a bit removed from the likes of Sonic and Monkey Ball. Square will be publish FFXI on the 360, but its probably not going to be a launch game.

Sonic and TR I believe are actually current gen titles(though may have 360 counterparts - I think TR is being ported to the 360), and as such should be out hopefully by the end of the year; Sonic Rush is down for 25th Nov and TR is down for October.

________

Ram Van

Edited by Johelian

Reminds me of SFA. Looks pretty but at the same time it feels alot like many elements are from last gen.

360 has ?

Xbox Live.

As amazing as you're certain this new Rev controller is, will you be able to live with yourself having played games in the past without it?

There's always the controller shell, remember.

Youre right - which makes me wonder why so many people are already keen to jettison previous methods of gaming in favour of this new controller. :(

________

WEED VAPORIZERS

Edited by Johelian

There will be attachments. The remote attaches to a controller that looks like the wavebird. This isnt the seperate analog stick attachment which makes ports pretty difficult.

aren't we going off the original subject a bit now?

i personally can't wait to get my mitts on this game, i've always found that Rare games take you to a magical place, that only few developers can rival.

Wow I now watching the video tour at Gamespot, its looknig fantastic. All those dragons flying around.

EDIT: ENCHANTED KINGDOM :shock: talk about beautiful

Can't wait for Kameo, i'm hoping it's out at Launch and it will have that superb adventure feeling like Zelda! Bring it on! :hehe:

Reminds me of SFA. Looks pretty but at the same time it feels alot like many elements are from last gen.

I think that speaks for pretty much every game on every next-gen platform.

God now i'm looking forward to this too. I promised myself i'd ignore next-gen until i savour every great game from this generation but it's getting more tempting to rush out and buy all the consoles at launch. Damn you good developers!

Sign in to follow this