NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Moohawk!

Heap of Gamecube games for sale.

Anyone else getting a suspicious phishing alert from this thread?

Ah. My browser started flashing when I opened the thread, but it isn't doing it now, seems to be since I made a post.

I thought the point of this board was to offer fellow forumites a chance to get the games before they are offered to the masses on ebay :/

Yeah I agree Ollie, I've just had a few problems on here. Just with people making offers/backing out/making an offer and then asking me to wait a while til they get money and then receiving a better offer which I turn down because I've already agreed to this other offer which is taking ages to come through. Thought I'd let ebay deal with all that side of things.

I'm sure they'll be bargains either way though, just thought I'd let you lot know.

Ah. My browser started flashing when I opened the thread, but it isn't doing it now, seems to be since I made a post.

..it is doing it to me too :hmm: I couldn't understand why it was happeneing earlier.. but it still is :heh:

Yeah I agree Ollie, I've just had a few problems on here. Just with people making offers/backing out/making an offer and then asking me to wait a while til they get money and then receiving a better offer which I turn down because I've already agreed to this other offer which is taking ages to come through. Thought I'd let ebay deal with all that side of things.

I'm sure they'll be bargains either way though, just thought I'd let you lot know.

Okay, I can see your point :)

I'll be bidding on a couple...will you combine shipping if I buy more than one?

Yeah, I'd be more than willing to, depending on the amount of games you get obviously!

Once the auction's over please post what games are left - there's more than one I'd like, so if I could buy a few it might be easier than getting confused with eBay orders. :)

No problemo. Though there are only five without offers at the moment so it's likely they'll all go. I've got some DS games I might be getting rid of too so maybe I'll give first dibs on those on here like I used to.

Nothing of any significance. I mean, if I spend a few minutes shining them under a light I can see one or two max small, light, minor scratches on a couple of disks. All the games work perfectly though and I wouldn't describe any of the disks as scratched.

I've popped bids on Wario and Soul Calibur. If i win both will you charge me postage for both? (i.e. a fiver)

McPhee - I would only charge you postage for one of them.

Wii - I'm sure I can manage posting to Ireland and I wouldn't charge you any extra postage than that indicated on my auction pages.

McPhee - I would only charge you postage for one of them.

Wii - I'm sure I can manage posting to Ireland and I wouldn't charge you any extra postage than that indicated on my auction pages.

Thanks matey, bit more willing to bid now :)

Sign in to follow this