NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
emikael

Israel

Hi all!

Is there any other country in the world that is so openly threathened than Israel whose neighboring country wants to push it to the sea?

Why are jews also so hated in the world and still there´s plenty of jokes going around about jews?

My opinion is that Israel is the only country in the world that has received direct promises from God and the only country that is named after God. Jesus God´s only Son was also a jew.

And because of this devil wants to wipe Israel off the map and uses people that don´t believe in Jesus´s blood to do this because he wants to ruin God´s plans and devil knows that he has only little time left to try to prevent God´s everlasting plans from happening.

Eventually the whole world will turn against Israel and not USA or any other country in the world will help Israel in the last war before God´s reign on the Earth. Only help that Israel gets then is directly from God because He has promised to help Israel.

I´m not saying that Israel is somehow better country than any other country in the world but it´s the only country that God has given the promise that he will turn jews to look at their Messiah Jesus and He will fulfil his promise because He is faithful.

There is no God.

Truer facts have never been said.

FYI: Isreal was part of Palestine until the 1940's (? if incorrect, someone fill me in). so technically... unless this was changed in Bible 2.0 Palestine is infact "said promise land."

Your logic fails more than god.

Now go away. I don't like you or your rants about someone who exists in your mind.

P.S God and Jesus told me you should get a life.

I'm sorry but please stop preaching, frankly nobody here can take it seriously.

There's also plently of mum jokes in the world but I don't see you talking about that, now can you shut up ^.^?

Why Israel? It's hardly the nicest place on earth. I reckon he'll get here, stay for a week, then move onto Italy or somewhere with trees. I don't imagine the kingdom of the Lord has many trees, they're too heavy for all those clouds. Then again why Earth?He might think 'f*ck it" and go and live far far away long long ago with the ewoks on Endor. Now you're thinking, 'hey, that's fiction'. But it's God, he can do whatever the hell he likes (except for some unknown reason, hell itself). He could even make the new trilogy good, erase that whiny kid from history.

And that is why there is no god.

without the arguments between jewish and muslim groups, isreal would be closer to peace then it is now.

to be honest, the moddern world is better without the notions of some god. god is dead, his killer? science, logic and reason.

God is a pretty hateful figure. He doesn't deserve much, if any, respect.

So, what I'm gathering over a quick glance, is that even though God is meant to be almighty and some chaps made a country after him - The Devil is still going to pimpsmack him.

So, what I'm gathering over a quick glance, is that even though God is meant to be almighty and some chaps made a country after him - The Devil is still going to pimpsmack him.

that, and some bollocks about a war between isreal and every one else.

sounds fairly reasonable, in opposite land!

I kinda wish there was a god, just so I could kick god in the nuts. I'd spend eternal damnation in hell, but I would forever go down in history as the guy who kicked god in the nuts.

Truer facts have never been said.

FYI: Isreal was part of Palestine until the 1940's (? if incorrect, someone fill me in). so technically... unless this was changed in Bible 2.0 Palestine is infact "said promise land."

I think Israel was created by Britain or something...

It's annoying that I can't remember now! I did the arab/Israeli conflict last yea for History GCSE.

The state of Israel is only like 60 years old, but the Land of Israel has been around for like, ever. (Well, whenever bible times were, could have all been made up a couple hundred years ago)

I hate knowing there is no God. I'd love to be blissfully ignorant.

*points at sig*

I think Israel was created by Britain or something...

It's annoying that I can't remember now! I did the arab/Israeli conflict last yea for History GCSE.

From what I remember Israel was created by the U.N (I think) after the second world war because of how many Jewish people had no homes.

Palestine was the only country that accepted them.

Then again my history of this is really muddy

Jesus is one of the coolest people in history, but the whole "god" thing really cramps his style.

From what I can remember the state was created in 1948 when the British Labour party won election over here with one of their policies being to create a home for jewish people in Palestine.

I think in the end we pulled out and left it to the UN? or handed over power to the UN for fear of upsetting muslims or something like that (nothing changes eh).

My knowledge of the history of Israel is pretty poor. I may go read up :)

And because of this devil wants to wipe Israel off the map and uses people that don´t believe in Jesus´s blood to do this

I'm sorry, but no. Simply put, no. That is a pure fabrication, regardless of whether you believe in a god or gods, or not.

A vast majority of those who die in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict are Muslims. Not Jews, but Muslims. Muslim's who have a much, much greater right to live there than aggressive, Zionist Jews (I have no issue with Jews who want to go and live there and not declare it their own state). Muslims believe (and if you didn't know this, you are an uneducated moron) in Jesus.

The Zionist claim over Israeli lands is even less valid than if the UK where to claim Normandy as it's rightful land, for the same reasons. Unfortunately, it's got to the point at which Israel is set to stay where it is. The US isn't going to cut funding any time soon, so, unless Iran builds Nuclear weapons and levels Tel-Aviv (and triggering the the shortly-following flattening of Tehran), then the only plausible, and generally acceptable amongst those directly effected and those with the power, is the creation of a Palestinian state. A mixed, single state where Palestinians and Israelis are equal would be nice, but is unlikely.

The first thing that needs to happen is the Israel really, really needs to learn one thing: don't agree with your enemy where your boarder is, then roll over it and build towns on the few remaining areas of decent farmland that you haven't yet occupied. And then don't throw an air-strike-on-a-school-shaped hissy-fit when someone tells you to get the fuck out and fires the odd RPG at you.

And because of this devil wants to wipe Israel off the map and uses people that don´t believe in Jesus´s blood to do this because he wants to ruin God´s plans and devil knows that he has only little time left to try to prevent God´s everlasting plans from happening.

The Devil is just the part of ourselves (and God - there's a story in the Bible where God gives into his temptation of punishing someone to see if said person would still like him) that wants stuff. He doesn't fight God at all.

I think the devil gets a pretty bad rap. He just wants our souls and likes classic rock. Chill.

that, and some bollocks about a war between isreal and every one else.

All part of God's plan to have the country named after him destroyed, because he sees and knows all. So knows the Devil is going to take out his fiendishly red wang and dickslap him with it.

Sign in to follow this