NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Domo Kun

High School Musical

My girlfriend, who's 20 has liked High School Musical for about a year. She made me watch it about a year ago and, of course, I hated it. I've just put up her obsession with the film all this time. However about a week ago I was made to watch it again and now I can't stop thinking about it. For some reason this film is captivating in so many ways. It's sheer shitness makes it incredible, and it's unintentionally utterly ridiculous humour makes it hallarious. I can't get over how good it is and I can't stop humming all the songs, which are so shit but so catchy. It's amazing! We even bought High School Musical: Sing It for the PS2.

Does anyone else have this problem? Are there any other teenagers-adults that have a weird obsession with this film? I'm 20 too, incidentally.

high_school_musical.jpg

Lots of my friends like it. It's shit. It's for kids. Anybody over 8 who likes it should be shot.

The only way to recover from a viewing of High School Musical is a lobotomy, unfortunately. Either that, or the Kudovico treatment.

From the bits I've seen, I've been amazed the gimp in the hat hasn't tried assraping any of the gents.

Plus, the bit in the first one when they first met over the kareoke is so bullshit it makes my pubes ache. Also, they're not even in high school in the third one non?

I'm one of the ones that tried so much to hate it that now I think it's pretty good (In and utterly shit way, like you say).

I've even got the second soundtrack on my ipod. The music's just so annoying catchy.

Evil...just because he's over (annoyingly so) camp, doesn't mean he's going to jump on the guys backs does it? Jeez. (It was probably a joke, but still it was a pointless one).

But yeah, they are as far as I'm aware - it's a "graduating year" or something balls. I'm going to hate my self for seeing it at the cinema, but it's going to happen so I may aswell accept that fact. :p

From the bits I've seen, I've been amazed the gimp in the hat hasn't tried assraping any of the gents.

Plus, the bit in the first one when they first met over the kareoke is so bullshit it makes my pubes ache. Also, they're not even in high school in the third one non?

So you've seen all three?

So you've seen all three?

No, just the subtitle of the third one. And I'll shame myself by saying I've seen about 20 seconds worth of the second one. My housemate has a fair few of the songs. Plus I think my brother was watching the second when I was subjected to the 20 seconds.

I watch it for the jailbait:love: , which really isn't jailbait given there age:heh: .....BTW I have not seen this movie, and would love for it to stay that way

When I was with a few girls I thought it was great.

When I'm being honest I think it's pretty mediocre. Some of the songs are quite catchy, "We're All In This Together" is pretty good apart from Hudgens doing her impression of a catch screeching in the background.

I take it you've all seen the pictures of Vanessa Hudgens?

Whenever I see anything related to this I start reciting the litany of hate.

Tha famous ones of her vage.

I have never seen these pictures. If somebody could kindly point me in the direction it would be most appreciated.

High School Musical is crap.

All the songs blow and so do the actors/actresses

All I'm saying is, it's great for a Disney Channel movie ^_^

It doesn't take much to beat the televised faeces that they usually screen.

It doesn't take much to beat the televised faeces that they usually screen.

I know XD

Although I did like "Cow Bells"

Yeah, it's good for Disney Channel movie, and they float they had going through one of the Disney parks in Florida last year played one of the songs that was horrifically catchy.

However, there was something wrong about grown men and women parading around pretending to be teenagers.

Sign in to follow this