NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Age Of Conan

ageofconan_logo_qjgenth.jpg

Age of Conan is out. And for those who don't know it's a new MMO game from the makers of Anarchy Online. The first MMO in a while to steal members from wow.

Game Trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34331.html

So does anyone have it? and what do you think about it?

Personally I can't wait to get home to play it some more.

And tnx to N-Europe & GAME I can give away 5 Age Of Conan

Killer Rhino Mounts + Inventory belt.

First 5 to post a pic of you and your game will get it.

The Killer Rhino is a mount specially sufficient in PvP combat. The Killer Rhino is able to plow through large masses of enemy soldiers, dealing lethal damage.

At launch the only way to get a Killer Rhino is by pre-ordering the game at certain retail chains where it is an offer.

Just got a reward for being in the beta.

A drinking cape, allows me to get a free drink called ambrosia in unlimited supplies.

Dunno if I should give it away because I don´t know if I´m gonna buy this game.

Did you like it?

I'm gonna wait for the 360 version before I really begin to play it, but I'm playing it on my mates PC for the time being.

I thought it was fun but I doubt I´m gonna play it.

Everyone I know that are interested in MMO´s are waiting for Warhammer: Age Of Reckoning to be released and have no interest in Conan.

I find playing MMO´s alone to be a bit boring.

Age of Conan rocks! Been playing it for a week now (Early release!)

Have no intention of returning to World of Warcraft now, finally a MMO that has taken me away from WoW!

Iam a level 40 Conqueror on Wildsoul, and probably would be higher, but I have borked my computer, and need to try and save up for another one! (Unless I can indentify the problem in my current one)

Let me make one thing clear. This game is fantastic.

I seriously thought i was dumb to get caught into this, but this game really is great. I have only tried Wow before.

The graphics in Conan are insane, the quests are lovely (maps provide with all the info you possibly need), action is great and more than just sitting there and smashing buttons, exploration is stunning, the cities are epic and have quests, music is full of variety and very memorable, etc.

Still loads to judge yet but this game has that special quality so far few games ever have. Infact rather than start WOW which feels old now(not just for veterans) i would recommend play Conan. Its more fun so far. Plus its more advanced as a game, builds and learns from past game mistakes.

Look at the time i made this post... :heh:

I've got the game a few days now and i'm a big fan already :P

It stopped me from playing wow for now and i think it will for awhile.

Currently trying out the priest and it's a real blast so far and i'm only lvl 21! Really looking forward to some of the instances upcomming and ofcuz i'm looking forward to seeing how the pvp works.

I'm playing on a pve server called Dagon which i picked as apparently the pvp servers are kinda hard to lvl on ;)

The gfx of the game are crazy at times its like your playing Crysis :P

It's actually the first mmo since wow that really got me into it playing it for hours and hours right into the morning!

It has that feeling of wow that its complete and immense, just exploring the land is fun on its own :D

What server you guys on? and with what chars? and whois above 40 yet?

Btw is that competition still running for the mount keys? cuz i got my pic ready if it is! :)

I am on PVE Crom.

After WOW i learnt the hard way that PVP isnt worth it since it just means you get ganked while PVEing. The real PVP where it matter sis the same on all servers.

Seems like a fun game thats alot less hardcore than WOW. Looks stunning as well. Second to Crysis imo. My guild is building their own mini city.

I just checked out Warhammer and it looks worse than WOW graphically... (if its even possible!) Honestly the only thing Warhammer has is the name. It looks like a pathetic joke.

Here are some screens.

Setting were mixture. I turned shadows off... and lowered afew things. Still is the best looking MMORPG.

Its more than WOW. I think its cheaper to buy the gamecard online and use those. £17.99 for 2 months. I could be wrong.

Try out the game itself however. and see. Its great imo, Wow has more to it but this is a great expereince.

I read the whole game is instanced. You dont see as many people as you do in WoW. is that true?

I read the whole game is instanced. You dont see as many people as you do in WoW. is that true?

Yes. Its very crushing at first as if i had heard that before buying the game i doubt i would be playing.

But it works well here. You can change instances at will to meet people and it is easy conducting quests with seperate instances. The problem i have is the main cities being instanced, however as you progress the cities change abit so people are in the instances based on their level and story. But you never get the maount of people onscreen like in WOW.

Btw is that competition still running for the mount keys? cuz i got my pic ready if it is! :)

sure ;)

I still have some to spare ;)

what is the sub for this game?

Europe

Monthly Per Month Total Total Incl. VAT*

1 Month 12.99 EUR 12.99 EUR 14.94 EUR

3 months 11.99 EUR 35.97 EUR 41.37 EUR

6 months 10.99 EUR 65.94 EUR 75.83 EUR

* VAT only applicable in EU member states

United Kingdom

Monthly Per Month Total Total Incl. VAT

1 Month 8.99 GBP 8.99 GBP 10.34 GBP

3 months 8.39 GBP 25.17 GBP 28.95 GBP

6 months 7.69 GBP 46.14 GBP 53.06 GBP

So yea its abit higher then wow.

Like Mike says it seems to work pretty well in the game.

I didn't even know it worked like that until i started playing.

However when your playing with friends or guildies it shows what instance their using when grouped so you can play on the same one. It might even do it automaticly when loading an area cuz i was only forced to switch once or twice to meet up with a friend.

There only are a few instances (don't know if its different on each server) so all and all its not as bad as i thought when i started playing this game.

sure ;)

I still have some to spare ;)

woot! cool well here it is then, its taken with my webcam so its not to big but well it works :bowdown:

I couldn't post it as an image so made it an attachment :P

Its a surprisingly good game. leveling up is much faster than WOW right now.

I couldn't post it as an image so made it an attachment :P

Sending you the key via PM now :)

Sign in to follow this