NEurope
Dante

Guitar Hero: World Tour

It wouldn't have mattered had you not mentioned it.

You said what you said, it intrigued me, and I looked to see if it was true.

Had you not said it, it wouldn't have intrigued me, and I wouldn't have looked.

Hmmm intriging lol

Anyway just wanted to say to PS3 owners, please get this game only 2 n-europe users have it as far as i can tell, and I'm one of them!

Oh and Electro Rock is frakking sweet!

: peace:

Guitar Hero Arcade

Allegedly, sometime very soon, "arcade" Guitar Hero will no longer be relegated to fan-made setups such as the one pictured to the right - no, if these rumors pan out, you'll be shredding alongside a friend via your local arcade location.

Back at the beginning of October, rumors started circulating that Activision-Blizzard's Guitar Hero series would be hitting the arcade scene thanks to the development efforts of Raw Thrills. Today, a very reliable source has told Bemanistyle.com exclusively that this is indeed 100% true and the cabinet is slated to make its grand unveiling at the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions exhibit in Orlando, Florida, beginning this Tuesday.

While Raw Thrills is reportedly handling all of the development and engineering, perhaps the most startling news of all is the development that the cabinet will be published by Konami, of all companies, which, if you're a regular on the site, you should know as the publisher and developer of the long-running Guitar Freaks series (among other things). So far, our source has stated the cabinet is going to feature 8-10 speakers, more than 500 LED lights and a 32" monitor. The cabinet is also reportedly slated to take advantage of Internet connections to provide online cash tournaments sometime starting in 2009.

We're still labeling this as rumor until we see for ourselves on Tuesday, but, believe me when I say this is a very reliable source. Once it's unveiled, however, hopefully, along with new arcade machines from Konami and PM Studios, the U.S. arcade scene will get the kick in the pants it needs to rejuvenate a little.

Edit: I've been talking to Arcade Heroes, which picked up on our story, and with the site's knowledge of the IAAPA event and the arcade industry, here are the tidbits they had to add:

"Tiny update: While I tried to get some confirmation on this, all I could find out is that Konami is going to be at the Betson booth, which is why they are not on the IAAPA map. Raw Thrills also shares the Betson booth so the union on Guitar Hero would be pretty easy to handle. That and our friend Editor in the comments below confirms it so now we just are waiting for the pics and video."

The Editor comment referenced in the above quote:

"Yay - we can talk about it now the news has broken - yep, Konami owns the rights to the technology for AC application so they worked with Activision and Raw Thrills. More big news about Konami expected soon."

If you're wondering, Andamiro is supposed to be at the event as well, so we're hoping to pull Guitar Hero, DDR X, Pump It Up, American Idol (another Raw Thrills production) media and anything else music oriented that might be at the event. Nothing is confirmed in the way of what will physically be at the show, but Arcade Heroes has a nice prediction piece up for the event.

www.bemanistyle.com

the bemani team making a arcade version of Guitar Hero aka the bemani copy series. :laughing:

And there it is. Finally got everything completed on Expert. Got my achievement. Happy with myself. Took awhile but I finally managed it. Might get the achievements for Bass but that's all that's really left for me to get as I don't have the drums or mic and don't really want them.

Anyone managed to produce anything creditible in the Music Creator? I had something being worked on but it was all wrong so I've left that and started a new song. Trying to see if I can get a bonus song by Paramore put on. Got up to the end of the chorus before realizing all of the stuff I had put down was in the rhythm guitar bit and not in the lead so I'll have to start that part again. Plus some of the notes were wrong. It's not a bad music creator, just not in depth. No matter what effect I pick it just sounds the same which sucks for if I want to try any Santana stuff.

I'm gonna try making some stuff in the Music Creator.. My first project will be

by Four Year Strong, but before I start that project, I'll have to borrow me an extra bass pedal xP

Anyone on here playing this game on Xbox? I want the band-based achievements, but getting a band v band match going on Live seems like it should be an achievement itself O.o